Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

AffiloBlueprint vs Commision Blueprint 2.0

cruzan1
Trust:

AffiloBlueprint vs Commision Blueprint 2.0

Ok guys, this is my first post on this forum. I am a bit confused. I was looking around for a decent product that would help me with affiliate marketing and I thought I found it with Affiloblueprint then I found out he is promoting Commission Blueprint 2.0. I do not understand how I would promote my competitions products but hey that's just me. Which of these products are the best?
Last edited by michellerana on 10 Sep 09 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling errors

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi,

Mark forwarded this email to affilorama members and this might help answer your questions:

===========

I've received a flood of questions coming in today about CommissionBlueprint 2.0 and I thought I'd compile this list of answers to the most common questions.

Firstly with regards to the bonuses that I'm offering, no they aren't limited in quantity this time, however last time Steven and Tim launched a product, it sold out within 2 days.

If you're looking for the link with the $9976 in bonuses it's here:
==> http://www.comblueprint2.com

Question: Mark, you mentioned that these guys provide high quality support, what does that mean exactly?

Answer: Well, I'm very impressed by the fact that Steven Clayton has posted over 3000 posts on his members forum already helping out the members from version 1.0. They also have other staff assisting a lot.

Question: In your last email you mentioned a webinar you ran with Steven Clayton, where is the replay?

Answer: It's on my blog, I've set up a short redirect as it's a long url. Go here if you want to check it out:
http://www.tinyurl.com/sclayton

Question: What's the difference between CommissionBlueprint, and AffiloBlueprint.

Answer: AffiloBlueprint is MY blueprint for becoming a super affiliate. CommissionBlueprint is created by Steven Clayton and Tim Godfrey who are also 7 figure a year super affiliates.

They have their own method, software, and secrets to share. It goes really well with AffiloBlueprint but there is at least 30% crossover of information.

Don't join if you aren't ready to expand your knowledge yet. This is for people who either have never joined AffiloBlueprint and are ready to become a super affiliate following these guys training OR for people who are progressing well with AffiloBlueprint and are ready to take things further.

To find out more detailed information about this limited time launch of CommissionBlueprint2, check out:
==> http://www.comblueprint2.com

===========

Basically, what Mark is saying is that Commission Blueprint and Affiloblueprint are both great products. Mark and Steven just have different styles of teaching and different tools available. We recommend Affiloblueprint for newbies and Commission Blueprint for those who want to move into more advanced lessons.

Hope this helps :)
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
jem008
Trust:
Hi, I've also bought CB2 mainly because I found the free reports of real value. What I would say, after studying it for a solid 10 hours since I purchased it is this. So far I do not think it comes near Affilioblueprint. It has a lot of content, but it is not in depth for anyone new to follow. They do not hold your hand like this course. It does offer a few "secrets" on how to get more qualtity backlinks (you have to spend some money) - but they are not really secrets if you know what i mean. The course is very broad, plus you have to consider buying more software subscriptions like Market Samurai etc...

I have also Affiliate Classroom course - does not compare with Affilio, but I do like the Niche Profit Classroom. I have taken their 21 day plan and mixed it with Afffilio and are doing significant sales in those niches via SEO (2 sites doing in excess of $600 sales per day each).

Actually if you stick with affilioBlueprint you can do $300+ per day easily within 6 months (personal experience)

Once you have a base working, then look at all thses other courses, and pick out what you like and put them in practice. I think it is vital to stick with one thing and get decent results before doing the next new shiny thing.

All the best.
cruzan1
Trust:
Thanks for the replies. I was really getting confused. The price for commission blueprint 2.0 to me was large but was willing to at least look at it if I knew it would help. I was really leaning to affilioBlueprint because its very affordable and at this point I need some hand holding. I have been through network marketing without success and the idea of building sites and promoting other peoples products seems good to me. I can also use what I learn with SEO to get my wifes office website ranked hire. So I guess I am going with affilioBlueprint. I can get the other later down the road when I am making something,
mdf212
Trust:
Jem008 thanks for your honest review that really helps a lot!
I really appreciate it as I am sure in this forum will.
So much hype it is really tough to sift through what really is worthwhile and actionable
lighttaurus
Trust:
Well, i do not agree with jem008. Maybe AB is more suitable for newbies, but CB2 is still a better choice even if you are a newbie. Why? Because they offer awesome tools which you will be able to use for one time fee. Also keep in mind that they did not forget newbies and give them directions in their training material.

You can read what CB2 insiders say about this product:
http://www.warriorforum.com/internet-ma ... cates.html
johndaudelin
Trust:
I have recently read through the sales copy and followed the hype behind the release of CB2, but I will say that I have purchased CB1 in the past. These guys do offer a lot of quality info, but is more of an advanced package. I would say based on the first CB that this will be close to the same. I agree with Jem008 that you should just get one thing nailed down before going further. You can pull plenty of things from the info that they offer, but it is a little overwhelming at first, especially for someone new to the arena.
Last edited by michellerana on 11 Sep 09 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling error

PremiumMember
jem008
Trust:
Hi, I have spent several more hours with CB2. Please do not get me wrong, It is very good, it offers tools for a one off fee, and having been through the Forum, Steve Clayton is a very passionate man and I think will help anyone who is willing to do the work and put the effort in. But I think that for beginners, AB leads by a mile -only my opinion. CB2 introduces several new ideas that can help, but without them you can still do ok. For the moment I am just increasing my knowledge base, so am "studying and trying new stuff - getting out of my comfort zone". I am kind of almost studying this stuff for 7-10 hours a day and trying stuff out that i like. This business allows me to do this. If you are short on time, stick with this, till it is making you consistent money, then get more knowledge. With regards to tools...That TT gives them all a good run for their money...well done Mark. Trying to learn about wordpress direct.....all the best....

J
Last edited by michellerana on 14 Sep 09 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling error

lighttaurus
Trust:
You can do research with TT. But still, you will need link building service(AMA, MAN) which costs ~$50 a month and you get it free with CB2(Article Blueprint).

AB2 and CB2 are excellent products. You will be ok with either of them. But i think CB2 offers more value in the long run.
Last edited by lighttaurus on 13 Sep 09 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

inetmktg10k
Trust:
Arguing the value of AffiloBlueprint versus Commission Blueprint 2.0 may be akin to arguing the merits of a Harvard University education versus Yale or maybe even Cambridge. There is no correct answer.

One thing for sure .... an education diligently obtained and later implemented is of far greater value than continuing discussion and individual concern on the merits of different different programs/educations.

My belief? Make a choice ... in my case Affilorama Blueprint .... get published numerous times (i.e. several sites), learn from the experience, and success will eventually be yours.

I am an avid golfer. At one time Ben Hogan said, "the harder I practice, the luckier I get." He did not mention the kind of clubs, balls or shoes to be used when he made this statement ... just practice. Most likely pretty good advice for all of us .... just publish to the best of your ability, and the luckier you will get when you check your Clickbank account each day!
cruzan1
Trust:
Hey everyone thanks for all the feedback, there is one reason I decided to go with CB2.0, I believe it will give me what I need and the forum area is fantastic with the support they give. Also I am really looking forward to all the bonuses that Mark gives, expecially the SEM Business Blueprint. This will help me learn what I need to push my wifes business website up onto the first page and probably open another line of business for me once I learn how to do it correctly. Right now I am leaning towards CB2.0. Good or bad Choice???? Let me know.....
oneheadsup
Trust:
I like what Jem008 had to say. It cleared up some of the confusion I was beginning to feel. I have published my first AB site and am getting very high readability on my EZine articles, but so far no sales. I'll be doing some more work on figuring out how for sure, and am looking at split testing. But in any case, the site has really only been up for a few weeks so I know it needs more time and more SEO work. I also have 3 sites up through NPP (Niche Profit) and am getting many opt-ins, but again, no sales yet. They will also need more time.

I joined Affiliate Classroom as well, and am working my way through their course system. I haven't spent much time with it yet as I am totally concentrating on AB and NPP. To me, AB is what I trust the most to support and teach. NPP has many wonderful tools and some great tapes to fill in a lot of blanks: a truly valuable asset. . .and Adam and Alen are also excellent teachers, although their support system is very unwieldy and frequently useless. Their server, which is included as part of their package and offers up to 20 site hosting, is unfortunately not very reliable. I don't know why they can't get it to sit still, but I just stopped trying to work with it and moved my sites to a regular ISP, StartLogic which is working flawlessly. It was an easy fix :-)

I'm heartened to hear that people who have been working steadily are experiencing success. I am putting 10 hours a day and more into this work and feel that eventually it will have to start coming back. Meanwhile, I'm grateful to be learning as much as I am from such great people.. . . and totally enjoying the process.
Bruce Fields & Trisha Crespo
http://oneheadsup.org

PremiumMember
jem008
Trust:
Hi everyone, just a quick update on CB2. i have spent lots more time with it. It rocks. If you have built some sites here and getting some sales, then check it out - no there is no affil link here...just a heads up. They have this tool for keyword research - It was slow and not working well for me at the start, but as i played with it and put my converting kws into it etc, the correlation is fantastic. That tool alone is well worth the money. And Steve Clayton is a robot. I have seen him reply to post and give decent honest answers almost instantaneous.

Some of my sites like, many i read here, get sandboxed for sometime, sometimes for days, sometimes just disappear...well in CB2 you will find the answers why. Lots of material there and I really think it compliments what is taught here. But you may find it really overwhelming with so much stuff there. Hope this helps.

With regards to my affilioBlue sites, the article marketing ones (no ama) deliver the best. So far Mr K and AMA have not delivered as good results. The answers are in CB2.

J
mattscott
Trust:
I agree Jem, CB2 is fantastic and thorough and caters for beginner, intermediate and advanced.

Having been a customer and monthly member with Steve Clayton and co for almost a year, I can honestly say this guy is down to earth, honest and so helpful.

Last night i made a post on the formum and he responed in less than 2 minutes!! He makes on average 5 posts a day.

The tools as jem said are fantastic. The kw research tool makes it quick and very easy to find optimal keywords for SEO and PPC.

The SEO module in CB2 has 20 videos!! So lots of info on link building and building virtual assets.

There are link building plans for new and old sites and a money making plan for those who have money to invest and those who don't.

Afilloblueprint and commission blueprint are the only 2 resources I pay attention to and in my opinion are the only 2 resources you need to become a full time IM'er

Matt

This topic was started on Sep 10, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.