Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Advice on Article Marketer Plan before Price Increase?

dynaclick
Trust:

Advice on Article Marketer Plan before Price Increase?

Hi,

I'm contemplating which Article Marketer plan should be worth getting since their price is going up in the next 24 hours. I was wondering if the unlimited plan might be a better way to go since this will be a huge savings of $200 before they increase to full price.

Any advice and suggestion will be appreciated.

thanks

rgds,
Clifford :D
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
I would suggest the unlimited if u can. It will save you cash in the long run. Also if you don't mind, could sign up through my affiliate link as I am short on cash for the next couple o' months?

Regards,

http://www.articlemarketer.com?a_aid=133c3e68
alvintan
Trust:
Clifford,

Not to knock you, but you do know that the 24hr thing is a tactic to get you to buy don't you? Last I checked, its still $299 and expiring in 24 hrs... :D

I've only seen very few marketers that have actually set a date and enforced that price/stock limit.

Rgds,
@
dynaclick
Trust:
Alvin, thanks. I knew abt this strategy before in the past, but never came across my mind this time until I found out later that they have been extending their dateline.

I am experiencing a number of problems with them recently and they were very slow to respond to my email, sometimes never.. About a week ago, I've bought their lifetime submission package at a special of $199 from my friend's affiliate link. Until today, they have not credited the sales to him according to his aff. sales report, about a week ago. Though payments had already been made, my subscription status was always reverting back to "Unsubscribed" status and do not allowed me to do much with it. Within a period of a week, I had four instances whereby the website was down. Has anyone had a similar experience? Not to completely put AM down, though they maybe good at submitting articles, but their support and technical facilities at this stage may seems otherwise. At the end of the day, it may pays to get someone at Elance to do the submitting job instead.

rgds,
Clifford