Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

how to promote a product I do not know?

omaryague
Trust:

how to promote a product I do not know?

Hello,
The big question I ask myself about all this promotion of products is not only how to find a product that works well, but how to promote something I know very little or nothing. For example, everyone knows that products for weight loss may work well to promote, but I can not really write a good review content for my site without detailed knowledge of the product promotion. In fact I am a web designer, and also know a lot about SEO and how to generate traffic, but I find it difficult to find a product to promote and not lie about it, but I should know at least some of what I speak on my page.
I can not be buying every product I want to promote :-)... I dont know.... if I could solve this issue, the rest would be a piece of cake for me:)

Omar
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hi Omar. the easiest way around that is to choose a topic you know about. Write articles about the topic, and select a product that claims to solve that problem on the page. After you get a few of these article pages up, you can contact those merchants and request a review copy of their products. outside of the IM niche, I usually get 9/10 products that I request a free copy from, as long as I have at least 1 or 2 pages on my site that I can show them where I am already promoting their product.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

michael025
Trust:
Hi Omar, I suggest that you outsource. Mark did the same thing himself when he created his website wowblackbook.com. He knew nothing about World of Warcraft, aside from the fact that it is very popular. What he did, was hire content writers from elance, but of course, making sure that the quality of the material he gets is top notch.

I also agree with JMPruitt's advice to contact the merchant and ask for their own product review. Doing so would increase your knowledge of the topic, and where else to get knowledge about a product but from the makers themselves : )
careybaird
Trust:
Omar since you have expertise in SEO and driving traffic that should not be a problem. The best thing to do is to find a product or topic that really interest you the most and that you have extended knowledge about.

I agree both with Michael and JMPruitts's advices. Ask merchants and read their reviews for a better learning on the product that you would like to promote.
www.FreshStoreBuilder.com
The Most Advanced Amazon Associate Tool
Make $$$$ from Amazon with SEO Friendly Stores - only $97 - 30 day Money back guarantee

omaryague
Trust:
Thank you very much to all of you.
milanoo
Trust:
SEO,,update review content related to topics.
SNS is cheap and fast way for promoting products.
dolly78
Trust:
Buy the product before selling it....

This topic was started on Nov 12, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.