Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

DigiBizPro - Less Than Impressive - Join With Caution!

dalemartin12
Trust:

DigiBizPro - Less Than Impressive - Join With Caution!

Hi Everyone,

I'm sure many of you listened to Mark's interview with Letian from DigibizPro and the promises Letian made at the end of how members can buy ready made websites that are unique in content and appearance. Mark was also impressed with the offers that they were making on the site and said that he was going to buy in on the Product. Based on the recommendation I purchased the 10 site package from DigibizPro and I must say after 5 days of membership I am less than impressed with their program and if I show no results within a few weeks I will be getting my money back.

The problem is not with the program it is with the duplicate sites. I have 10 sites in 10 diffferent niches that they created. The sites are fine, not overly impressive but they are decent. The problem I have is that they use Pay Zeno to load your sites on for affiliates to promote them. Once my sites were loaded they were entered into the payzeno system. As I scoured the Pay Zeno sites looking for my products I noticed that many of the same products existed and the format that they were entered were the digibizpro footprint. As I looked at each site many were the exact same site with just different URL's. This is of great concern to me as an affiliate and no as a product promoter. If I were looking for an affiliate product to promote and found several sites that were exactly the same landing page I would not promote that product. Am I right on this? Do I have cause to be concerned here?

Also, Pay Zeno has no search function that I could find so your products just get put into a list of pages never to be found again.

As Letian and his partner Jamie described how digibizpro is a 100% completely done-for you product, that is not necessarily true. To me, they are creating a cookie-cutter product and selling it to 500 people and taking a lot of short-cuts in the process. I would not be surprised if they in fact own pay zeno as well. I wonder why they do not use Clickbank and maybe its because clickbank would catch on that all of these sites are the same and would not approve them.

Mark - since I bought this product solely on your recommendation and it cost me $1000 bucks, could you please dig into this a little deeper for me and provide your take on what the hell is going on with Digibizpro before any of your other members get taken for a ride.

I'm hoping that I am wrong here and that I begin to see some results but just from what I am seeing it is highly unlikely unless I totally rebuild the sites on my own and then move them over to a Clickbank promotion. And if that is the case, I just wasted $1000 bucks for me to build my own sites!

Please help Mark. We are all struggling out here to make things work and these types of marketers that produce fake promises and gimmicks should own up to what they are doing. You have a powerful voice in the industry and are well trusted by me and all of your members. Could you please provide us some justice by getting to the bottom of what these Digibizpro guys are up to.

The concept is awesome but something just isn't right. Please check this out for us and let us know you gut feelings.

Thanks,
Dale
superaff
Trust:
Hi Dale,

I'm sure Mark will come and reply to your concern once he is informed about this post.

In the mean time, I can reply to your concern about the duplicate sites. Most of the affiliates will not be aware about the duplicates.

And another thing is that many people will do absolutely nothing with those sites... You need to actively find affiliates outside of this network.

As for clickbank, if you want to use them, you will want to rewrite the sales letter and change the product's name because clickbank only accept original sites (they won't accept similar sites).

It is a great concept and it can make you a lot of money. But you need to proactively market the sites and proactively recruit affiliates.

I do have sites like yours that 100 members share with me (I was a member of a plr site), and it's not a problem to make sales... the only problem is with seo! Google doesn't like to see the same page 100 times...

All the best,
Franck
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

iletian
Trust:
Dale,

This is Letian from DBP. I'm happy to come by and talk about DigiBizPro and also about your perceptions. I want to be open about it for everyone's well-being.

I actually own sites on many networks from Clickbank to PayDotCom to NicheChoppers to Payzeno to Plimus and even more on some small private networks. We decided to use Paypal-driven networks (such as payzeno or paydotcom) for all DBP members as a default because it's the easiest to set up and provide an immediate payment processing solution where we really could set it 100% up for everyone joining, without fees or longer approval times. We honestly know that a lot of people (especially those who are very new) really want their sites just instantly and would not stand to wait.

In that sense, yes it is a shortcut but you can actually succeed regardless of the network. I have in my personal experience :)

Our goal is to make sure they are 100% set up and ready to start growing as well as optimizing.

The reason is that we want to cater even to the newest newbie in getting their internet business set up and not just strictly to the more advanced people. The more advanced ones such as yourself may want to do all sorts of things from optimizing your site's content in a certain way or recruiting affiliates in a totally different fashion than our video vault teaches.

We only teach it the way that has succeeded for us- but that does not mean your way will not work. It absolutely can! :)

Our video vault shows a lot of things and combined with Jamie's help, you will learn seo (our way), article marketing, joint venturing, and even selling sites on auction as these all apply to your sites.

Now to your most important concern ... we provide per customer a unique domain and the ability to choose between niches. Within each of those niches, there are a couple variations. And if not enough (some have one), we keep adding. We even have the "suggest a niche" feature for Jamie to create new niches like makeup tips, home power, etc. Thus if many people choose the same niche, there are bound to be some cross over in its variations.

This is why we spend a ton of effort to make a good video vault on how to customize your sites if you wish. Even if you don't, we still want them to be at least high-converting in well-looked over niches which can do well.

Also, I've notified Jamie (he is the actual creator of the product and service and has helped countless others) and he'll be personally coming on here to give his insights and replies as well on this since it's that important if we are causing a concern like this.

Please let me know if you need anything else and in particular Jamie can help a lot.

I just wanted to take the time out and come out to say that Jamie is tenaciously busy caring for customers and will be more than happy to assist you as well.

I want to see you taken cared of Dale! :) did you speak to jamie? (add him to skype from inside your membership) He lives in anything but an "ivory tower" and has a great reputation from virtually all our personal clients in the past, even people who buy our niches sites created.
PremiumMember
nebula1
Trust:
Hi Dale, thank you so much for joining our site. You really are in for quite a ride and you are right, if we left off here, and the experience did not keep going after we close our doors, it would be a bit incomplete.

With a premium membership every member downloads the same files, and we use them for examples in our videos, AND we upload them to establish a basepoint but we did want to create a system that is built from customized templates and that is what we did. Our system is streamlined and we have a pretty significant budget and staff to make it easier on everyone and FASTER. 50% of the accounts have been created so far, thanks to this system. Another 7 days and all of them will be finished. This is plenty enough time to try out the system, customize your sites with our help, and learn from me how to recruit affiliates and make alot of money as a vendor, not as an affiliate. You will have your entire architecture plugged in for you for $99 per site just in the first week. Then you will receive another site per week, same as the other members, but then after the second week members will receive "Stage two" templates. At this point, you will have four sites, per niche. (40 sites) This allows you to customize your websites.

I do need to clarify something. We have many different variations of the niche websites we offer, coming out soon for our members. (Early next week we will introduce two templates so you can pick and choose and you Do NOT need to "redo them" yourself.)

As you know we established your domain and WHM account, as well as your PayZeno account as well. You can upload whatever you want to your accounts with us. I got the impression that everything was fine until you got to payzeno and saw a duplicate site.

Regarding my choice to use PayZeno, it is a new marketplace that I found was simple to implement, and that simplicity is what makes our system such a lightning fast experience for our members. Clickbank requires a lengthy approval process, and members would undoubtedly complain about lengthy approvals. And regarding our template process, you are right, they would probably say what in the world is going on here? But we want to keep intoducing new content and have you pick & choose. Clickbank does not participate on that type of platform.

The PayZeno marketplace cannot compare to Clickbank's in size. But the payZeno marketplace is far less competitive. So when you use them for tracking and affiliates visit the marketplace, you will have less of a chance of losing your affiliates. Also, plenty of people plug their sites into Clickbank and NOTHING happens. I myself love Clickbank, but on this scale? Impossible. Trust us a little bit, we know what we are doing.

The outcome will be glorious for our members. As we close the doors on Tuesday, then the hard work begins. We will enter into stage two where we work with our members to customize their sites and then recruit affiliates. We are looking forward to it.
Last edited by sydney on 10 Feb 11 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed broken link

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey guys, I had Letian on the live webinar with me because I've known him for a few years from the niche marketing side of my business. I first met him through one of our dating niche website affiliate recruitment emails.

I am impressed with what he has done with his business and he spent over 2 hours sharing with people on the webinar how he goes about making money through building Niche websites. He even shared a lot of these websites on the call.

At the end of the call Letian talked about his new product, one that I hadn't had time to check out yet personally, but my staff had given me the ok that it was a good product. To me it sounded like a really good deal and Letian did say on the webinar that the websites were unique.

While I was disappointed to find out that they weren't unique, I did always suspect that they would be more likely to be Private Label Rights websites which in any case seemed like good value for the price.

So I bought the 10 site license myself, however I haven't had time to go through the websites yet as I only arrived back from my wedding anniversary vacation 2 hours ago (my wife and I went away for 5 nights).

My plan is simply to rebrand the graphics, rewrite the salescopy, get a writer to spend 2 days on each of the ebooks upgrading them, and put each one up on clickbank with 75% commission for each product. I might even do video salescopies for each product. Usually when I do this kind of thing for PLR rights products I don't make a fortune, but usually at a minimum I'll make $1500 per year per website. An example of one of my rebranded websites is http://www.stopheartburnfast.com (which bears no resemblance to the plr site I started with).

For $997 to get 10 websites, I don't expect the highest quality, but I do expect that it will be a very good starting point that will save me hours of time and that I will make a LOT more than my money back assuming I do my reworking of the content.

The great thing Dale though is that you are offered a money back guarantee, so you can get your money back very easily if you are dissatisfied with Letians product. I'll be doing the same if it doesn't look like it is worth the value, I'll find that out during the week.

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

dalemartin12
Trust:
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the updates and I am going to hang in there and give it a try for a few weeks. I am looking forward to seeing help from the DBP guys and also am looking forward to seeing the additional niches.

Mark - as always I trust your insight and appreciate your comments. Out of all the marketers I have run into in my 4 years as an affiliate marketer you are the one I put my faith and trust in most and highly value your opinion.

I would like to see some support from the DigibizPro guys for those of us that want to upgrade our sites. I'd like to see access to their sales copy writers for update customized sales copy and access to their writers for help updating the ebook. After a full review of the ebook for the home energy niche it was 17 pages of very basic information and if i were to have bought it off of clickbank I would have definitely asked for a refund. I would like access to there writers for ebook upgrades especially. Another suggestion is to provide Digibizpro members with a graphics program to easily change and reproduce ebook covers, cd covers, etc. If we need to rebuild our sites to make them competitive some helpful tools in the members area for more advanced users would be an awesome addition.

Thanks to Jamie and Letian for your detailed responses and I look forward to working with Jamie a little more closely and using him to help me recreate these sites and make them profitable for me.

Thanks again to everyone for the updates and as for now I will continue on with my membership at DigibizPro and give it an honest try. I am looking forward to success.

Dale
Last edited by michellerana on 04 Nov 09 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

superaff
Trust:
Way to go Dale. This is the good mindset to have. Things need to be tweaked and improved. It works like this online.

Franck
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

dalemartin12
Trust:
Thank You Franck. I appreciate your support.

Just a plug for Mark and the staff at Affilorama...Great Job! I have learned the most about Internet marketing and site creation from you guys and the knowledge you have given me here has progressed my business to a point where I am actually making money with my sites.

Thanks again.
Dale
PremiumMember
nebula1
Trust:
Hey Dale,

You gave me a great idea there. I am going to talk to my programmers about the graphical software possibilities. With everything they have done so far I believe this might be possible. Regardless of the outcome I can't wait for you and all the other members to see what we have already coming out this week. Talk to you guys soon.

Do you believe we are selling out in 30 minutes!

Jamie
beldin
Trust:
I just had a look at the eBooks that you can download when you first join. These books are extremely basic and, as pointed out, would be ripe for a refund if downloaded, especially at the price. They MUST be outlines that get filled out when your site is made... right? If I have to spend money to get a proper product the I'm not sure where the value is here.

Anyone have their sites ready who can confirm that the 17 page huge font ebooks are the actual product? I don't see why I should have to spend even more money to make the product useful. :( I understand tweaking, but writing another 87 pages to make the book worthwhile is beyond my ability.
Stephen

PremiumMember
nebula1
Trust:
Hi Beldin!

Some of the ebooks are shorter than others, and we are constantly writing new ebooks for you.
For example, the MakeMoneyOnline ebooks have 60+ pages.
If you would like a longer ebook, let me know and I will have it done.

If you need anything, just ask, we will produce it for you.

Jamie
david76
Trust:
Hi Jamie,

I ordered the DigiBizPro 10 website package last Tuesday the 27th. After reading what's been said on here by other people, I myself haven't heard anything back yet.
Is your team still working on my order? When should I expect to hear something?
From what I've read already on here, it seems like all of this will still take a lot of work on my part to get it working.....since other people who signed up might have the exact same website and niche......unless I misunderstood something.
Let me know the status of the situation...............

Thanks, David
david76
Trust:
Hi Dale,

I just received my 10 websites last night(11-4-09) and everything is exactly what you said before:

"The problem is not with the program it is with the duplicate sites. I have 10 sites in 10 diffferent niches that they created. The sites are fine, not overly impressive but they are decent. The problem I have is that they use Pay Zeno to load your sites on for affiliates to promote them. Once my sites were loaded they were entered into the payzeno system. As I scoured the Pay Zeno sites looking for my products I noticed that many of the same products existed and the format that they were entered were the digibizpro footprint. As I looked at each site many were the exact same site with just different URL's. This is of great concern to me as an affiliate and no as a product promoter. If I were looking for an affiliate product to promote and found several sites that were exactly the same landing page I would not promote that product. Am I right on this? Do I have cause to be concerned here?"

Dale, I read your post before I got my websites and when I got them last night, I was surprised to see that MANY of the same exact websites and products already existed but only differed on domain names. How are those supposed to be unique websites? It all seems like generic cookie cutter stuff.

I'm not an expert on web design, but something doesn't seem right here. The team supposedly took over a whole week to design my websites that ended up being the exact same as the ones already posted. I could do the same thing by just copying and pasting the HTML, getting my hosting(cheap to do), and giving it a different domain name(very cheap). That's not hard. There's nothing 'unique' there.

I'm debating on whether I should even speak with Jamie before I go to ClickBank and ask for my money back. With so many people signed up in the same niches with the exact same generic looking websites, I just can't see how this thing could work with affiliates. If I were an affiliate, I would not likely promote something that 5 or more people are selling with the exact same looking website. Plus, there is no person behind any of the products which doesn't establish credibility with potential buyers. I have yet to examine the eBooks for the content and quality to see if they are worth the prices. Many customers can buy them, but it means nothing if they all ask for refunds in the end.

I'm disappointed and I haven't even started with the program.

I firmly believe Jamie Lewis is the real deal based on what I've heard. But I'm not so sure I can say the same about this DigiBiz Pro business he's promoting.

David
dalemartin12
Trust:
Hey all,

Well, I am still waiting on the Digibiz support team to correct my issues. The main ones being that the sites were set up with the Pay Now button not working and the affiliate links in the affiliate pages all setup for the PayZeno product ID #1, the banner graphics on the affiliate pages are also incorrect.

I have spoken personally to Jaime and do believe in him, but it appears that they are overwhelmed with the launch. Wouldn't that be a nice spot to be in...Get a quick $500k for a product launch with the help of Mark Ling and then have to scramble to keep your customers happy. Hell, i'm just trying to figure out how to squeeze 1k out of any of my websites.

I guess the power is ultimately in the list and in who you know. Well, as I dig deeper into it and a quick Alexa check on the infamous Pay Zeno site it is only 5 months old! And strangely appears to be a site that has been set up for this specific promotion.

For those that have commented on the ebooks...Yes, they are not good! The only one of value that I could find is the Make Money Ebook. It does contain some solid information and is 60+ pages of info. Which makes sense because Jamie probably wrote that book. The others are filled with crap. The Energy info book is 17 pages of pure crap. no graphics and just an overly large font and double spacing to squeeze out extra pages. It looks like my 4th grade son wrote it and the teacher demanded it to be 17 pages long!

I can see a lot of refunds coming for anyone that buys those ebooks! If Jamie wants to keep his members, he better hire some professional writers soon and offer his members a more valuable ebook for their sites. And this needs to come before the 30-day deadline for refunds. Because If I do not see something substantial soon I am going to have to consider getting my money back.

Mark, Jamie, Letian - From what I'm reading here the confidence in Digibizpro is sinking like the titanic. Can you please comment and give us some reassurance and some guarantees?

Mark - You purchased sites as well. Can you please comment on your thoughts as you reviewed your sites and the ebooks that came with them?

Thanks - I'm still holding hope but it is fading fast.

Dale
dalemartin12
Trust:
Hey Gang,

Dale Here again...LOL!! I just review the Water-4-Gas ebook. Wow, this one must have taken them forever to write. It's a whopping 10 -page long!! I'll include and excerpt here:

"Chapter 2
Is it expensive to upgrade? Upgrading your vehicle to be able to use water as a fuel additive isn’t that expensive at all. A little technical know how you can do it yourself for under $200. That’s a hell of a lot cheaper that a Prius. You can upgrade regardless if you have a gasoline or diesel engine. The technology works for both! Weigh that with the fact that you’ll save money on gas and it’s a win-win situation for you! Read later and you’ll discover tax breaks for green technology. How can you possibly not want to use this technology?"

Believe it or not, that was the entire 2nd Chapter!! Each chapter fits on a single page!

Jamie please...are you kidding me. Who is going to keep this crap?
dalemartin12
Trust:
Hey gang,

Well Jamie has come through for us. He has had many of the ebooks re-written to about 50 pages and is in the process of finishing the rest. I must say that I am impressed with how Jamie is taking our feedback and correcting the errors they have made. He also said that they no longer use the resources that wrote the original ebooks and he will monitor more closely what is support staff is doing in the future.

As of today, I am still maintaining my membership as a DigibizPro customer and I'm looking forward to Jamie helping me make the transition from Affililate to Vendor.

I'll keep you posted.

Dale
bob819
Trust:
I have doubts that I could sell the DBP ebooks as they are now. Any recommendations on how to find a good writer to upgrade my DBP ebooks? Thanks.
beldin
Trust:
This is an interesting thread. I bailed on my membership as I felt I could use the money better elsewhere to increase my knowledge.

Referring to the eBooks, one of them is 3.5 pages long if you remove extra spacing and use a normal font size (just under 1300 words). Maybe this is normal for eBooks, I'm not sure.

Glad to hear that Jamie is making them better.
Stephen

superaff
Trust:
You can find people on Elance.com to do that for you.

Franck

bob819 wrote:I have doubts that I could sell the DBP ebooks as they are now. Any recommendations on how to find a good writer to upgrade my DBP ebooks? Thanks.

johnrambo
Trust:
Hey all,

As you will prob tell from this and later posts I am a newbie when it comes to this. Though reckon I have chosen a great place to start. Initially I was looking for reviews about Digibizpro but every link I got was no review but someone bumming it up and offering some bonus crap if you sign up with them. Eventually I found this thread and I'm so glad I did.

My post here is just to say whether anyone noticed the breach of the Digibizpro website the other day?

After they had stopped taking customers they changed the page details, fair enough letting people know its no longer available. But a few hours after that there was a screen camera on the main page.

It looked like it was a change from upper management to entry people at Digibizpro that needed to be implemented when entering customers details. Now whether that was there as a mistake I doubt it.

How can you change someone's main website address to screen a tutorial. Almost certain this wasn't meant to be in public domain but that isnt the scary part.

There were 2 customers Payzeno details on the screen and there were passwords attached. I emailed Digibizpro and got a reply saying the website is functioning normally with the sold out info on it. I was going to reply with the customers' names and login details to prove there was a breach but didn't bother.

Sort of worrying how something like this got out, maybe an unhappy employee lol
Last edited by michellerana on 12 Nov 09 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

franklevy
Trust:
Hi Guys, I've only just found this post (11/11/09 @ 23:15 approx) and much of what I've found as a client so far and was
already thinking has been articulated here and then some.

You know, when I listened to the Mark Ling webinar with Letian (who really does come over as a standup guy) I had real
misgivings about the cookie cutter sounding nature of the deal but the word "unique" was bandied about a fair bit and I
thought "Hey, Mark wouldn't recommend these guys if they weren't any good and anyway he's buying into the deal himself".

My take on it from the way it was being sold is I shouldn't have to do anything to the site or the product myself surely
that's one of the major points of the deal! Now, so far all my initial misgivings have been realised and compounded by what
Mark has said in his post about using each site and product as a starting point. I understand that aside from the points
already made regarding the clickbank vetting process they couldn't possibly put these products on Clickbank for the price of the deal simply because it costs $50 per product to do that.

I have given DigiBizPro some feed back regarding the quality of the ebooks i.e the 17 page rubbish they initially came up
with and although as Dale points out they have upgraded them to 50-50+ pages they still need a lot more work.
Jamie's latest email 0n 07/11/09 had links to 5 upgraded ebooks in the niches they gave me. For example the Golf niche. The new 54 page ebook which purports to have actually been written by Jamie talks about buying "golfing equipments". I've never ever heard native English speakers say that. We talk about equipment you don't need an "s" on the end of equipment!
There are loads of grammatical errors misspellings and omissions. Eg.(Page 7) "I would have loved to have my book point out your mistakes realtime, which I know is nigh impossible." (It should be "in realtime" and "well nigh impossible") in case you hadn't spotted them. The book is littered with this kind of stuff plus it looks like it (or at least some of it) has been
copied from a different page format because right in the middle of the page (page 7 again) underlined in bold is:

The first baby steps to mastering golf(contd…)

which judging from the rest of the book's format is meant to be at the top of a new page! So zero points for proof reading!

The new 50 page "Water For Gas" ebook has definitely been written by a person for whom English is most certainly not their first language. I could go on about the lack of diagrams etc but I wanted to make the point to Dale that Jamie may be coming through on this but he certainly hasn't come through yet. Clearly I'm no expert however I think if I was going to launch a multi site/product deal like this I would make sure I had high quality ebooks all ready for launch day. It should have all been ready before hand Jamie, so that all this nonsense would not happen!

A side question for Mark (or anyone else who knows) on the subject of Water For Gas. Is Water For Gas still a viable niche and product? Google Trends shows that it was massive in 2008 but is dead now. There seems to be loads of controversy about the claims being scientifically impossible i.e. contrary to the laws of physics. Controversy itself is not a bad thing in the marketing of a product (it can actually be a good thing) but if it's simply not true or a scam then I'd rather have a different niche.

I want to reiterate my point about the deal having been sold as "You don't have to do anything or spend any more money!
Although finding JVs will help." Letian says in his post, "Trust us a little bit, we know what we are doing." I say, "Listen
we trust you enough to be here don't we?" However, here I am so far having had to read several draughts of ebooks for the
same niche and give a critique in 10 separate niches and it's not over yet by a long chalk! Also, on the subject of trust I have to say that financially this is a last ditch "punt" for me because my finacial resources are about to run out so I can't do what Mark is doing until some money comes in.

Which brings up a technical question. For Mark to do what he describes in his post he or his team must have personal access to his websites admin panel: will I ever get access to my sites or do I always have to request changes via the request system? For example if I want an opt-in page or to incorporate an opt-in to my sales page to build my list, I've watched the video I have an aweber account but how do I actually create my opt-in page if I don't have access to the site online to put in the opt-in code?

I believe from what Mark has said and it's obvious in the DigiBizPro training videos that Jamie does know how to market
products but the critical question is can he market all our similar products on similar sites effectively on such a large
scale and how long will it take.

IMPORTANT: On the point of refunds - remember you only have 30 days from the day of purchase to get your refund. My purchase was on November 7th so I have to decide BEFORE December 6th 2009. I promised myself when I signed up to DigiBizPro that if no money had come in 2 days before the 30 day deadline I would demand a refund! Was I naive? I think I probably was! It's not looking that good right now though is it? I don't want to come across totally negative about everything because I'm hoping against hope that it will turn out great but I can't take the risk once the refund deadline is past. Whoops! Another day gone - it's past midnight and it's 12/11/09 here in the UK now! Of course if Jamie was to increase the deadline to 45 or even a clickbank style 60 days he might take some of the pressure off himself and his staff not to mention us customers! Hopefully you can see where I'm coming from...

Finally, Mark please can you do another post here on these issues? You said you would and more than a week has gone by since your last post.

Thanks - sorry for such a long post!
Frank
Last edited by michellerana on 12 Nov 09 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

queen29
Trust:
HI Everyone,

my name is Angela and I'm getting a refund on the DigiBizPro membership. I purchased the premier membership - 10 x websites/ebooks.

After a thorough review of all 10 ebooks - even AFTER they had been rewritten - I still think they are crap. I am ashamed to sell that to anyone, and I certainly think I would be pretty pissed off if I bought one myself.

Firstly, they are much shorter than the standard, good quality ebook - which is 10 000+ words. Secondly, they are badly written, in terms of layout, spelling and grammatical errors. Third, the content isn't very good. For example the weight loss one is really basic - and I have read GREAT quality ebooks on weight loss.

If you want to get a quality product made (ebook, audio, etc), go to: http://www.elance.com OR http://www.rentacoder.com
These two websites provide thousands of people who will propose a bid on your job (whether it be writing an ebook, articles, interview, building websites, writing sales letters, etc). There is a really high quality of people there!! There's also a lot of people from India who will do it for peanuts, but you can tell English is their second language. I think that's what DigiBizPro did.

Also, to set up a website and hosting: you can go to: http://www.bigpixie.com - it's really EASY to set up hosting, a domain name, and even a web page. It's mainly copying and pasting your templates.

Lastly, good luck to everyone. I'm getting my own products made and it's much better. And I'll leave you with a quote from one of the (re-written) ebooks that is called "How to Attract Any Woman" or "Get a Girl".....

Now it doesn’t matter if she has already rejected you sexually, you had fooled around before and she regretted it or worse; She doesn’t find you attractive. We are going to get you humping your friend up the ass in no time!

For me it is ethically wrong to sell sh** like this.

Angela.
Last edited by michellerana on 12 Nov 09 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

franklevy
Trust:
Well said Angela! That passage in "How to Attract Any Woman" or "Get a Girl".....certainly raised my eyebrows! Especially as it's supposed to have been written by a woman. Sounds like quite a raunchy chick! Lol.
There's me droning on about grammar and a word missing here and there and you nailed it in one fell swoop! Seriously though, when and if Jamie reads your post maybe what we're all on about will sink in. If you cut corners on a project like this you end up with garbage. What say you Letian? What say you Jamie? What say you Mark?
Last edited by michellerana on 12 Nov 09 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey guys, my first impression when I got into the members area was that I was disappointed in the content.

Most of my ebooks that I sell are packed full of content (well over 100 pages, no matter what regular font you use). And I include several bonus mini books too.

I didn't expect it to be as good as that, but I expected better. I had expected every ebook to be at least 75 pages (if not 100 pages) and for the content to be well written (given the size of the launch and the number of customers, I felt that spending a bit extra wasn't an issue).

Anyway, I had a long discussion with Jamie about it and it seems that I misunderstood the purpose of the product to begin with. Jamie told me that he is happily upgrading the ebooks now as he wants to do whatever the customers are demanding.

He said that the main purpose was that they are providing a 'done for you' service. That they are installing your websites and putting them up on their own domains etc. Of course this takes time to get to everyone as they took on a lot of new members.

He also said that they are reinvesting heavily to provide what the customers are demanding (e.g. longer ebooks, different graphics, and so forth).

From a personal perspective, all I was looking for was for at least half the ebooks to be good quality and be at least 80 pages, that way I can take those and get writers to upgrade them and I can create my own websites to promote them.

I'm still waiting on this to happen, for the ebook upgrades, but I have faith in Jamie after talking to him and hearing how much he cares about the customers and how much he is helping get peoples websites up and running and so forth.

My recommendation is that if you are not satisfied then shoot Jamie and his team an email and see what they reply with. Do this first as they may be working on the issue you have been having. If things are not adequately dealt with before the refund period ends, then either ask for an extension of this period (if you are still waiting on anything), otherwise ask for a refund.

While Jamie is very experienced selling his own niche products, this was his first major launch and has been learning from it and is doing his best to help out the current customers with their requests. Several have been very happy with what he has done for them but it takes time for him and his staff to get to everyone.

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

franklevy
Trust:
Thanks very much for you response Mark.
Here's the thing: I opened a support ticket on Thursday Nov 5th at 12:03am added another query to the same ticket at 12:44am and it's taken until 14:12pm today Nov 12 to receive an email from their support team saying "I have forwarded this information to Jamie" Well it was all about ebook content so it's already out of date so I expect I'll get a response saying "we're working on it" or something similar. My point being 'shooting Jamie and his team an email' results in a reply 7 days later that is an obvious time wasting tactic while they battle to keep everyone happy.
With all this going on I think you you missed my question in my marathon post above! Here it is again.
A side question for Mark (or anyone else who knows) on the subject of Water For Gas. Is Water For Gas still a viable niche and product? Google Trends shows that it was massive in 2008 but is dead now. There seems to be loads of controversy about the claims being scientifically impossible i.e. contrary to the laws of physics. Controversy itself is not a bad thing in the marketing of a product (it can actually be a good thing) but if it's simply not true or a scam then I'd rather have a different niche.
Best regards,
Frank
johnrambo
Trust:
I could be wrong here but breaking the whole Digibizpro premise down that everything is done for you, how can anyone profit if they do the same for everybody?

Now I havent purchased the system as I am wildly skeptical about these kind of things. I'm looking at the angle as to why are Jamie and co doing this? Why are they opening up their doors to 500 (I think someone mentioned earlier) people to share in their profits? They are basically selling you 10 of their own ebooks/niches no? Also they are putting all the same selling/marketing info the customers way so everybody (well at least the newbies) will be doing the same thing. One question I have is do Jamie and co make money when the customer makes sales? I imagine not because they are signing the niches over to the customer but just a query anyhow.

These books they have had for however amount of time I dont know, maybe they are fresh, maybe they are not, but why would a business want to do this?

At first the idea was good but when you drill it down maybe it loses a bit of appeal. Maybe I am a cynic and maybe it will take off but it would be good to hear some good things said about it rather than bad.

It has only been a week or so, so maybe theres more to come. Any good news re this site would be welcoming not only to people who didnt buy it but are thinking off when they release more, but also to the people that have it but not yet making anything from it.

A cynical person would think that the refund policy is 30 days rather than the normal 60 because they want you to be happy with messages saying "were working on it" or taking a week to get back to you. Once the 30 days are done then its money in the bank for them, though with everythings that been said about Jamie I wouldnt think that is true.
Last edited by michellerana on 16 Nov 09 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

queen29
Trust:
Hi Everyone,

The admin team of DigiBiz is processing my refund request as of the moment, and it was no trouble to them at all.

I'd like to point out that I myself did not like the products, but I am not insulting the whole concept or Jamie himself. He appears genuine. There are great tips, good videos on the site, good research, and a half decent done-for-you sales page. If done well, it is great for beginners, but essentially you are all selling the same prouducts/ebooks, but with different sales pages to advertise them.

I thought was a beginner but realise I'm not. I've developed other products and realise I prefer to do it that way.

About the Water for Gas niche: yes, it is a somewhat smaller niche than a while ago, and yes it can be done. But to convert your car from gas/petrol to water, it would involve changing the fuel injection, fuel pumps, fuel tanks, different head gaskets and more. It would cost a lot of money, time, and on parts. Also you probably would have to hire someone because it's VERY hard to do it yourself. So it's not very viable.

Good luck to all!
Last edited by michellerana on 16 Nov 09 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

jjperkins
Trust:
Glad to see that we're not the only ones more than a bit unhappy with this.

We're in two minds whether to ask for a refund or run with it. Well actually three minds, John is pretty determined we should just get our money back, I'm undecided.
I think if you don't mind putting in a little time and effort you could still end up doing well out of these sites.
Jamie seems very genuine, just got a little overwhelmed I think. We wrote rather a long list of complaints and suggestions to support, and got a reply from Jamie himself, which was impressive, but it basically just said "trust me" which was slightly less so!

I am half tempted to go with reworking the sites as needed and probably rewriting the ebooks, hopefully ending up with something original and good enough to go the Clickbank route.
But the reason we bought in was on the premise that we wouldn't have to put time into these sites until we were ready to, so maybe not.

We only just got the email saying our sites were live, how's anybody getting on whose sites have been up for longer?
Are the changes getting made as requested? Is anyone now more happy than when they last posted?

J & J

dubie217
Trust:
I just dropped my Digibizpro as well and requested a full refund. It seemed to be a joke. Oh well.
Has anyone had any luck with it? $997 was just too much to risk with the hopes that it may turn into something.
The Death of Email Marketing!!!!!!
http://bit.ly/gON7RT

mannie
Trust:
It's now 18th November and although I received confirmation of my order on 27th October, I have received nothing else since!! I would have guessed these guys are busy, but am really disappointed to read all the comments above. I don't even have log in details to the member area, so know NOTHING! even about niches offered. I hope the guarantee holds true for more than 30 days from payment - 20 days are up already!
Ann
johnrambo
Trust:
tbh i would keep trying to contact them regardless if they are busy or not, they should have done something by now.

remember they only took on a relatively small number in affiliate terms in order to maximise their effort on your business and with all the feedback regardless of negativity it shows their doing something, so to not even have login details after more than 2 weeks is somewhat worrying.

personally i would be harrassing them like mad to get some attention, even if it is just to be told they are working on it, although i wouldnt be happy with that, at the end of the day you have shelled out a lot of money and got diddly squat
Last edited by michellerana on 19 Nov 09 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PremiumMember
nebula1
Trust:
What's up guys,

I read through everyone's feedback and it looks pretty solid. I will be happy to shed some light on your questions.

-As a member you signed a one year contract (and we did too) so we are obligated to help you customize your site to your liking and yes, Letian meant what he said. You have the ability to make them very unique during the 1 year period. The price of each site for a premier member is $100 a piece. An entirely custom site (platinum $4997) for the price of $100 a site would be impossible and we explained thoroughly on the sales page what it was that you were getting and it is an incredible deal, one that we will launch again, and one that is 100% customizable. We however ask you that if you want us to install your auto responders, new copy, new ebooks that it be FTC compliant and we will run it through Copyscape since it is on our servers. You would be surprised what some of our members would like to do. I had a member suggest that we publish his ebook on "How to evade taxes" and I had to decline. I think my mind works a bit differently than most, so when I venture into something people seem to "wonder" hehe.

-Ebooks. We have our ebooks written in house and I am very meticulous when it comes to content. I did not like our original ebooks so I replaced them. This was an extremely GOOD idea and I had definitely planned on creating new ones, and it worked out great because now our members have all sorts of great editable material to use (If they like) in .doc form. I did not really think anything of it and neither do our members since I have explained that we have ALOT in store for everyone. Also, as many members on this forum have mentioned, yes it is very easy to have one written, so by all means, go for it! This is not the hard part. If you do not like our ebooks or find small grammar problems that we haven't noticed ourselves, feel free to send us an update and we will upload it for you. Surprisingly, more and more of our members want to introduce not only new ebooks that they wrote themselves, but their own niches, so when we launch 2.0 in January (hopefully) we want 1.0 members to have access and be able to do this. THAT is the tricky part, something that we spend alot of time on working out. The features will be out of this world and you guys have shown us what we should do for the next launch.

-The launch itself. It was an incredible success not only for us but for our members who stuck with DigiBizPro. Members have already reported making sales and have produced 40 to 50 testimonials. I personally went through the fulfillment list tonight and it is now 99% fulfilled. Perhaps the first week was overwhelming, but because of politics, etc that are unavoidable for any business owner and are out of my control. We sold out early when we hit our target.
Generally speaking, our members do not refund. It makes no sense whatsoever since we dedicate ourselves to you for a year. In fact, I would say 75% of my new contacts added to my DBP skype are now my friends. I really feel truly blessed to be working with the team I direct. My fulfillment manager studied violin with my father for 10 years and he is a real artist himself, so he really really cares about the project. I was lucky considering how hard we hit that I had him & my programmer Greg.

-Our challenges: For 1.0 we do need to finish fulfillment. Our 1.0 sites are manually created. This takes time and we did sell 1500 memberships. We had multiple upgrades and other types of edits, scripts and administrative changes which cut into our schedule, but we are now in the middle of customizing most members sites and having alot of fun with you guys as it happens. When we launch 2.0 we are planning on having sites instantly created, unique copy on every site and many different graphics to choose from and customize. You get all of this with 1.0 but the only difference is we manually do it and it takes time. We are doing stages. First stage was fulfillment, the second is customization and the third is promotion recruitment. This is a project very near & dear to my heart, not just a one hit wonder like some other gurus out there.

-Support: We have 3 follow ups, phone support, video announcements, email, tickets, my personal skype, appearances in forums, and I put some serious, over the top (not even needed) money into it because I am a certified worry wart. With custom websites you get a serious amount of queries. were talking HUNDREDS a day and very technical, and the "pick a number" system would just really tick you off, so we roll with phone support, and with tickets, we try our best. The sites are being done and we are It is a bit of a balancing act, because if you go the route Ebay takes with a FAQ first, members will just simply get pissed. At least you can call our number and I know it works because I get the summaries everyday and I love what you guys have to say. So creative and trusting at the same time. I agree, something weird happened with our tickets. I am still trying to figure out what it was entirely but It should be good now.

So I hope this explains a bit of the "behind the scenes" and basically, if you need anything, at this point just contact us and we will forward it to fulfillment. At first you would use the form, but now that the sites are mostly up, feel free to just give us a ring and we will hook you up with whatever you need.

-For all those out there who have stuck by me & my teachings I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I can't wait for your testimonial. If you decided to bail, no problem. Ill catch you around the next time.

-JL
Last edited by michellerana on 19 Nov 09 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dubie217
Trust:
I was in the same boat as mannie, I tried and tried and bugged the hell out of them every day and got the same general almost automated response that they were working on it and it would be finished soon. That is why I dropped it like a bad habit. Got my money back which took another week or so to get back. Very poor customer support.
The Death of Email Marketing!!!!!!
http://bit.ly/gON7RT

johnrambo
Trust:
any chance of an update from "satisfied" customers?

has it started to repay the outlay yet? or even the faith?
albertleo
Trust:
I am also fed up with the digibizpro service..

It has been 15 days since my request for refund.. I got a reply saying that it's being processed.
But I haven't got any refund yet.

Anybody who asked for refund, have you got your money back from jamie?
queen29
Trust:
Yes, I asked for a refund and it was processed and refunded fairly promptly.

So keep trying!
torokmi
Trust:
albertleo wrote:I am also fed up with the digibizpro service..

It has been 15 days since my request for refund.. I got a reply saying that it's being processed.
But I haven't got any refund yet.

Anybody who asked for refund, have you got your money back from jamie?

I requested for refund first more than 27 days ago. Then again several times.... Besides promises nothing has happened.
I'm a bit concerned.
franklevy
Trust:
Hi all, It's been a while since I last posted about DigiBizPro and I was grateful to Queen29 for her comments on her refund and her detailed answer to my question on the Water For Gas Niche.
I stuck with DigiBizPro for as long as I could and then on around the 23/24th Nov I went to all 10 of my sites, downloaded the ebooks to see if they had been upgraded to 50+ pages and was extremely disappointed to find that they were mostly the same. With the 30 day deadline looming (I purchased DigiBizPro on 27th Oct) I contacted Support and requested a refund. Finally I received a message directly from Jamie Lewis with a very generous offer - which I think does prove that he really is genuine. Here is the gist of it:
"We received your refund request and we understand your hesitation and concern about this income generating program.
But before I do anything, please allow me to try my hardest to help you succeed with the DigiBizPro websites that we have set up for you. I would like to offer my personal assistance in making this work for you, as well as give you free memberships to ProfitMiracle, the ProfitMiracle advanced videos collection (Only available for $200.00) and both regular and advanced CopyTheBluePrint memberships. All these together are worth $530.00 I will be willing to do this if you would consider staying with us."

"Plus, you will gain free access to any Jamie Lewis educational program in the future if you choose to stay and work with us in building a future for yourself and for your family."

"Not only that. As part of the select few who have availed of this great opportunity, you also automatically become a member of the DigiBizPro 2.0 which will be launched in January 2010!"

True to his word were all the links and login details to the abovementioned training sites. I spent many hours going through the videos and content on the sites. There were free PLR ebooks. And a multitude of "Campaigns" already set up for members to use in both Profit Miracle and Copytheblueprint. It was a really valuable offer.
He ended up his response:
"Just think about it, all of these for free!
I sincerely hope that you work with us on this. We stand by our vision to see people work, succeed and make money on the internet.
See you at the top!
Cheers,
Jamie Lewis"

I really gave it some long hard thought but in the end I sent a long email (as I am prone to do on occasion - Lol!) listing my objections regarding the "awful quality of the ebooks" explaining that I was hoping that I would have 10 websites with 10 great products to promote by this time. Also how do I know the ebooks in all the great niches in the Profit Miracle & CopyTheBluePrint campaigns are not the same quality as the ones on my sites? They are probably much better but I don’t have any way of seeing them.
I am a member of several other Affiliate marketing training sites so whilst training is important - in the context of DigiBizPro the training videos are a secondary issue for me. When Letian spoke about the websites on the Mark Ling webinar I became interested because it really is a great idea. For me that was the main attraction and now I'm really disappointed.
At that point I thanked him for his very generous offer and requested a refund of my payment.
You see in my deliberations I realised that if I continued with Jamie's organization I would always feel the need/pressure to check up on everything they wrote. That was not what I signed up to. I signed up with a professional who had a team of professionals creating the products and sites. I wanted to be able to rely on them to totally do what they do. I don't want to have to keep checking up on them because they might produce substandard stuff. That's why I cancelled and no amount of brilliant extra freebies will replace the loss of trust - in the short term anyway.
I do like Jamie and what he's trying to do. I wouldn't have joined DigiBizPro in the first place if I didn't, so it may seem a bit harsh but hey he's supposed to be a Pro, he didn't come up with the goods on time and I want my $997/£637 back pronto.
There was a 24hour delay possibly due to it being Thanksgiving in the US and then I received a reply saying they my refund is being processed, "Expect the money will be credited to your account within 3 to 5 days."
And there you have it! I hope it wasn't too long and boring! Lol.
Best regards,
Frank Levy
franklevy
Trust:
Blimey that's a long post! I really must learn to be more concise. Oh God here I go again......!
johnrambo
Trust:
defo a good idea to get out imo, if a professional is giving you things for free to keep you as a customer then something must really be wrong with the original product

ps still havent heard any goods reports about digibizpro, are there any???
jjperkins
Trust:
"good reports about digibizpro"?
Well, we just spent 2 days rewriting the new and improved dating ebook, and we laughed till we cried, does that count?

I still believe that Jamie will come through given time, we will have to be a lot more involved than we originally hoped, but in the end *crossed fingers* it'll be worth it.

johnrambo
Trust:
tho should it be worth it?

wasnt the whole concept in the 1st place that you as the customer didnt have to do anything as jamies team took care of everything. now i know that you prob expected to have a little bit but having to rewrite your books? after they have supposedly been rewritten?

at the end of the day jamie has admitted there have been some failings since the launch that he couldnt have foreseen tho has the refund policy changed? prob not, still 30 days. and when you ask for a refund you get told to give it more time, more time past 30 days by any chance???

initially i wanted the digibizpro product but after learning that hundreds of other people are getting the same service as you kinda puts a damper on it and especially since all the feedback has been negative. and after seeing that video that someone mistakenly put on the digibizpro main site page and seeing the mentality of the team, well lets just say i am glad i missed out, i know they say there is a lot of business to be had on the net but if i have a team working for me then i want to ensure they are working for me and not everyone else.

quick question tho, is the $1000 that you spent on this worth it?? if you got peace of mind and a great product that is showing returns then fair enough, but if you are having to chase up jamies team, rewrite ebooks (that have already been rewritten) and cross fingers lol do you reckon that you could have moved your internet businesses and knowledge further forward doing something else with the money
franklevy
Trust:
Yeah JJ, I think you are right. Jamie is ok, his heart is in the right place. He will come through eventually.
As you say you will have to be more involved. Actually I did expect that I would naturally become more involved as time went by and I think that's Jamie's plan anyway because he wants to teach how to be an affiliate and a product publisher and that's fine. I still say that you shouldn't be having to rewrite the ebooks at this stage though. Well done for knuckling down and dealing with it. More power to you.
Mark Ling's approach was that he was intending to get the books rewritten anyway and then set up his own sites and put the products on Clickbank. So it kind of indirectly indicates that he wasn't expecting the quality to be great for the price - $100 per ebook, domain, 1 yr of hosting and site. I suspect that Jamie let it be over-subscribed a tad and his team has had their work cut out keeping up.
I sincerely hope it works out ASAP for all of you who've stuck with it. You deserve to be successful and make some money soon.
Regards,
Frank Levy
PremiumMember
jaredakelly
Trust:
i've not had a great experience with digibizpro as well. my comments are along the lines of other concerned customers....bad ebooks and subpar sites.

i sent an email requesting a refund. i bought oct 29th and i sent the email out nov 29th. i know it's cutting it short but i really wanted to see if this was the real deal or not.

i will be updating to see if digibizpro will keep to the promise of a 30 day money back guarantee
morfeus
Trust:
Well i am in the same boat as others
sent first refund request on 21/11/09
ended up ringing them they said they will be getting back to me
still no response and sent a ticket today to see if this gets answered?
so far i have emailed jamie direct from the address he blasted me with when i first joined
then sent an email to support nothing back for a week so far
so i call (at my cost for international call on mobile phone) still nothing (also nearly a week ago)
finally a support ticket
lets see.
If this is how to run a business it wont last long...
All in all just plainly pissed off now!
johnrambo
Trust:
another glowing reference from a happy digibizpro customer i see.

are there actually people out there that have made a cent from this? other than jamie!!!!!!!

putting another slant on it, 1500 customers at say average 750$ in case not everyone took the full package is 1,125,000.

all that income and nothing but bad experiences.

hey nebula1 everyone that reads this thread is gonna be put off by all the feedback. you mentioned above that you have had 40-50 testimonials, why not put a few on here to show its making money.

although imo its weird that you have people making sales and people not making sales when your team is supposed to be doing all the work?? that was the sales pitch of the whole thing wasnt it??

wonder if 2.0 will sell out as fast and if it does how many people will be asking for a refund after a month
morfeus
Trust:
Gee you would hope 2.0 would be sorted better than this.
Anyhow i get a phone call last night at midnight OZ time (just great when you start at 5am )
and they say i will get my refund in around 7 days.
Funny that when i hear that wpmage turns everything around within a day for their refunds.
If you see this post jamie i would take a leaf from greg jacobs wpmage, apparently all you hear is his customer service is outstanding.
Will keep you posted if i get my money :)
thenewb
Trust:
I got digibiz too. The thing is that it is certainly worth the money that you paid, but you also are getting what you pay for (not what was advertised) haha... so it was overpromised, but........ The cool thing is they are there willing to work with you and help you learn about how to market to affiliates. And I am customizing my site with dibibiz help, so I am happy customer, but I can see how some pple may not be.

The point really comes down to, why would somebody build you a site that is going to make $thousands for the price of $99? That sounds like very bad business to me as you could do much better for yourself just making these sites for yourself no? Give these guys a break, they have to buy garage full of sportscars too you know!!!
PremiumMember
nebula1
Trust:
Good to hear from a satisfied customer "TheNewb"
LOL @ Garage full of sportscars BTW.

It looks like the only complaints I see here regard either a long wait with a refund, (Which is refunded based on the first request) and if it has been 7 days, that is definitely not normal, please email us back.

Also, the ebooks: It is quality, not quantity that matters. There is sufficient quantity at the same time.
As an example, my dating ebook is based off my own experiences :) and is real to the bone.

As mentioned, we can do three things for you:

1. Do it for you.
2. Customize it for you
3. Show you how to do it or all of the above.

To John Rambo: I feel proud to share our true experiences with you guys which is more than most people will go out of their way for. A successful launch and 2.0 will be even better. If you were to purchase and not like our service, simply ask us for a get a refund and we will deactivate your project. 2.0 purchase access or immediate access is not available for refunded members of 1.0.

If you have any questions, let me know. I will read through the thread here some more. :)
morfeus
Trust:
just a snippet i ran across on payzeno if you are looking to promote something as an affiliate lol
I bolded the good bits
Hot 155 Adsense Ready Websites
Promote With Blueprints Now

Description
Discover The Real Truth To Boost Your Adsense Earning...! Did You Ever Imagine, How Much Money You Can Make With Adsense? If i say, you can make up to $5,000 of Dollars per month then...? Everyone wants to earn huge money with Adsense but hardly few get succeeded, because there are many blueprints available which will teach you to follow some guidelines to generate more clicks on your ads. After, you follow these guidelines and make your website optimized with Adsense, After your check your Adsense earnings but still no improvement...! If you want to earn some good money from Adsense then you have to do some long time taks(WTF) like SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Social Marketing, Article Marketing Or PPC whatever to drive quality traffic to your site.

Price
$25.00

Commission
50.00%

Category
Marketing & Business

I"m Sorry but i wouldn't be rushing to promote this product
I don't dare delve any further....
PremiumMember
jaredakelly
Trust:
another unsatisfied customer........still no refund after a week. still trying!
PremiumMember
nebula1
Trust:
Please email me at producer jamie at yahoo if you have not received your refund. Include your name, email and order number. I will assist!

Jamie
morfeus
Trust:
Hi jamie

I already sent you an email to that address on 24/11/09
i got no reply.
i will wait to see if my money is in the bank in about 3-4 days
if not well???
PremiumMember
nebula1
Trust:
Hi Morpheus,

It was probably processed then. 99% of the instances when someone cannot find their refund, they are missing something.
Please email me again and I will first look into it and help you find it or personally process it for you if your original request was within the 30 day time frame.

We do have phone support and no refund gets by them. This is why it is virtually impossible to NOT get your refund especially if you have picked up the horn and/or used our ticket system.

Also, you might have noticed that you still receive video updates. This will discontinue for cancelled members so have no worries. The last one went out explaining how we are now sending traffic to all DBP sites and all hell broke loose! Refunded customers were alarmed that we announced complimentary recruitment and SEO services after the 30 day policy expired, and then demanded a reinstatement of their accounts but once refunded it is irreversible.

Again, I have made my personal email (producer jamie at yahoo) available to all on this forum since this seems to be a place of huge misunderstanding and confusion. I would like to make myself as present as possible here until all concerns are addressed.

Thanks for being a member,

Jamie
johnrambo
Trust:
The last one went out explaining how we are now sending traffic to all DBP sites and all hell broke loose! Refunded customers were alarmed that we announced complimentary recruitment and SEO services after the 30 day policy expired, and then demanded a reinstatement of their accounts but once refunded it is irreversible

Maybe it wasnt alarmed as you said but "pi$$ed off" that something that they should have got from the start only came in after the refund time limit expired???

complimentary recruitment and SEO services

Wasnt this part of the product anyway??? Seems weird to think that the product wouldnt come with some sort of way of sending visitors to the sites imo.

since this seems to be a place of huge misunderstanding and confusion

I dont think there is misunderstanding or confusion here. From what I have read its people not happy with content and having to rewrite themselves or its people trying to get a refund and not getting it (tho some have).
PremiumMember
nebula1
Trust:
Hi John,

Yes, that is correct. Some of the members who have cancelled still receive our video briefings. This one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eDKVGf75Pg went out a week ago and many members are now asking us to reinstate their memberships which we cannot do.

Regarding SEO and Recruitment, these are complimentary services and there will be many more. They were not advertised on the sales page. What was advertised was the setup, education, assistance, customization, hosting, domains and with the marketplace comes a significant amount of traffic.

Considering the many briefings that go out to members and interaction, and the result within our own community, yes; I think there is definitely some work to be done over here at Affilorama as long as members cannot locate the refund button.

Also, I hope to get to know Mark a bit better and vise versa. I think that would help as well if we were all a bit more familiar with each other's products, but I understand that we are all very busy people. One person is in China, while the other is in Colorado! (True story)

So thanks again and maybe next time pick up a membership. :)

Jamie
johnrambo
Trust:
Firstly thanks for coming on and replying. It makes a difference for prospective customers when they the top dog willing to help out with any queries.

Secondly tho I dont reckon I will be investing in 2.0. I realise this is only one forum and a handful of bad experiences but based on these I would be mad to get a membership. However if I was to change my mind I would have to do a lot of digging around and find some "true" reviews. Also I dont believe in the whole "well you can get a refund in 30 days if you dont like it" premise. I do my homework and if I invest in anything its because I know its gonna be a success. But thats just me, different people different mindsets.
franklevy
Trust:
Hi all! I'm just letting you know that I have received my refund since emailing Jamie. It arrived within 48 business hours as promised - (thanks Jamie!). It's been a weird and rather frustrating experience more than anything really. I'm relieved that I don't need to spend (waste) anymore time on DGBPro and I can get on with building my own sites and be in control of everything. I've learned my lesson and I'm going to take a leaf from your book JohnRambo and do due diligence on projects before I invest my cash and my TIME in them.
morfeus
Trust:
Still waiting on refund
now 9 more days since phonecall from support
also emailed jamie again 2 days ago with (u guessed it no response)
i dont doubt ill get my money it just pisses me off that i will be out of
pocket with charges coz this has dragged on for soooooooo long.
jamie you have lost any future business from me from here on.
Originally asked for refund 24/11/09 you do the math.
and by the way no traffic and no sales so far either.
did get an email from godaddy to confirm domain name change into my name 6 weeks after i first join.
Way to go LOL
PremiumMember
nebula1
Trust:
Morfeus...

Do you see the phone number on the front page right now? http://www.digibizpro.com

That is the same phone number you can call when you receive our updates regarding domains. It's quick & easy.

Either that or you can check your credit card statement again.

Thanks,

Jamie
morfeus
Trust:
look thru a few of my last posts and then tell me why i shouldnt be pissed at how this has been handled
by the way i checked my account about a minute before that post
funny how you can jump on here but cant reply to an email with any updates
your customer service sucks pal plain and simple..
also why the hell should i call you and waste more money on an international call
simple confirmation via email with details of refund and transaction ids would suffice.
PremiumMember
nebula1
Trust:
Morfeus,

I am right here, I can do it right now. I have made myself available to you and all of the other members on this forum.

Either call us, email us, tell me your name or skype us and we can do it for you.

Jamie
dalemartin12
Trust:
Wow, hey guys. Well, what a boiling pot I have stirred since my intial post. I must confess I am still hanging on to Digibiz pro, I have made one sale for $47.00, (the sale seems sort of funny though because I made it really quick when Jamie said they were getting us traffic and my traffic stats only showed 1 unique the day of the sale...wow that is a serious conversion rate! LOL) Have not had any other sales since. The PayZeno site is very flaky...it always seems to be down.

Anyhow, I am using Digibiz as a tax write off at this point. Customer support is like pulling teeth to try to get anything done, it takes multiple support tickets and multiple phone calls to get anywhere.

I have spoken to Jamie personally several times and really like him and I believe he is genuine, but things are just not going as planned. The domain names have been transferred to my account so that is a plus, I am hanging on until I see what 2.0 brings and then if nothing has changed I will be selling these sites on flippa.

Jamie - The idea was great - but seriously, you need better support! Everyone that I have talked to have been great but I think your staff is just overwhelmed. I am hoping that you really get things ironed out and that 2.0 will prove to be a far better product than 1.0. I think you have learned a lot on this launch and I really hope that you can at least help me make my initial investment back in 2010. Might I suggest trying to update the sites so that they can be placed on Clickbank. I have put a request in for this and want all of my sites upgraded with graphics, ebook updates, and sales letter revisions. Nothing has been accomplished on this so far. i am still waiting.

An idea might be to develop a piece of software that allows users to choose from a selection of header graphics, ebook and CD graphics and sales letter pitches.

I really hope you can give us a glimmer of hope with 2.0 Jamie cause right now it looks like a really long tunnel and I'm not seeing the light.

Hanging in there, just waiting on you guys to work your magic.'

Dale
dalemartin12
Trust:
Just tried to login to the PayZeno site...and its Down...Again!
watitdo
Trust:
Yep dude payzeno has a thing for sucking!!!
johnrambo
Trust:
I have made one sale for $47.00, (the sale seems sort of funny though because I made it really quick when Jamie said they were getting us traffic and my traffic stats only showed 1 unique the day of the sale...wow that is a serious conversion rate! LOL

I wonder how many other people made one sale like that str8 away?????

I have put a request in for this and want all of my sites upgraded with graphics, ebook updates, and sales letter revisions. Nothing has been accomplished on this so far. i am still waiting

So basically youre still waiting for what you were sold on at the start????

In a lot of peoples eyes the marketplace is too saturated. Unless you have a strong niche or new idea it is hard to breakthrough. How can people expect to keep making money on subjects that are commonplace aside from the fact that they and the other subscribers are getting the same help? And thats not even taking into account the countless other people who didnt purchase it and are trying themselves using ideas from sites like this. Theres a finite amount of niches/ideas plain and simple and eventually they must run out. When someone starts a new one then within a week the marketplace is full of sites with the same niche.

P.S Dont you see the IP address of the visitor to your site? Would be interesting to see where the sale came from. I have my ideas......................
dalemartin12
Trust:
Hey Rambo (love the name..first blood is my all time favorite movie!)

Yes, basically we have gotten no where fast with DigibizPro.

The support is really bad AND....I would be able to tell you where the ip address came from BUT the thing is that I have been waiting for my cpanel logins for the past month (i've called 4 times, opened multiple tickets and thought I finally had it squared away last week when they got one working and then all they had to do was update the remaining 9 BUT instead, they did 3 or 4 and then stopped) SO i am unable to login to my cpanel for that particular site. LOL

I would like to put out a plea to Mark Ling...How's about kicking something in free for all of us that got suckered in from the DigibizPro Webinar and are now basically out $1000. Maybe a Free trip to New Zealand for some personalized training...LOL Well, ok maybe that might be a little excessive but I'd pay my own way if you'd agree to offer up some personal days of training. I think that would be awesome and a huge benefit.

I'm really only kidding but I would make a trip to learn under Mark. He is one of only a few people I truly trust in this business. I'm just trying to laugh off the cool $grand I wasted on the Digibiz sites and hoping that Jamie can prove us all wrong in 2010.

Dale
johnrambo
Trust:
it would be nice to think that this isnt another waste of time and money like other programs out there but everything i hear could be pointing towards that. i even searched through google to find reviews about digibizpro but could get nothing.

the whole system is saturated with people who are trying to send you to the digibizpro buying page using their own "unique" bonuses ffs.

not one page where people have good reviews to make about it.

small idea for you here jamie. everyone that is searching for info on digibizpro eventually gets to your sorry sales are closed for the moment page, why not adjust showing reviews and then people may be inclined to be a little more excited with 2.0 coming up
PremiumMember
nebula1
Trust:
Hey Dale,

I got your message on skype, what happened mate?

There is no "updating" necessary if you would like to place your sites on Clickbank. If it feels like "pulling teeth" when you would like upgrades, then I might recommend following our guides to update and design yourself. This also is the best way to split test, since the process requires fast edits. Again, my team is available to you for the year, but if you do not want to wait for them to make the edit, download the page and work with it. You have choices here. :)

To John Rambo, WOW! Whats the deal dude? Do you have an agenda or what? It's pretty obvious.

2.0 in January, and everything is automated, unique content!

Talk to you guys later,

Jamie
johnrambo
Trust:
lol, i dont have an agenda dude, if i'm buying into something then its not necessarily because of the product but the team behind the product

i would like to know how the first launch has been for people who have made money from it before i contemplate investing in 2.0. theres no getting away from it that its almost impossible to find a good review anywhere and that almost every comment on here has been a negative one.

altho comments have been positive (well the bulk of them anyway) about you.

i dont have an agenda. i'm not saying to people dont buy this. i am merely replying to people to post here thats all.

good luck with 2.0
PremiumMember
nebula1
Trust:
Thanks for your response Rambo.

A few posts ago you quoted text that went along the lines of "I requested sales letter revisions, ebook updates, etc etc." and replied with "So basically youre still waiting for what you were sold on at the start????"

Revisions like these were not promised, but we decided to deliver them. Why the heck not if we have the resources already in place no? But sadly I could probably count a hundred other instances throughout this discussion where you have made assumptions not as a buyer, but as a spectator, all of which have been confrontational, so here I am. I am the creator of the product being discussed and feel privileged to be able to chat with you and other buyers here. I am also using my real name. What is yours?

Jamie
johnrambo
Trust:
that is the great thing about the internet, anonymity!!!! on this forum i am john rambo, in person i am ??????????. we are never going to meet so you do not need to know my name.

if my comments appear confrontational then i apologise. theres no point me going into specifics with every comment so if offence was caused then please accept a general apology.

when can we expect to see the sales pitch info for 2.0?
PremiumMember
nebula1
Trust:
Rambo,

Consider this a discussion no different than a personal meeting. There is no reason whatsoever to hide. I should know! :)
I also wouldn't so quickly assume we are "never going to meet."
I have met many people in the internet marketing world and there once was a day I never thought I would. You could be someone of importance, hence my inquiry. However, after your "you do not need to know my name" comment I do not take this exchange seriously and I doubt any professional marketer would at all either. Some promotions have higher refund rates then others and there is a good reason for that. If you promote a product and then broadcast your regret in promoting it then there will be consequences. Those numbers speak for themselves and stand apart from anything we do. If you doubt the Jamie Lewis brand, take a visit to a forum called Ewealth, Revenue magazine, WarriorForum or the Clickbank blog.

2.0 will be accessible only to current members and new IPs, excluding 1.0 refunders.

Regarding the thread, If my assistance is not appreciated, best of luck.

End of transmission.

Jamie
arifani
Trust:
Hello ,
I'm new to this forum but I think it's going to be a valuble tool in developing my business. I am a very happy digibizpro member, I have 10 sites. Yes they need tweaking, and personalizing but I have found Jamie Lewis to be a very good teacher via the Video Vault . I know that things seem slower moving than we all want but I know it's not for lack of effort...Perhaps the tasks of providing all the training videos, the video updates, and all the work involved in setting up the sites and prompting the sites was a bit more than DigibizPro anticipated. I firmly believe that those of us that stick with Jamie Lewis are going to do very well...I look forward to the new year ...and 2.0 ...and getting the support that I know will come to those who stick with this...
dalemartin12
Trust:
Hey Jamie,

Thanks for the response. Things have been pretty quiet on your end. I guess you are working on 2.0 that we are all looking forward too.

I will be reworking my sites very soon. As far as Clickbank, There are a few things that need to be changed on the sites to get them Clickbank ready but it is not that difficult.

Can you give us an update as to how much affiliate recruitment your group is doing for us? I'm not seeing much traffic to any of my sites. I'm a bit hesitant to to recruit affiliates to any of my sites accept because of the ebooks and because the look of the landing pages are a bit generic. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but personally I have been letting Digibiz run itself to see how it is going to do on its own, that is the reason I bought in because you guys were going to do everything for us. I just haven't seen any real activity yet. Once, I see that these sites can actually make multiple sales, (several each week) from your efforts then I will begin to have a little more faith in the product.

Jamie - Do you have any success stories from any Digibiz Pro member...an I mean real success, where more than one or two sales have been made from each of their sites? Has anyone broke even yet?

I am holding the faith for you man and hoping that 2.0 is going to blow our socks off. Please Show Me the Money!
PremiumMember
nebula1
Trust:
Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY9sixHqTuk
johnrambo
Trust:
hey dale, u had any word back from jamie re the success stories???
johnrambo
Trust:
hey all,

while bored i managed to track down an interesting thread on another forum re the digibizpro product.

here it is. i dont know if it will be deleted by admin but i think it gives a relevant insight into the man behind the product.

http://www.warriorforum.com/internet-ma ... izpro.html

p.s its a bit of a read but i especially like post #21
PremiumMember
nebula1
Trust:
Rambo what is that supposed to mean? "relevant insight?" Are you trying to put me on blast dear sir? Good luck.

Regarding that WF thread, I love it. Its a masterpiece, let me explain..

In the beginning there were a couple good questions, but then a member named "asta411" began to post some very personal blasts that were entirely untrue and libelous. Instead of responding with a hate crime, I politely hinted not to go there. He continued and Simon, Chris and Mofatt joined in with him! I couldn't believe it because I always thought the other guys were honest & fair.

He was immediately BANNED for his involvement in the negativity and attacks. All of his posts were removed from the thread as well as every post he ever made on the entire forum. You can see the remnants of his existence here & there for instance in one of Hoglanta's posts, but that's about it. I PM'd the other contributors and told them never to bother promoting any of our products again & vice versa.

The thread was then locked.

That was the last time I experienced any type of negativity when contributing on WF.

I do understand how when glancing at the thread as it is now (with the deleted attack posts) it looks a bit one sided but I find it humorous that you are going out of your way to broadcast it.

Have a nice day,

Jamie
johnrambo
Trust:
I am not going out of my way to broadcast it and I did not see any of the "asta411" posts. People have asked for success stories and while you are in no way obligated to give any, I just thought I would post a link to the only non bias Digibizpro info I could find. You search for reviews on the product and the web is saturated with bonus offers and fake reviews which are funnily enough all to similar.

I was just interested to see how Simon's question snowballed into what it did and I think that people who were thinking of buying into Digibizpro might have wanted to read it first. Its kinda weird because the question he asked that caused the commotion was answered pretty quickly on this site lol.

I have been searching for honest reviews on Digibizpro because, despite what you might think, I am interested in 2.0. Though why should I buy something only to get a refund if it doesnt work out, thats not how I roll.
PremiumMember
nebula1
Trust:
Im not buying it Rambo.

And "Non bias?" Are you kidding me?

As you can see post #12 starts out with "asta411 - I observed the same thing"

The question this Simon character asked was answered quickly here because this was a more professional venue than unmoderated WF where I had to spend my time addressing misinformation on the defensive LOL. On WF It was to the point where any reasonable human being would say, wait, hold on... that sounds very exaggerated and perhaps we should learn a bit more about the product, the service and man behind it. I responded the way you should and he was banned. Interview was over for them. For others I still made myself available.

DigiBizPro freakin' ROCKS. 2.0 is insane as you can see in the new videos! Be sure to check out our 1.0 success stories which will be on the front page.

Jamie
johnrambo
Trust:
Must admit from what I seen of the tour video it does look good
affilitester
Trust:
BUYER BEWARE!

If you want to WASTE money, then buy it. Allow me to share my experience of DBP with you...I've purchased several of his products before including DBP and I didn't make a single dime from my sites.

Think about it, if thousands of people are promoting the SAME products how will your product ever sell. Not only that, you and thousands of other people are promoting these sites on the same affiliate networks (Payzeno, ClickBank, etc.). Making money from these same now saturated sites will never make any money. Everybody has the same text, graphics, ebooks, etc. although you can change these things I didn't spend all of that money to have to edit my own sites. I thought I would get completely unique sites that requires no altering and not plr sites that every DBP buyers has already. Also, the product ebooks are JUNK! Nobody is going to buy that garbage and even if they do they will probably ask for a refund.

Also if you notice, he doesn't even create these sites himself! He uses mini-site-guru to create these sites. That being the case, I can just go to minisiteguru or any other minisite creator and purchase a completely unique website for $67 instead of paying hundreds or thousands using DBP!

I don't know how this guy sleeps at night scamming people out of their money! I will not buy any of his products ever again. Get your refund while you still can. Don't buy.
calloptionputoption
Trust:
thanks for good help
we also provide Share Market Service .
if u want to know more about share Market thn u visit on http://www.calloptionputoption.com/

Thanks
http://www.calloptionputoption.com/
justonce94
Trust:
This sounds pretty cool!!! But it's pretty funny how everyone is talking about who got their refunds first... hahaha

This topic was started on Oct 31, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.