Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Facebook VS Twitter : Which Is Better For Business?

marketing29
Trust:

Facebook VS Twitter : Which Is Better For Business?

Which social networking site is better Facebook or twitter for business?
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Ajay,

I think having both Facebook page and Twitter account are required for business these days. This is for both online and brick-and-mortar businesses. Facebook and Twitter are the most popular social media sites, with hundreds of users logged in daily. Joining Facebook and Twitter are essential to gaining a strong social media presence.

Happy Holidays!

All the best,
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

daljeet.kaur
Trust:
Your username shows that you know a lot about marketing. Any ways, If you really want to promote your business then one of the best site where you can get good and genuine people is LinkedIn. You can make connections related to your interest, join discussions, start and share a good knowledge with people.
No doubt that you can market your business well with Facebook and Twitter, but along with these two, you should keep yourself active on LinkedIn also.
tankctrlr
Trust:
I going to have to say Facebook but you really should use both (as well as other social networks). Personally I really don't like twitter, for me it's just a place for people to spam links to everything. The only thing I think it's good for is talking quickly and briefly with customers, but really all you end up doing is sending them to your support pages and twitter is just an extra unnecessary step in doing that. Having said that I'm still going to use it, we have to.
Writing Services - www.needanarticle.com

kingdavidmoving
Trust:
I think having both Facebook page and Twitter and linkedin is very good to add account are required for business these days.
marketing29
Trust:
Thank you so much for all to give me these valuable information for online business.
internet.marketing
Trust:
In my views every platform that people are used to promote their services or products are essential for a business whether it is fb, twitter, G+ or any other site. As far as the Fb or Twitter is concerned i would go for both as some fellows said because they both get huge amount of traffic and provide an extensive chance for the promoters to promote their goods with millions of people and hence gain intentions from their targeted audience.
brad9
Trust:
I prefer Facebook because it gives more information to the viewer right at first. It's broader than a one line catchphrase & gives a bit more of a chance for them to see if your site/product/service might be a good fit. Twitter is also beneficial, but I believe it's more useful once you've already reached the viewer through other media & they want to stay updated on your product. For first time contact, FB or Pinterest (depending upon your demographic) would be my first choices.
B]Check Out Our Software Affiliate Program at Boost Affiliates
Now offering $150 bonuses for first 5 sales.
Up to 90% in commissions, Low refund rate (below 5%), chargeback rate at .5%.
http://bit.ly/1j56o5G

thejewel
Trust:
For me, it's maximizing any social media site that would be beneficial to my business, product, brand, or whathaveyous. Never limit yourself to one only. Generally, I think all could benefit from having FB, Twitter, G+ and LinkedIn accounts.

Pinterest and Slideshare have its benefits also, depending on what you're promoting. Always review the pros and cons first and its target users before creating account so you won't waste time.

Hope this is helpful. Enjoy the rest of your week.
stevegevans60
Trust:
Twitter and Facebook both enable people to share information, hold discussions, and build relationships, but they offer those activities in two very different environments. You need to determine where your target audience spends time online.
peterpaul29
Trust:
I like facebook. That good for marketing. Twitter not bad, but difficult to use
My name is Peter Paul
I am a manager CPA network AdvertGoal

brad9
Trust:
I thought you might find this helpful in case you work in a niche that fits well with Pinterest. I came across it the other day. http://hellosociety.com/blog/is-a-pin-m ... -or-tweet/
Since you're discussing which is better for business. I hope someone finds it helpful!
B]Check Out Our Software Affiliate Program at Boost Affiliates
Now offering $150 bonuses for first 5 sales.
Up to 90% in commissions, Low refund rate (below 5%), chargeback rate at .5%.
http://bit.ly/1j56o5G

wennykev
Trust:
according to me facebook is more important for business for increasing promotion, traffic, ranking etc and you can also hire experts from SEOclerks.
adam.kent
Trust:
I like Facebook for interacting with my product fans as it gives me a chance to receive valuable feedback from customers and troubleshoot any issues that a customer might be having.

For me, Facebook just works better as it gives me a place that I can interact with the people that actually use my product.
---
Adam Kent - Social Media Manager at http://jarvee.com/

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker

This topic was started on Dec 31, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.