Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Opt-in comissions or CPA offers

nates450r
Trust:

Opt-in comissions or CPA offers

i am thinking about promoting websites that pay you per email,zip code...etc however i dont know ware to find them is there a main website directory that list them, ware can i find these websites that pay you per opt-in?

Thanks
Nathan
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Nates,
What your talking about is called CPA or CPL. (cost per action/lead)
There are so many ways to do CPA that It would need its own section on this forum...lol
If you want a directory then just type in Google, CPA affiliate directory.
Not sure if we can discuss other CPA programs etc in this forum? so I will leave it at that.

Regards
Troy
Last edited by wollowra on 11 May 09 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

nates450r
Trust:
ok thank you
worldbiz9
Trust:
You can discuss CPA here. If you got the bonuses when you signed up you'll see there is a bonus package called CPA Riches. CPA Riches recommends using ROI Rocket for CPA programs. I have used them before, they seem pretty good.

Jeff
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Jeff,
I meant putting affiliate links to other CPA programs..sorry.
I don't think Nates has got the affiloblueprint yet for the CPA riches bonus.
As Jeff mentioned there are heaps of CPA tools available.
:)
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

jpastorizo
Trust:
Nates,

There are a lot of CPA networks out there. But just like what CPA guru Mr. G. said if you will join a CPA offer you should join the corporate type CPA networks which can pay you every week or every 2 weeks so you can continue driving traffic to your offers. I personally am a member of about 6 CPA networks but I have not really taken advantage of them. I have AB2.0 to help me learn a lot of stuff regarding website building so the techniques I will learn may be helpful later on when I do CPA offers.

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

jasondodd
Trust:
CPA can be a great option when the niche you're promoting is a popular topic but you're having trouble converting. So if you're getting a lot of hits on your site but not many sales then try CPA and slap it somewhere where visitors cant miss it - many have found that works really well!

for starters you could try something like CPA Empire.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

affgleg
Trust:
CPA riches bonus <<<

Where do you get this?

Thanks
semantics
Trust:
max bounty is easy to get into and offervault has a lot of choice.

This topic was started on May 10, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.