Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Educational Affiliate Program

essaymoney
Trust:

Educational Affiliate Program

we have the (deleted spam URL) affiliate program.

.......affiliate link has gone bye bye.. :) ............
jcdean
Trust:
Who the hell are you?
Respect,
JC Dean

wollowra
Trust:
Hi JC,
This is what the Mods look out for everyday.. spammers.
They join, post their affiliate link and leave.
We just ban them as they know what they are doing and that is spamming.

If you see posts like this, just hit the report tag on the top right of their post., (Yellow Triangle)
Regards,
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

essaymoney
Trust:
This forum is called Affiliate Programs.

Description says: "Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here."

So I wonder it's good to promote and discuss my affiliate program. Everybody can join it and make money.
wollowra
Trust:
Hi,
Yes you can discuss any programs and ask opinions on the programs so that a discussion starts and benefits everyone, but not come on the forum with your very first post and promote your program for the sole purpose of promoting it.
May I suggest you help out some members on the forum first and answer some questions and then put your program in your signature link.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

This topic was started on Dec 25, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.