Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

White Label websites

peter_williams1977
Trust:

White Label websites

Hi All!

Here I am on one of the best forums when it comes to Affiliate Marketing, SEO and other stuff like this.

I have a question and a point to make, so please read it carefully.

The question is what are white label website and how do they work?

Well I came across this website funcrunch recently, which is said to be a white label website and offers its users to earn money by using their content.

Although after reading almost complete website I came to know that it is not difficult to register with them as they construct the complete website and provide you with the content (in this case e-cards), but what about after that?

You have the website and the content, but do you have to drive traffic to the website they assigned to you?

I must the offer is quite lucrative, but I really need some details to prior start working with the website.

Can someone help ?
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Peter,

I found a good article that answers your question as to what white label websites are. White label websites are copies of a vendor's websites with their branding taken off. You can then customize the site and give it your own "branding", however, everything else like product information and ordering are managed by the vendor.

You need to optimize the website and drive traffic to it, even though parts of it are managed by the vendor. I suggest contacting the vendor and check their process as it varies.
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

peter_williams1977
Trust:
Thanks Cecille you have been of great help.

I have not only studied the article but also found a very brilliant white label website, which deals in e-cards, 'yourfunpunch.com', but I still have my doubts about the website and I would like some suggestions from friends, if I should go through with my plan to start working with yourfunpunch.com.

Please HELP!
peter_williams1977
Trust:
I have been facing this small problem, since I have decided to analyse prior signing-up with this white label e-cards website called yourfunpunch.com.

According to this website yourfunpunch.com they are a simple online solution that allows us to host their e-cards on our website.

However, I have heard otherwise about this affiliate firm.

I have read on some forum couple of days ago that this firm provides you complete website with content to promote within your social network and gives to opportunity to drive traffic to this site and earn money.

But on their website the test says that they lend you their content in this case e-cards to increase traffic to your website, which not only increase registrations, but also increase revenue.

The company website also suggests that the provide complete Facebook integration as well for their affiliates.

The question is do we need to have our own website to sign-up with yourfunpunch.com or do they provide all the necessary things necessary to run a website?
diaz.warner
Trust:
Mr. Peter Williams

Either you are two scared to take risk due to some reason, or you have no idea how things work around white label website.

First of all there is no risk evolved in becoming affiliate to some white label website.

As you said in your post that you are trying to analyse yourfunpunch.com, which is a white label (e-card) website.

Tell me...what's there to analyse, either you are in or you are out.

This is absolutely right, the British company which is running this website gives you complete website including content (e-cards).

However, you have to register your own domain name and domain space in order to benefit from there offer.

With web hosting getting so heap nowadays, it is not difficult to obtain a domain name and space.

The interesting thing about yourfunpunch.com is that it offers its affiliates up to 50% of the generated revenue.

I wish I had time to play around with these affiliates, but unfortunately I am a bit too busy finishing and updating my own website that, I don't get much time to surf around and see what people are up to nowadays.

But best of luck to you Mr. Peter Williams....in case you decide to join the affiliate network of this e-cards website because you need to have a large social network and good knowledge of SEO to succeed.
peter_williams1977
Trust:
Thanks Diaz Warner

You have been really helpful. I signed-up with yourfunpunch.com and my website has been approved by the company as well.

You were right there is no risk involved with this affiliate program and my website is doing very well now.

I am getting more visitation than earlier and my monthly has definitely increased.

This topic was started on Jul 30, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.