Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Best social network for small business

stienella
Trust:

Best social network for small business

Hi all, can you tell me What are the best social networks for small businesses?
hsquared
Trust:
Hi,
The short answer is: it depends! What is your ideal outcome for engaging in the network?
Keep happiness in your heart. Good good. Be good. Be a gladiator for your business.

https://www.goldsealonline.net/index.php/become-a-gladiator/

llum44
Trust:
I think it's still something like Facebook or so anyway. So let's promote your website here after you will provide some real details for that. What do you say on that ? Sounds good ? Me too thinks so. You can try YouTube and Twitter as well depending on the service.
lynbarrera
Trust:
llum44 wrote:I think it's still something like Facebook or so anyway. So let's promote your website here after you will provide some real details for that. What do you say on that ? Sounds good ? Me too thinks so. You can try YouTube and Twitter as well depending on the service.

Do you suggest me one place? there i can promot our business.
j.nye
Trust:
Facebook, Instagram is the best for your small business.
nilpotter
Trust:
No doubt Facebook is my first choice and hopefully it works for you also.
Want to make money online? Tired of the scams in the internet world? You’re a click away from earning millions. More than 1038483 students are taking benefit of Anthony Morrison blog. Enter right now: https://www.anthonymorrisonblog.com/

untheri
Trust:
I still can say that it's Facebook for example, no matter what other opinions says about that ? Instagramm or Pinterest or Twitter or Reddit ? It really depends on the nature of the business, so keep that in mind please. Each case is unique.
affiliatemanagerxsellco
Trust:
It really depends on what you are promoting. Facebook alone might not be enough to maximize your reach. You should look at your target market and defining your market goals. Let’s say your small business is targeting Generation Z as your primary audience. Well, 71% of Gen Z uses Snapchat at least six times each day. More than half of this generation uses Snapchat over 11 times daily. But if your small business is trying to generate leads from Baby Boomers, it wouldn’t make sense to prioritize Snapchat.
Affiliate Progam: https://www.xsellco.com/affiliate

cpakitchen
Trust:
Fb or IG for sure.
IG suits best for goods (some cool photos or your goods and quality campaigns will work great)
In other cases FB is the №1 social network for business.
p.s for huge and serious b2b companies it can be LinkedIn.
CPA Kitchen - Gambling and Betting Affiliate Network https://link.cpakitchen.com/page/affilorama-cpakitchen

stienella
Trust:
lynbarrera wrote:
llum44 wrote:I think it's still something like Facebook or so anyway. So let's promote your website here after you will provide some real details for that. What do you say on that ? Sounds good ? Me too thinks so. You can try YouTube and Twitter as well depending on the service.

FB, Instagram, Twitter etc are the best place for promote your business.
Do you suggest me one place? there i can promot our business.
rubeeusa
Trust:
you can use facebook, twitter, linkedink, Instagramm or Pinterest, youtube. With small businesses you should focus on google and facebook as the main
alfonzotremblay
Trust:
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc are the best social media networks for small business.
lena3_359
Trust:
I think Instagram is the best place for promoting and selling your products and services.
But there are some problems that I faced during running my business on Instagram. I have many links that are very important such as email, WhatsApp, my website, Facebook, Youtube and on Instagram it's impossible to place all these links in bio because you can add only one link that people can follow. If you just place these links in bio (not in a special field) people won't be able to follow them and even copy it. It's not convenient for my clients and followers.
I didn't know how to deal the problem and then I've heard about a really good instrument *moderator removed link*. With the help of this tool I could create a page where all my links are placed and they are all clickable. So people can easily follow them. Earlier my clients couldn't follow the links, but after that more and more people came from these links. It's really useful service, I highly recommend it people who want to increase sales on Instagram.
Last edited by maryt on 14 Oct 19 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: promotional

monicageller3691
Trust:
In recent days, Instagram helps to grow your business. Because, usage of Instagram became more in these days. There will be an easy reach to people around the places. Whereas there are many other platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc are the best social media networks for small business.
aishleygiles
Trust:
Facebook and Instagram are the best social network which can be used by any small business for their marketing purpose. Apart from that, you can also use LinkedIn and Twitter.
traceyglen
Trust:
Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter etc
Professional social media management company can spot trends, as well as new ways to help your business succeed online. Fint out how >> https://www.sociallyin.com/

buildwps
Trust:
It's a tricky question though. I think it depends on the types of business you're running (B2B, B2C, or both), what your target audience is, and your overall goal.

In general, social media platforms that work for large businesses will also work for small ones, such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest.

As a small business, you should stick with a few platforms at a time. And facebook would be my first recommendation. You can choose from many options like professional business pages, paid post promotion, and native advertising.
rosieyingling
Trust:
Interacting with customers on interpersonal websites is an increasingly important marketing strategy for smaller companies. Employing social media makes it possible to build brand awareness, increase your client base, and join with present clients. I believe LinkedIn, Snapchat, Twitter, facebook would be the very best social websites.
guptabarad
Trust:
Instagram, I'm 100% sure. It's convenient cause there's also a lot of tools making dealing with it much easier. Check out this article, it tells about ways to automate instagram posts. As a starting entrepreneur, I found it pretty much useful.
wisokyrusty
Trust:
Instagram has millions of daily active users. It can be the best platform for marketing as it has several features also that can help you to promote your product in a better way.
csptl123
Trust:
In the present scenario, the best social networks sites for small business are
1. Whatsapp
2. Facebook
3. Instagram
4. LinkedIn
5. Twitter
6. Reddit
7. Tumblr
Simple logic: Know where you're customers are and be active on that network to promote your business.
timhunt7475
Trust:
Though there are a bunch of social media sites very useful for business of every size, but it all depends on the type of your business and industry.
thesmmconsultant
Trust:
There are more things for small business. they are
Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn etc are the best.
jessicaturner
Trust:
LinkedIn is one of the most popular and widely used B2B social networking platforms now. Also are Facebook, Twitter, SlideShare, Sina Weibo etc.
ryaljam
Trust:
In my point of view facebook, linkedin and instagram.
sophiedooley54
Trust:
all social media including

1. classifieds sites
2. listing sites
3. directories
4. social media - facebook, insta, twitter, pinterest, stumbleupon
5. join the groups, invite people, daily post , intereact with audience
rosemartine
Trust:
Facebook,Instagram,Myspace,Plurk,Tumbler,Reddit are best Social Network for small business. And in these all I think Facebook is best because most of the persons are using Facebook now a days.
Rose Martine

mercadomartyn63
Trust:
I'd go with Facebook and Instagram first, as these are usually the key for any business. You won't have time to effectively manage all the accounts (update info, upload posts, communicate with followers. So in this case it's quality> quantity.
wisokyrusty
Trust:
Facebook and Instagram can be the best social network for small business.
roxieharvey
Trust:
Top 7 Social Media Sites for Your Business
Facebook. It shouldn't come as a huge surprise that Facebook is number one on our list of the top 10 social media sites for business.
Facebook Messenger.
Instagram.
Pinterest.
Snapchat.
YouTube.
Twitter.
LinkedIn.
bracknelson
Trust:
Hi, According to me There are social network like instragram, YouTube, twitter etc. Have a nice day.
bracknelson
Trust:
ryaljam wrote:In my point of view facebook, linkedin and instagram.

Hi, I agreed with you. You wrote right.
kyliejenner
Trust:
Each social media platform is different. Different dynamics, ways of consuming content, and audience.
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn are only the best social media platforms that you can use for marketing your business.
Software development company - https://www.codecreatorsinc.com
Power BI Consulting Services - https://www.codecreatorsinc.com/power-bi-consulting/
SharePoint Online - https://www.codecreatorsinc.com/sharepoint-online/

tukin22
Trust:
Not sure what do you mean, it's really depends on the niche way too much, for example you can obtain something like I am not sure even... in one niche works LinkedIn, in other niche Pinterest will be done cool and fine clearly anyway.
gamervn
Trust:
Facebook is still the best now. No one can beat it till 2020
https://namecab.com - Top 10 Best Domain Name Registrars Reviews

This topic was started on May 27, 2019 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.