Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Email marketing to increase your sales

kollins324
Trust:

Email marketing to increase your sales

Email and phone marketing is very popular nowadays. Everything you need is to have a base of emails or phone numbers of your potential clients and send them your offers or ads. This is very effective way to increase your sales. But the question is where to get that contact base? Everything you need is a scraper - programm that will extract this information for you. Some of them are free, some are not. I use -removed link- service. It has average price and sufficiently wide functionality. This service works with Yelp, Craiglist, Backpage, Yellow pages and other big sites. Just with a click of a button it wil scrape hundreds of important data from the web for you. You will get about 2K emails in 10 minutes. As for me this is really easy way to distribute information about your products and earn more money.
John - it is me :)

katsehh
Trust:
Two questions:

1) Is this even legal? I know the CAN-SPAM Act has certain requirements when you email subscribers, so I imagine they have even stricter rules about contacting people who didn't sign up for your emails.

2) Would it even be worth it? I worry enough about getting subscribers to open my emails as it is and making sure they don't end up in the Promotions tab. If I started getting emails that I didn't sign up for, I know I would mark it as spam immediately, especially if I wasn't interested in the subject matter.
Travel tips, tricks, and hacks galore! Resources and experiences from a dreaming wanderer.
www.dreamingwanderer.com

Download your favorite shows from Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, YouTube, and more. Legally!
http://dreamingwanderer.com/reviews/playon-breakdown/

My journey into affiliate marketing. Successes, failures, and everything in between.
www.whateverthehelliwant.net

joelhuang22
Trust:
FOLLOWING ARE SOME WAYS TO INCREASE YOUR SALES WITH EMAIL MARKETING:
1. Create a sense of urgencies in your emails
2. Let them know that they are the first to find out
3. Integrate Email Marketing into your Social Network campaigns
4. Plan special dates
5. Analyze the most sold and viewed items
6. Congratulate your contacts on their special day
7. Annual subscription promotion
elianawilliam9
Trust:
Email marketing is a good option. And to increase sales through email marketing you need a catchy title for your mail content.BEcause title is the key for customers to open and read your mail. Then the next thing is your presentation of your email content. If both are great then your customer must follow your instruction.
kollins324
Trust:
katsehh wrote:Two questions:

1) Is this even legal? I know the CAN-SPAM Act has certain requirements when you email subscribers, so I imagine they have even stricter rules about contacting people who didn't sign up for your emails.

2) Would it even be worth it? I worry enough about getting subscribers to open my emails as it is and making sure they don't end up in the Promotions tab. If I started getting emails that I didn't sign up for, I know I would mark it as spam immediately, especially if I wasn't interested in the subject matter.

This is "blask marketing" but if you want to make money why not? If someone do not want to get your spam they can block you or put in black list. I know people who make about 7K in a week with email marketing after they made base with this program.
John - it is me :)

carlaseay669
Trust:
Value your list. Protect it; connect with it; add value to it; grow it. I've seen so many businesses that simply don't collect names and emails effectively, or they debase the list simply by not emailing out to it frequently enough.

removed link
Last edited by maryt on 28 Jan 19 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: promotional

forex-tester
Trust:
You can make your e-mail marketing strategy by focusing not at the number of emails in your list, but on their quality plus the quality of letters. In such case, each letter, written personally for each contact person becomes a commercial offer. It all depends on content - letters, composed by just copypasting sample text will not cause positive influence on your campaign - that is how it works in B2B.
Of course, if you are in touch with the customers, there can be some results of sending standard letters to a wide range of potential clients
biggico
Trust:
It is better to get your own base. For example, you can create a subscription form for your emails. You can use emails services for it. Also, you can create a base just from registered users on your website.
Biggico - crypto affiliate network https://biggico.com
Offers https://biggico.com/featured-offers

retainly
Trust:
Email marketing is pretty good, however, in the last 2 years, since Google started segregating Inbox and Promoted posts, the open rates have started falling down. The average open rate 2 years ago was 40% and now it stands at 20% or less.

That causes a serious concern regarding the effectiveness of email marketing.
powerhouseaffiliate
Trust:
Email Marketing is an effective way to drive traffic to your website and generate leads for your business. Some people think that Email Marketing is Dead but in reality, they do not understand the way to do successful email marketing. There are some techniques which should be followed to run a successful email marketing campaign. The subject should be eye catching which should force the reader to open the email and read the content. The content should also be about the reader's benefits. Only then he/she will open the link to your website. A Strong follow-up strategy should be followed for making the email marketing campaign successful.
Affiliate Marketing Training Course - Powerhouse Affiliate
https://powerhouseaffiliate.com/

rajat89
Trust:
Email Marketing is the most effective way to generate leads in recent years..
daryag
Trust:
email marketing is an amazing tool, but sending by a cold-base you got by using a script is a very bad way to influence your sales and your reputation :)
that people didn't give you the permission to send them anything, they know nothing about you
Affiliate program for WINE enthusiasts
visit https://8wines.com/affiliates and join!

or email me [email protected]

daryag
Trust:
however, if you have a base with emails, you can try to convert them into your own legal subscribers by Facebook ads, for example

rubyjean
Trust:
Email Marketing is most powerful technique from which we can increase our website sale. . There are some techniques which should be followed to run a successful email marketing campaign. The subject should be eye catching which should force the reader to open the email and read the content. Use short key URL of your product in email.
daryag
Trust:
rubyjean wrote:Email Marketing is most powerful technique from which we can increase our website sale. . There are some techniques which should be followed to run a successful email marketing campaign. The subject should be eye catching which should force the reader to open the email and read the content. Use short key URL of your product in email.

I'm very sorry, but how does that connect with the topic? :)

lindapeavy
Trust:
Email Marketing is an efficient method to drive visitors and generate leads to your company. Many people today believe that Email Marketing is Dead although in fact, they don't understand how to perform marketing that is successful. There are a few techniques that ought to be followed to conduct a successful marketing campaign. The topic ought to be eye catching which ought to induce the reader. The content must be on the reader's advantages. Then the hyperlink will open . A plan ought to be followed for creating the advertising campaign effective.
janejaco
Trust:
Email Marketing is an efficient method to drive visitors and generate leads to your company. Many people today believe that Email Marketing is Dead although in fact, they don't understand how to perform marketing that is successful. There are a few techniques that ought to be followed to conduct a successful marketing campaign. The topic ought to be eye catching which ought to induce the reader. The content must be on the reader's advantages. Then the hyperlink will open . A plan ought to be followed for creating the advertising campaign effective.
yuva
Trust:
Email marketing is not spam. It’s something in between. Your customers don’t give their information lightly, and — if used right — email marketing can be both a relationship-building and profit-building tool.
Digital Marketing Company in Chennai
https://www.piqued.in/

lokeshs91274
Trust:
Email campaigns are all well and good.This is one of the most successful marketing mediums on the web. It is a highly effective way for eCommerce brands to significantly increase their sales.
khadijakanwal44
Trust:
Email marketing is an act of sending a commercial message to those people who using email.Many email newsletter software vendors offer transactional email support, which gives companies the ability to include promotional messages within the body of transactional emails.
aditibarman65
Trust:
Email marketing has become one of the most potent tool to reach your target audience in modern time. But one has to execute the planning with quite precession to create a successful email campaign. Here some of the tips that will allow you to craft a success email campaign -

1) Know your goals for marketing

2) Know your audience whom you want to target

3) Plan emails and follow ups

4) Write an eye-catchy email subject line

5) Craft the email copy precisely

6) Create a good design for the email template

Try these tips; these will help you to run the email campaign with success
charlesethomas90
Trust:
Email Marketing Tips to Increase Your Sales. Value your list. Start capturing/gathering your list today. Pick the right email platform for your company. Test and find your most effective email format(s). Make your email mobile/small screen friendly and test your messages before you send them on multiple browsers.
Thanks for this post.
untheri
Trust:
Gosh, I thought that telemarketing is dead already and email marketing is slowly dying. There is a lot of pain this scam legislation and personal data protection policies, which complicate getting clean email databases. I see that social media is a really progressive trend today and we need to follow it we don’t want to be out of the market.
charlesethomas90
Trust:
Email marketing to increase your sales:
Create a sense of urgencies in your emails. Let them know that they are the first to find out. Integrate Email Marketing into your Social Network campaigns. Plan special dates. Analyze the most sold and viewed items. Congratulate your contacts on their special day.
tunedcloud
Trust:
I'm trying to remember where I saw it, but there is a plugin for WordPress that allows to create your subscriber list using Facebook API, thus being able to push out notices to your list, bypassing email and pushing direct to their devices or PC. I think it was actually a content overlay plugin that had this feature... I will look and see if I can find it and loop back with the details. ;)
https://TUNEDCLOUD.com - World's FASTEST Cloud Hosting!

50% off Cloud Shared and Reseller Hosting coupon: AWESOMEAFFILIATES

Affiliates Wanted! We share 100% of all company sales visitors with our active affiliates!

Join for FREE, earn up to 30% for life: https://tunedcloud.com/affiliate-comp-plan

jessicaarnold467
Trust:
Email marketing is the most effective and beneficial method for any business startup. Through it, you can easily reach your niche related peoples and increase your sales lead because it helps you to direct connect from other people and boost your web traffic in the fastest way.
oligeorgealt
Trust:
Yes, Email marketing is one of the leading customer acquisition channels, easily surpassing efforts of blog content, landing pages, and search advertising. With the help of this, you will be able to generate more sales, registrations, click, downloads or whatever you’re aiming for.
cpakitchen
Trust:
Email marketing is a very strong tool in the right hands. Affiliates should pay attention to this traffic source, cuz email marketing has a huge potential.
CPA Kitchen - Gambling and Betting Affiliate Network https://link.cpakitchen.com/page/affilorama-cpakitchen

alfonzotremblay
Trust:
Email Marketing is useful for increasing sales but this marketing method currently not in trend. Social Media Marketing is in the trend and mostly used by various size of businesses. Instagram Marketing is the most effective marketing method which is in trend.
alexlaxton5
Trust:
Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. Email marketers provide offers on the festive season like Holiday Email Marketing *moderator removed link*, Holiday Email Campaigns, Holiday Email Subject Lines, etc
Last edited by maryt on 11 Sep 19 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

aishleygiles
Trust:
Email marketing is I think the best way to increase your sales and even it is an affordable way because email marketing still provides the highest ROI among all other marketing methods. There are some email marketing strategies that you can use to improve the conversions rate of your emails which mean you can convert your leads into customers and make good number of sales. Check out tips here - *moderator removed link*
Last edited by maryt on 14 Oct 19 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

monicageller3691
Trust:
Email marketing is to promote our services/products through mails. It is easy to set up and it is a cost-effective method. Reaches targeted and global audiences.
oliviajames573
Trust:
email marketing play a vital role to increase your sale, this strategy play 40% role in marketing. to better your email marketing for your sale so you should focus on below points,
send regular and consistent emails, keep your email short and with valuable words, know and understand your target people, make the most of your subject line, split test your emails, repeat your successful emails.
No.1 remote spying solution for android, Mac & Windows https://www.theonespy.com

b8agency
Trust:
Yes, E-mail marketing is one of the best way o increase sale. This option helps a vendor to sale their items online. It hits the customer mind repeat and repeat after seeing latest offers and discounts which are sent by vendor side.

This topic was started on Jan 19, 2018 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.