Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Landing Page's with Affiliate Programmes?

dave1032
Trust:

Landing Page's with Affiliate Programmes?

Hi

I was thinking about doing my 1st website on antispyware products as I have experience in that area.
There was one product I have used in the past noadware.net and they have a affiliate programme which I thought would be a good place to start since I have used it.
But it looks like they give you a choice of a landing page to use rather than create your own site ?
If someone would have time to check their site out to see if I am right that would be much appreciated.

http://www.noadware.net/affiliate/

Thanks
Dave
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Hi Dave,

Yes they do give you files that you can download. However I am not sure how well these pages convert. That is something you will have to test.
dave1032
Trust:
Thanks for the reply Adrian.

Could I still create my own site and use there banners, with my clickbank link behind them ?

Cheers
Dave
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
You can definitely do that, although I'd experiment just using text links, sometimes banners can look a little dodgy.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

dave1032
Trust:
Ok thanks for that Sean.

Dave
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
You may or not have heard the term "banner blindness" meaning people don't look at banners, basically because they don't like being sold... Putting up some quality information about how the product can help solve a problem and include a link has proven to convert better than banners however I think every market is different and you have to test everything. Try banners, try links, try newsletters, keep trying until you find the right combination.

That being said... I have a blog that I do nothing with that has never made a sale via a link but makes has made a few sales from the banner :lol:
dave1032
Trust:
Thanks for the advice Promocode.

Dave