Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

article marketing: am I doing it right?

stefan16
Trust:

article marketing: am I doing it right?

Hi, I've been doing article marketing for a month now. This is what I do:
When choosing affiliate product I've got 2 suggestion:
1. Sort by gravity (clickbank), choose between 11th-20th product since the first 10 have lots of competition
2. Pick the one that has gravity>30 and pick a few of them
I take the 2nd option, am I take the right choice?

I've set up a blog, writing a few product review, doing some on page optimization ,and then start writing articles, put in in my blog and submit it in several article directories and social bookmarking sites with link to my blog (I'm doing it manually), currently I only have around 10 articles with my blog ranked around 4million in Alexa and I'm planning to continue this for the next few months and see how it'll doing.

Am I doing it right? Or am I missing something here? Please tell me what you guys think, I'll really appreciate it.
jasondodd
Trust:
Sounds like youre on the right track. Option 2 is generally the best choice since even if there is competition, its better to get 5% of lots of traffic than 50% of a trickle.

WRT to your article marketing sounds like you're doing everything right - just make sure youre using the available tools such as the keyword tracker Traffic Travis to chart your progress as well as Google Analytics to check how much traffic youre getting and where its coming from - and just keep tweaking.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

gillesjh73
Trust:
Stefan,

You are on the right track and depending on your budget you may also consider tools like Article Marketing Automation which will increase the speed with which backlinks will be built to your website (and therefore your ranking ans sales).

In essence with AMA you will be able to spin any article content and post them in blogs automatically (the software makes this process very simple)

This is working really well for me and others. Here is a link to the site:
http://vur.me/iwillsucceed/Best-Article ... utomation/

Feel free to contact me directly for more info
stefan16
Trust:
I'm thinking of that too. which is better? unique article wizard or article marketing automaton? I know Mark recommend amautomaton in his webminar, but there are few points that feels wrong:
-it is not tell you where are your article published
-it is not publish the article in major article directories such as ezine or article dashboard. that means you still have to submit manually to those article directories
the article wizard seems better, but more expensive. What do you think?

This topic was started on May 31, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.