Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Blog Management - How many articles should I post at once?

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:

Blog Management - How many articles should I post at once?

Mark,If I have 20 articles and I start a site from scratch,should I post only 10 articles at first and then one a week after that? or one every other day?
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
If you only have 20 articles, then put them all up at once.

If they are private label rights articles, remember to reword them at least 25% different first, so you don't get any duplicant content problems.

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
If I have some plr articles I have re-written,should I submit them to article submission sites to drive traffic even if they are already on my site? Also,would you consider putting say 5-10 articles in an ebook to sell? Thanks Bill
PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
If the articles are not identical to the articles that you have on your site, that is, you have re-written them, then I would submit them to article directories. A good tip is to wait for the original article to be indexed by Google before submitting the article to any article directory.
It seems that some marketers make a lot of progress in their business through selling articles in an eBook/s. Promote your business in the eBook by placing your affiliate link/s and url/s in the eBook. I think it makes sense not to sell your eBook from a site that has the same articles published on them.