Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Lost Google Adsense Account - Help please

PremiumMember
broganorama
Trust:

Lost Google Adsense Account - Help please

javascript:emoticon(':cry:')
Crying or Very sad
Hello. I was going great guns and managed to have about 8 sites up and running and all PR3. Then after 3 months Google decided to stop my adsense account saying ( unauthorised clicks). Well as I was the only one on my computer guaranteed it was not me!.
I explained this to them but they would not move.

My question is can we just open another account with them or what do I do?

Funny how I made about 200 bucks then they cut my account.

Any ideasjavascript:emoticon(':roll:')
Rolling Eyes
Cheers
Brian
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I've heard this happening to a lot of people. It's usually pretty hard to get back into google, but you could try yahoo search marketing. Pretty much the same thing, but displaying yahoo ads.

Makes me wonder, if I wanted to get someones site banned from adsense, could I just go to their site every day and click the ads over and over again?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
sean06 wrote:Makes me wonder, if I wanted to get someones site banned from adsense, could I just go to their site every day and click the ads over and over again?

... and then the clicks get traced back to you and you get banned :oops:

sorry to hear you lost your account broganarama - like Sean said check out Yahoo's ads or do a search on getting a new account, there are ways around if you get creative. I've heard Clicksor and AllFeeds are good alternatives as well.

HTH,
PC
PremiumMember
cdidcott
Trust:
Makes me wonder, if I wanted to get someones site banned from adsense, could I just go to their site every day and click the ads over and over again?

If some nefarious individual wanted to get you banned, they could go to various cybercafes and click like mad for a while.

Pretty sucky!!!
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Yeh, that sounds pretty dodgy to me. I've heard of so many people have their accounts cancelled for no good reason.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
sean06 wrote:Yeh, that sounds pretty dodgy to me. I've heard of so many people have their accounts cancelled for no good reason.

Yeh I was one.
PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
"we've re-confirmed that your account poses a significant
risk to our advertisers. For this reason, we're unable to reinstate your
account. Thank you for your understanding."

Google says thank you for understanding? In other words, suck it up without understanding???

How can an account pose a significant risk to advertisers?