Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Article Marketing Automation link broken

marymeagan
Trust:

Article Marketing Automation link broken

I received a link from Mark, a link from another member, I even went to google and my address bar and the AMA link appears to be broken or not for sale any more, all I can get is review sites.

I would like to purchase AMA and would like to know if anyone knows what is happening

Larry
Last edited by michellerana on 05 Jan 10 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title

Larry Bauge

cpinkston
Trust:
Yeah I noticed that too except it is telling me there server is down.
carlmasure
Trust:
Same here. Wait a bit.
faradina
Trust:
The AMA website itself is down. I've just tested it. They may be doing some kind of maintenance.
PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
thanks for this,I just opened a new post on this because I was so concerned that there are lots of afb members who are looking to use this service in their business including me... any ideas when the service will be back up again, I am currently running on back-up
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
I just checked http://amautomation.com/ and it's now up.
PremiumMember
jstalker
Trust:
I am very frustrated with AMA as their service seems to be down more than it's up. The server was down for 3 days and now there continue to be intermittent problems with logging in and/or approving articles. There has been absolutely no communication to tell us what is going on and whether members are to be compensated for the unavailability of the service. Hey Mark, I'd love to see you buy out AMA so we'd know it would be reliable :). It's a great service when it works.

Thank goodness, they have finally hired a great support person so I am at least getting a response to my support requests. For 3 months there was no response!

Joan
facts101
Trust:
The AMA site is apparently down again. When I tried to login it says, "Invalid Login Credentials"? Is anyone else still having this problem. This happened yesterday as well. I have opened a support ticket indicating that there needs to a credit issued for the amount of time that the site is down. This is too frequent and needs to be compensated - I'll let you know if I receive a response.

Mary
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
AMA is fixing their server and is working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

jovabek
Trust:
facts101 wrote:The AMA site is apparently down again. When I tried to login it says, "Invalid Login Credentials"? Is anyone else still having this problem. This happened yesterday as well. I have opened a support ticket indicating that there needs to a credit issued for the amount of time that the site is down. This is too frequent and needs to be compensated - I'll let you know if I receive a response.

Mary

I agree - they should make subscription longer for the time their service doesn't work.

Is myarticlenetwork the same or different than AMA?
PremiumMember
jstalker
Trust:
I have been dealing with Jonathan, AMA's new support guy (thank goodness for him!). He's very responsive. I also asked the question of whether AMA subscribers would be compensated for the service issues. I asked several times and have just been refunded half of my monthly subscription. I think this is being handled on an individual basis - the rationale being that the problem is intermittent and not everyone is experiencing the same lack of service.
jovabek
Trust:
Thanks.

Do you still have problems?
PremiumMember
jstalker
Trust:
I'm experiencing different problems now. I'm not receiving articles the way I normally would and my own articles are not being circulated very quickly. My account has been referred to the AMA engineers. I'll keep you posted on what happens.

This is a great service when it works properly but they have definitely being having issues for several months.
bluestar
Trust:
I am still having problems with AMA and have sense I started with them. I am in my third month and it will be my last. I had also signed up to their affiliate programme and still waiting to get paid. AMA say they are having technical problems (again). I haven`t heard from Mark over this as he is still recommending them?
It is not the money but the time that you lose messing around with these people. I have also traced some of my articles and they are all on new site like mine
PremiumMember
jstalker
Trust:
I'm receiving articles now but have to admit that I reject more than I feature on my blogs. The writing and spinning quality is very poor plus I receive a high percentage of articles that are irrelevant to my site.

I also ran a test with one of my own articles. I normally select the box for not including my own articles on my sites. As a test, I selected to have one of them sent to me for approval. I have still to receive this article even though it is categorized specifically for my blog, yet I keep receiving all kinds of completely irrelevant articles instead.

I'm hoping that if we all keep on logging support tickets and rejecting articles with comments, something will be done to improve the service.

This topic was started on Jan 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.