Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Email marketing to increase your sales

kollins324
Trust:

Email marketing to increase your sales

Email and phone marketing is very popular nowadays. Everything you need is to have a base of emails or phone numbers of your potential clients and send them your offers or ads. This is very effective way to increase your sales. But the question is where to get that contact base? Everything you need is a scraper - programm that will extract this information for you. Some of them are free, some are not. I use -removed link- service. It has average price and sufficiently wide functionality. This service works with Yelp, Craiglist, Backpage, Yellow pages and other big sites. Just with a click of a button it wil scrape hundreds of important data from the web for you. You will get about 2K emails in 10 minutes. As for me this is really easy way to distribute information about your products and earn more money.
John - it is me :)

katsehh
Trust:
Two questions:

1) Is this even legal? I know the CAN-SPAM Act has certain requirements when you email subscribers, so I imagine they have even stricter rules about contacting people who didn't sign up for your emails.

2) Would it even be worth it? I worry enough about getting subscribers to open my emails as it is and making sure they don't end up in the Promotions tab. If I started getting emails that I didn't sign up for, I know I would mark it as spam immediately, especially if I wasn't interested in the subject matter.
Travel tips, tricks, and hacks galore! Resources and experiences from a dreaming wanderer.
www.dreamingwanderer.com

Download your favorite shows from Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, YouTube, and more. Legally!
http://dreamingwanderer.com/reviews/playon-breakdown/

My journey into affiliate marketing. Successes, failures, and everything in between.
www.whateverthehelliwant.net

joelhuang22
Trust:
FOLLOWING ARE SOME WAYS TO INCREASE YOUR SALES WITH EMAIL MARKETING:
1. Create a sense of urgencies in your emails
2. Let them know that they are the first to find out
3. Integrate Email Marketing into your Social Network campaigns
4. Plan special dates
5. Analyze the most sold and viewed items
6. Congratulate your contacts on their special day
7. Annual subscription promotion
evno56
Trust:
Email marketing is a good option. And to increase sales through email marketing you need a catchy title for your mail content.BEcause title is the key for customers to open and read your mail. Then the next thing is your presentation of your email content. If both are great then your customer must follow your instruction.
kollins324
Trust:
katsehh wrote:Two questions:

1) Is this even legal? I know the CAN-SPAM Act has certain requirements when you email subscribers, so I imagine they have even stricter rules about contacting people who didn't sign up for your emails.

2) Would it even be worth it? I worry enough about getting subscribers to open my emails as it is and making sure they don't end up in the Promotions tab. If I started getting emails that I didn't sign up for, I know I would mark it as spam immediately, especially if I wasn't interested in the subject matter.

This is "blask marketing" but if you want to make money why not? If someone do not want to get your spam they can block you or put in black list. I know people who make about 7K in a week with email marketing after they made base with this program.
John - it is me :)