Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Fan Page Content Management System

PremiumMember
ade74
Trust:

Fan Page Content Management System

Hello Folks,

As many of you will know, the requirement of an SSL certificate for Facebook Iframe applications back in October last year, soon made incorporating Iframe based FP content into marketing strategies a hassle at best. Plus of course there is the added expense!

I have a solution for you...

I've been (very) hard at it over the past months creating ... A Fan Page CMS.

I can't put the name in this post because it's not desirable to have this post ranking on Google... This is between me and you.

I still have a small amount to do but it won't be long before I can open up the doors to the first wave of members. (ETA 2 - 3 weeks).

You can take a look at the following URL

https://www.facebook DOT com/myfanpagemastery?sk=app_156157007806572

I've designed XXXXXXXX so that anyone can create custom FP content - If you can use MS Word then you can use XXXXXXXXXX... (paste from word feature) Wordpress users will get on with it very well and those of you with HTML and CSS skills will enjoy even more freedom.

BTW - This post is not meant as pitch...

The fact is, I am very grateful to Affilorama and I'm giving back by giving members here the opportunity to take advantage of the initial availability of FREE Lite accounts as this is planned to only happen once...

At some point, not yet fixed in time, there will only be free trial accounts and PRO accounts - whereas, the initial lite accounts will be permanent for those account holders. Lite does NOT mean you have to upgrade to enjoy the benefits!

The first step is visiting My Fan Page

https://www.facebook DOT com/myfanpagemastery?sk=app_156157007806572

Here you'll get some idea of what can be done with XXXXXXXXX..

Please... post ANY questions that you have, here AND on the FP wall and I'll attend to you promptly.

I don't want to go on much more because it will sound like I'm trying to sell... so, I'll leave it there in the knowledge that any interested parties can get the info they want about this as and when required.

Remember, all relevant questions are welcomed.

Kind regards,

Ade
louisemann63
Trust:
Thanks.

Please keep us posted when you are done.
PremiumMember
ade74
Trust:
Hello Louise,

You're very welcome, I will do ;)

Keep an eye on the FP I linked in my post if you'd like to keep up with developments...
jandradecol
Trust:
Hi ade

You know facebook is changing right now something, not sure what. How is your program be affected by this?

I am really interested

thanks

Johnny
PremiumMember
ade74
Trust:
Hello Johnny,

Thank you for your question and interest in my project.

Yes, FB is changing again! But as I sit here and write, it doesn't appear that the changes will affect my project in any major way.

If you visit the URL I reference in my original post, you can see that it is running the new timeline design and all is fine - but it looks like we have a little more room to play with.

I think that we're on pretty safe ground to be honest but before I do anything is response, I'll just wait a while and keep a close eye on the situation, prepared to do what ever is needed if I need to act - that goes for now and in to the future.

I hope that answers your question.

Kind regards,

Ade

P.S. I'd be grateful to you if you would post your question on the FP wall.
PremiumMember
ade74
Trust:
I just wanted to update this thread and let interested parties know that I am making good progress with the changes being made to my project to reflect the recent changes to the FB page design.

It's a bit of a pain because of the timing but not a problem.

On the whole, it's a great development, because now we have more room to play with on the canvas, which has a number of benefits.

So... I should get back to the grind stone because there's work to be done ;)

(another week I think and you can see the results for yourselves!)

This topic was started on Feb 28, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.