Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Age 13 to 20. What are these people Thinking?

warrior
Trust:

Age 13 to 20. What are these people Thinking?

Hi

I have a product which targets an age group of 13 to 20.

Any ideas on what content / types of websites / Activities would interest these guys.

Thanks
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
That is a very broad range considering with the changes they go thru at those ages vary so much, try trolling places like myspace, most people there are in that age range
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

cashpro2011
Trust:
Hi Warrior,

Question...

Are you selling a product to that age group or is your product a giveaway?

CashPro
"In this business you will SELL or be SOLD. Take your pick!"
- CASHPRO

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I can think of a couple of things that interest teenagers...

Bit of a broad question, can you make it more specific?

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

tshaffer
Trust:
you can almost split that up into 13-18, 18-25, 25-30 age ranges, very hard to say what all of those people are thinking. I know when I was 13, I wasn't thinking about much that I do now.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
It appears according to recent studies that they're not using twitter as much as everyone thought they were, so maybe not a good place to go to do your research!
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

robynm
Trust:
my Teenagers love face book and my space.

They are into music, movies and photos.

I highly recommend you hang in facebook for research, thats how I accidently find out what my Teens are up to lol

This topic was started on Jun 26, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.