Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

What kind of Clickbank gravity rating should I look for?

phmegacorp
Trust:

What kind of Clickbank gravity rating should I look for?

I mean do you think its worth my time to start a site of most of the related products on clickbank have a graviy rating of 20-30?
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
PHMegacorp,

The recommendation I've heard Mark make is to have multiple products with at least one that has a gravity of 30 or higher. If you have more than one that is over 30 or that have a much higher gravity, then you're in great shape.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

jasondodd
Trust:
CB use a somewhat complicated formula to determine gravity based on sales, number of different members making those sales and how recent the sales were.

The Market Strength tool can help you decide good products to aim for, based on keyword competition and expected payout.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

phmegacorp
Trust:
THank you guys!
sonitin
Trust:
@PHMegacorp

Depends on the strategy you are using, if you are going for broad keywords then target higher gravity products. If you are focusing on targeted visitors with specific landing pages, gravity of 10 and a good sales page to what I look for.

Hope that helps!
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

This topic was started on Jan 10, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.