Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Article Marketing - Submission Question

ajmcclary
Trust:

Article Marketing - Submission Question

Hi everybody! I tried to search throughout the forum, because I didn't want to be repetitive, but I actually have a question about article marketing and I couldn't find anything on this particular question.

Suppose I want to promote my website through SEO and am trying to gain backlinks to my website, how many unique articles should be submitted to the article directories? In other words, should I submit 1 article per directory? I don't want Google to consider my content duplicated and penalize me for it. What do you recommend as the best strategy?

Thank you!!!
Andrew
A.J. McClary www.whirledvisions.com

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
I would just use a separate article for marketing than you have on your website. It doesn't matter if its the same article on the article sites... it's a good way to keep it safe.
ajmcclary
Trust:
So it doesn't matter if it's repeated with a back link to my site, as long as it doesn't duplicate my site. Makes sense to me (and makes me very happy too)!

Thanks Adrian!
A.J. McClary www.whirledvisions.com

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
If it's not on your site several times, then it's not going to get you in trouble for duplicate content.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world