Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Brand awareness strategies

leadnetwork
Posts: 58
Joined: 28 Jan 20
Trust:

Brand awareness strategies

Hey Guys, I'm just wondering if you know any effective brand awareness strategies.
I know that social media is a great place to make your brand/company more recognizable, also reviews and articles are good, but maybe you can advice something else, like more out of the box?
  • 0
davidmull
Posts: 37
Joined: 16 Feb 21
Trust:
There are many ways to build, create, and establish brand awareness, but here are a few you can start with today.

[list=]Guest blog for other sites.
Maximize your organic social media presence.
Develop a voice for your brand.
Start a podcast.
Take part in brand partnerships.
Give something away for free.
Use native advertising.[/list]
  • 0
louisebuckner
Posts: 52
Joined: 02 Mar 21
Trust:
Get influencers to display your art or other product. Inviting influencers into your niche is a great way to increase brand awareness and hopefully drive sales.
Use branded packaging.
Do your SEO research.
Double-down on social.
Step up your game on Twitter.
Take advantage of Google's AdSense auto ads.
  • 0
juliahale8745
Posts: 62
Joined: 08 Mar 21
Trust:
There are many ways to build, create, and establish brand awareness, but here are a few you can start with today.
Guest blog for other sites.
Maximize your organic social media presence.
Develop a voice for your brand.
Start a podcast.
Take part in brand partnerships.
Give something away for free.
Use native advertising.
*removed*
  • 0
Last edited by maryt on 22 Apr 21 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spamming
 

leadnetwork
Posts: 58
Joined: 28 Jan 20
Trust:
louisebuckner wrote:Get influencers to display your art or other product. Inviting influencers into your niche is a great way to increase brand awareness and hopefully drive sales.
Use branded packaging.
Do your SEO research.
Double-down on social.
Step up your game on Twitter.
Take advantage of Google's AdSense auto ads.

Hi there. Thanks for the tips, maybe Twitter is too much but everything else is great
  • 0
burkejeffrey813
Posts: 51
Joined: 12 Jan 21
Trust:
Brand awareness is the way in which consumers recognize and remember your business. The greater the brand awareness you have, the more audiences will be familiar with your logo, messaging, and products
  • 0
burkejeffrey813
Posts: 51
Joined: 12 Jan 21
Trust:
There are many ways to build, create, and establish brand awareness, but here are a few you can start with today. Guest blog for other sites. Maximize your organic social media presence. Develop a voice for your brand. Start a podcast. Take part in brand partnerships. Give something away for free.
https://www.notty.co.uk/services/social-media-profile
  • 0
buseybeohpve
Posts: 8
Joined: 06 Aug 20
Trust:
Use native advertising
Run Facebook and Instagram ads
Run ads on Twitter
Partner with influencers to review your brand
Partner with influencers to create content
  • 1
You have to be able to accept failure to get better.
 
burkejeffrey813
Posts: 51
Joined: 12 Jan 21
Trust:
Impressive guest content. ...
Infographics. ...
Freemium with credit. ...
Local partnerships. ...
Car wraps. ...
Freebies. ...
Social media contests
https://www.notty.co.uk/services/fraudweb-lite
  • 0
leadnetwork
Posts: 58
Joined: 28 Jan 20
Trust:
burkejeffrey813 wrote:Brand awareness is the way in which consumers recognize and remember your business. The greater the brand awareness you have, the more audiences will be familiar with your logo, messaging, and products

Thank you, I understand what does that means, I need some interesting ways to do it
  • 0
leadnetwork
Posts: 58
Joined: 28 Jan 20
Trust:
burkejeffrey813 wrote:Impressive guest content. ...
Infographics. ...
Freemium with credit. ...
Local partnerships. ...
Car wraps. ...
Freebies. ...
Social media contests
https://www.notty.co.uk/services/fraudweb-lite

Good one, thank you, we are doing almost everything from your list that suits with our services
  • 0
letetagheeyxw
Posts: 17
Joined: 29 Jul 20
Trust:
Publish Ads on Social Media
Consumers use social media sites to discover new goods, brands, and services in 33% of cases. Use what you've learned about customer personas to create extremely tailored advertisements for them on the social media platforms they prefer. Use keywords and phrases that focus on their problems or pressure points, or manipulate them based on their recent habits or buying experience, as Google and Facebook Ads does.
  • 0
leadnetwork
Posts: 58
Joined: 28 Jan 20
Trust:
letetagheeyxw wrote:Publish Ads on Social Media
Consumers use social media sites to discover new goods, brands, and services in 33% of cases. Use what you've learned about customer personas to create extremely tailored advertisements for them on the social media platforms they prefer. Use keywords and phrases that focus on their problems or pressure points, or manipulate them based on their recent habits or buying experience, as Google and Facebook Ads does.

Thanks, I already use Twitter, Linkedin, FB
  • 0
bracknelson
Posts: 96
Joined: 04 Feb 20
Trust:
"Social Focus
The number of social networks regularly increasing, attempting active social media marketing on all of them is a fool’s errand. If your business is best adapted to a particular network, then don’t be scared to put the majority of your energy into a few sites. For example, photo-heavy sites might focus on Pinterest and Instagram. B2B companies usually do best on Twitter, whereas small businesses in creative enterprises (like craft marketing) can do great on Instagram. Know where your audiences hang and concentrate on those networks. You won’t want to leave the other social sites, but save your biggest struggles for what you know works. Not sure about your focus network? Start understanding analytics to see where your referral traffic is coming from."
  • 0
leadnetwork
Posts: 58
Joined: 28 Jan 20
Trust:
bracknelson wrote:"Social Focus
The number of social networks regularly increasing, attempting active social media marketing on all of them is a fool’s errand. If your business is best adapted to a particular network, then don’t be scared to put the majority of your energy into a few sites. For example, photo-heavy sites might focus on Pinterest and Instagram. B2B companies usually do best on Twitter, whereas small businesses in creative enterprises (like craft marketing) can do great on Instagram. Know where your audiences hang and concentrate on those networks. You won’t want to leave the other social sites, but save your biggest struggles for what you know works. Not sure about your focus network? Start understanding analytics to see where your referral traffic is coming from."

Thanks, that was helpful
  • 0
shibannichakraborthy32
Posts: 31
Joined: 26 Mar 21
Trust:
Yes, I agree with you.

Social media and some off-page SEO techniques are the best way to generate brand awareness but there are many other ways that very few people follow like-:

-Quora answers
-Email marketing
-Partnership with small influencers
-Affiliate marketing
  • 0
johnphil0720
Posts: 11
Joined: 18 Feb 21
Trust:
Some ways which can help you improve your brand awareness:
> Create shareable infographics
> Improve your SEO with user-intent related keywords
> Start a Referral Program
> Take part in brand partnerships
> Run Facebook and Instagram ads
> Partner with influencers to create content
Hope it helps.
  • 0
susan2015parker
Posts: 11
Joined: 05 Jan 21
Trust:
For brand awareness, you first need to decide on your social media platform. I personally prefer LinkedIn and I have been using LinkedIn automation tools to increase the visibility of my brand.

Read here
https://sofiaalee.medium.com/5-free-lin ... 3b2ecc4b45
  • 0
mezitaxe
Posts: 17
Joined: 04 Mar 20
Trust:
Actually, in my opinion, social media are the best places for running marketing campaigns and there are several reasons for that. I mean, they are more effective than any other ways to do it, because nowadays social media are highly spread around the world and lots of people every day visit various social media. The second reason to pay attention to social media is that there is a big chance to create something exclusive in case we're speaking about advertisements. Of course, there is a huge competition among marketers in the internet, however this fact might be very helpful for certain marketers.
  • 0