Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

E-mail marketing

nerodea
Trust:

E-mail marketing

Okay...

I am looking to begin building my list through e-zines and opt-in lists. I am also using PPC as well, but I want to begin this method, as my consultant has told me it is a profitable way to build my subscribers and traffic. Does anyone have any recommended e-zine directories they use or any Opt-in companies that they have used with great success?

Your comments would be great.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
http://www.aweber.com

Adrian,
nerodea
Trust:
I already know that aweber is an excellent autoresponder, but does AWeber has an opt in program where I can buy e-mails as well?
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
nerodea wrote:I already know that aweber is an excellent autoresponder, but does AWeber has an opt in program where I can buy e-mails as well?

Not that I know of.... it would be best to build your own list though.... thousands of people email those bought lists with little success.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Yeh, it's a little bit dodgy to buy email lists. Sending people emails who haven't opted into your list is spam.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

spirit23
Trust:
Heya,

I've tried using single, double and even triple opt-in e-mail lists in the past...

But I would never ever use them again, they CAN be effective if you use double or triple opt-in on demand lists, where people can see your specific AD and sign up for it, then get sent 1 or 2 more emails to confirm their subscription to it...

one example:
http://www.listmedia.com

To be honest, it may work for some people out there, but I guess it really depends on what you are advertising, and the quality of your 'ezine' or 'e-journal' (or whatever you decide to call it)...

I think there is a trial if you wanna give it a go?

If you decide to pay money, make sure you don't go for anything over 1000 emails...because after that mark, the quality gets exponentially worse.. :(

But as always, organically generated traffic who opt-in through a form on your site, is always the most targeted and responsive.

Hope that helps!

Asanka.
nerodea
Trust:
Okay, I am currently recieving an opt-in rate of around 10-20 per day for my list (I would say the average is around 15 per day.) I am currently beginning to send out 2 emails to my subscribers per week (one on wednesday and one on friday). However my major problem is NO CONVERSIONS :( .

Is anyone currently building a subscriber list? Can you give me any tips on conversion for it? Also, how many subscribers will it take on average before I start seeing some real conversions.

Here is my current process....

1. I get opt-ins through my self defense and survival e-course.
2. During and after the course I send broadcasts for cool tips on self defense and survival, while, at the same time, promoting my products. I issue these tips through my blog.

my most recent post is at

"http://www.projectsecuritycorp.com/blog"

What can I change in the future to make this convert more?

PLEEEAAAASE HELP! I am at an ends :cry:
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
All depends on where you're getting your traffic from. If they're only somewhat interested in what you have to say, then they aren't going to be likely buyers.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world