Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Can you make adsense links any color?

lunatunes
Trust:

Can you make adsense links any color?

Ive seen a few sites where the heading on the adsense ads were either blue, black and one I saw was green. Can you have the heading any color you want?

Also, I have seen the typical ad where you have the heading the body and then the site link on the bottom. But I also have seen where you have the adsense link on the top without the body or site link....just the heading. Like in this website here: http://www.sitesell.com/cgi-bin/results ... com&TYPE=0
I'm assuming you have a choice as to which way you want it. Is that correct?

Thanks,
Randy
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
The links at the top, where you can only see the link, won't actually earn anyone money until someone clicks on them, looks at a new page with 8 ads on them and then has someone clicking on them.

As for the colour, you can change all the colours and stuff when you go to paste the ads in your site. Have you been to this page yet?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

lunatunes
Trust:
sean06 wrote:The links at the top, where you can only see the link, won't actually earn anyone money until someone clicks on them, looks at a new page with 8 ads on them and then has someone clicking on them.

Say What!!?? Are you serious? :shock:

sean06 wrote:As for the colour, you can change all the colours and stuff when you go to paste the ads in your site. Have you been to this page yet?

Haven't been to it yet Sean. Just starting to think about those things as I'm going over the design of my website in my head.
Randy
lunatunes
Trust:
sean06 wrote:The links at the top, where you can only see the link, won't actually earn anyone money until someone clicks on them, looks at a new page with 8 ads on them and then has someone clicking on them.

Hi Sean, I'm not sure I understand what your saying. What do you mean by looks at a new page with 8 ads on them....I'm confused :?

Thanks,
RAndy
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I can't remember the proper name for them, but if you click on one of those links, you will get taken to a google page, with 8 ads on it.

Only if someone clicks on one of those ads, will money be made.

Are we talking about the same thing here? I'd hate to be confusing each other :P
www.SixDayWeekend.com

lunatunes
Trust:
Your right Sean.....those adsense links lead to a bunch of other adsense ads.
Each adsense link on that site had 10 adsense ads.

Can anyone put those kinda of adsense links on their website where you only see the link?

Thanks,
Randy
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Yeh, I can't remember what their name is, but it's easy to see when you go through the process of putting adsense on your site.
www.SixDayWeekend.com

lunatunes
Trust:
Thanks Sean: You would think that you would see those type of adsense links more often. They look like more of a natural part of your website and I think people would click on them more. Since you dont see them as much as the other type of ads I'm assuming that people must not do the second click as often.

Thanks,
Randy
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I've never used them, but I guess they don't do as well as the others. But yeh, they definitely look like part of the site.

Only one way to find out if they work for you, test, test, test :D
www.SixDayWeekend.com