Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Adding social Icons - Pinterest

colin4
Trust:

Adding social Icons - Pinterest

Is there a way to add social icons at this stage say Pinterest.
Affilo Theme Navigation Settings does not list Pinterest - can / could this and others be added ?

Affilo Jetpack seems to talk about social icons is Jetpack required to achieve what I want ?
tonylemar
Trust:
Hi

I use a wordpress plugin call Digg Digg this works well

Tony
colin4
Trust:
Hi Tony

Thanks for the reply I'll have a closer look at Digg-Digg
colin4
Trust:
tonylemar wrote:Hi

I use a wordpress plugin call Digg Digg this works well

Tony

Digg Digg looks great.
I would like to just add the Pinterest icon and possibly others to the menu bar, with the social Icons that AffiloTheme puts on, when you use AffiloTheme Navigation Settings > Social Links.

Digg Digg does have the manual option ok, but where does one put this code to also see the icon on the menu bar ?

I need to know the name of the php file assocaited with the second nav bar ?
Happy to use editor etc.
james18
Trust:
You might looking for icon sets repo here is a free sorted icon sets with description, type and file size

colin4 wrote:Is there a way to add social icons at this stage say Pinterest.
Affilo Theme Navigation Settings does not list Pinterest - can / could this and others be added ?

Affilo Jetpack seems to talk about social icons is Jetpack required to achieve what I want ?
Last edited by cecille.l on 13 Apr 16 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken links and image

cecille.l
Trust:
Hi colin4,

Are you using the lastest version of Affilotheme (version 4)? If so, I don't think there is a way at the moment to add another social media button there apart from the ones already in the Social Widget. You can try the Get Social Wordpress plugin too.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

This topic was started on Jul 18, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.