Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

AFFILOBLUEPRINT VERSUS AFFILOJETPACK

mouldedashideas
Trust:

AFFILOBLUEPRINT VERSUS AFFILOJETPACK

Hello my fellow affiloramaniacs, I would like to know the fundamental difference between Affiloblueprint and affilojetpack? I have realized through various posts on the forum that one needs to be equipped with many other resources and tools in order to succeed. It is prudent that one musters SEO and PPC, I would like to know how effective is Traffic travis if some members are opting to use other tools and resources for SEO and PPC?
What are the prerequisite resources and tools that one needs to invest to succeed if at all one wants to muster SEO and or PPC?

Thanks
toprecruit
Trust:
Hi mouldedashideas,

You probably have to be an AJP and Affiloblueprint member in order to answer this question properly, I have only bought the AJP package but I guess the main difference is that in the AJP pretty much everything is already done for you, like the newsletter series (which is very important as you want to build a list and make constantly money from it and these 108 articles are far more worth to me than the 500$ you have to pay for the whole jetpack), PLR articles ready to be rewritten etc.

Whereas the Affiloblueprint goes much more into detail when trying to learn how to do keyword research, PPC, SEO and all that stuff. If you really want to know how everything works in detail then this would be the right choice for you.

Yes, there are a lot of great tools out there like TT that help people analyze their competitors, see how many backlinks theyve got, keeping track of their rankings etc. but this software is not the only one on the market ;) there are a lot of others that provide as much information as TT.

Mostly every tool you need at the beginning of your journey is free. At least I havent paid 1$ for any tool that help me with my sites. ;)

Hope that helped

Cheers
Sebastian
Liked my answer? Dont forget to vote thumbs up ;)

PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
Both courses are fairly similar but here are the key differences in my opinion:

Jetpack has a newsletter focus. Blueprint will show you how to do this, but Jetpack straight up gives you a quality newsletter for 5 niches. Done. For. You.

Jetpack only has 11 proven niches. Blueprint will show you how to build a site in any niche and there's more of an emphasis on teaching the philosophy behind niche marketing. Jetpack just gives you what you need to start implementing immediately.

Also, Blueprint is coming out with a new updated version at the end of this month, so the information in it will be more up to date.

Perhaps I am biased because AffiloBlueprint 2.0 has made such a big impact on my life, but I'm partial to AffiloBlueprint.

But each individual has their own unique needs. If you'd rather just get what you need to get started ASAP, then Jetpack would probably be best for you. If you want to learn the valuable skills to help you create websites from scratch, then Blueprint would be a better fit for you.

As far as additional tools, all you really need (bare minimum) is hosting and a domain.

You'd be doing yourself a favor if you had an email list too, which starts at about $20 per month for up to 500 subscribers in AWeber (you should be able to make at least $20 per month from 500 subscribers, so don't worry about this expense too much).

You don't NEED to do SEO or PPC to make this work. All you really need is traffic to your site and there are tons of ways to get traffic, such as:

SEO
PPC
Video marketing
Social media
Forum marketing (talk to Affilorama member James Pruitt about this, he has excellent experience with this)
Banner ads
Solo Ads
Guest blogging
Partnering with other people (you do NOT need to be a product owner to partner)
Podcasting

...and probably some other things too, but that's all I can think up off the top of my head.

But ultimately traffic is going to require an investment. Either time and / or money. I suggest starting by investing whichever you have the most of.

When I was getting started, I had more time than money, so wrote articles till my fingers bled (maybe not literally...) and submitted them all around the internet and got some good SEO rankings that way.

I do that still, but I also do video marketing, social media, guest blogging, and I'm getting started really partnering with others.

(Goodness... I've blathered on for quite a bit...)

I hope this helps :)
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

khoff
Trust:
I would have to agree with cterao. I was introduced to affilo working with my daughter as a VA. One of her clients had purchased ABP and farmed the work out to a Virtual Assistant Co. After going through about 1/2 the program I lost my main job and purchased AJP.

If you need or want the working knowledge in depth from the ground up get the ABP (goes into great depth for those that know nothing about buildings sites). If you wish to side step a lot of work (and time) get the AJP and get your site up quick.

As a side note the best of both worlds would be to purchase both packages if you can afford it.

That brings me to my next thought which came to me as I as writing thjs: (Not that I could right now but would love to), Mark, I think it would be great If you could throw a pkg together for both or a discounted price for those that have bought either one in the past. Course I will miss Aletta's voice.
mouldedashideas
Trust:
@ Cterao, am really grateful for the in-depth analysis and comparison of both two-products Thanks for your assistance, I would love Affiloblueprint because of the knowledge and skills acquired. I think with affiloblueprint I would acquire so much of skills and knowledge.
thanks a lot about traffic sources and I have already checked out James Pruitt.
@ Khoff, am grateful for your insights on your personal experience and how you came to learn of AFB!!
Thanks for your inputs.
cecille.l
Trust:
Wonderful responses Khoff and Clayton! Thanks! You both pretty much covered it, I am feeling a bit sheepish now coming so late into the conversation. *blush*.

Anyway, the main difference between the two is that ABP is a step by step course. It is more in-depth than AJP, and more instructional, because you'll be needing to take action (as Mark likes to say in all ABP videos).

AJP on the other hand has everything pretty much done for you. There's proven niches for you to choose from so it's only a matter of figuring out your unique angle and what keywords you'll use. There's training videos to guide you from setting up the site to driving traffic to it. There's newsletters too and articles that you need only tweak so they are optimized for your keywords.

It's a matter of determining what is more important to you. If you need in-depth training, then go for ABP. If you need help with getting the content then there's AJP. Once you have decided, make sure to go through the course and "take action with what you've learned. " :)

Have a good weekend!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
@mouldedashideas, yeah, I think AffiloBlueprint would be a good place to start if you want to learn the ropes. Fortunately for you, I believe (correct me if I'm wrong...), you'll be able to get AffiloBlueprint for a very steep discount if you get it during the launch on the 29th...

But just because it is more affordable, don't discount the value of the information in the course. I paid $197 for it back in 2009, and I've made a gross revenue of something like $50,000* from it since then. That's a pretty good ROI, if you ask me!

*(FTC disclaimer: Any results Clayton got from AffiloBlueprint are his results alone. Clayton is not qualified to talk about anything, and no one should ever listen to Clayton under any circumstance whatsoever)

@Khoff, Yes... Aletta is sorely missed by many of us... I wonder how much Mark would have to pay her just to come back and narrate all his trainings :)

@Cecille, sorry for jumping in so soon and answering this question before you got to it... but I have a secret goal of getting second place for the total number of forum posts (I've pretty much given up on catching up with James Pruitt...). But I can still catch up with Grady, Adrian, and Sean :D
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

cecille.l
Trust:
@ Clayton - No worries. I appreciate the help you're providing to the other members here in the forums. :)
Am sure you'll catch up with Grady and the rest soon!

Fortunately for you, I believe (correct me if I'm wrong...), you'll be able to get AffiloBlueprint for a very steep discount if you get it during the launch on the 29th...

Not sure if I am even supposed to say it, but I think Mark has mentioned it, there is a special discount during the launch week. After that, it goes back to the regular price. Please keep an eye on your email inbox as we will be sending more email updates as launch date draws nearer.

Have a good day everyone! :)
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Cecille L wrote:@ Clayton - No worries. I appreciate the help you're providing to the other members here in the forums. :)
Am sure you'll catch up with Grady and the rest soon!

Not if I can help it :D
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

mouldedashideas
Trust:
@ Cecile, am grateful for your participation and looks forward to learn more in Affilorama. However, I would like how do I cherry-pick Clickbank products which legitimately delivers to the customers, since am concerned about credibility and quality to meet customer's needs. I understand Clickbank is loaded with junk products and would like nothing but finest quality products which deliver and again, I would like a product which I can make recurring commission which promises a consistent and guaranteed flow of income.
Thanks a lot
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
You've just asked the $1 million question :D

You could ask for a review copy or purchase a copy to review of the products you wish to promote to check out to see which ones you think are worthy of your time. Finding product owners through forums is another strategy my brother recommends. You do have to be careful, but the only way to know for sure the quality of the content is to check it out yourself..
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

mouldedashideas
Trust:
Hello Gradyp, am grateful for sharing your brains out with me, I am glad!! I will take your advice and apply it on my quest to seek reliable, quality products which deliver. I would like to you to rack your brains on how can I get a highly targeted traffic on either free or buying? Are you familiar with free or cheap sources of high quality targeted traffic other than SEO, PPC and niche blogs etc? And if at all I have to resort to buying traffic, how do I utilize on buying quality targeted traffic on pennies?
I understand traffic generation is a paramount for a successful online business, I will appreciate if you can share out any resources and tools.
Thanks one again for your post.
joshuas
Trust:
Hmm, I'm late to the party but I just want to add a couple things. First off, I'm biased towards AffiloJetpack unlike Clayton. ;) This is because I bought that first and I was already a couple months into my IM journey so the newsletters fit right into what I needed. I do agree that Affiloblueprint is more detailed in the basics though. AJP is a bit more bird's eye view. But seriously the newsletter are such a big help in terms of content creation because working a day job I don't have much time to spend on content. Of course, there the launch discount and bonuses to consider for Affiloblueprint....

Secondly, unless I'm mistaken I do believe that hosting for 5 sites is offered for the latest version of Affiloblueprint which cuts down your starting cost even more and the included Affilotheme (comes with ABP and AJP) saves you a bit of headache and time too. So what's left is to pay for the domain name.

Now for a shameless plug. I have reviewed both AJP and ABP so if you need a peek into the member's area you can watch the videos below:

Affiloblueprint review - http://youtu.be/6WeLKmPboiw
Affilojetpack review - http://youtu.be/3XnXUVtssvM

The ABP review is so new I haven't even put my affiliate link yet! Better correct that now. Lol.

Hope that helps,
Joshua
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
@mouldedashideas, Yeah, if you want to make sure you promote quality products, you really need to get review copies. Most decent vendors will be happy to give you one (except in the marketing niche).

Just tell them that you are an affiliate marketer and that you run a site / are planning on building a site in their niche and you are interested in promoting their product. Then ask for a review copy so that you can write a detailed review of it.

Mark Ling's products are top-notch too (Jamarama, Rocket Languages, Meet Your Sweet, Save My Marriage Today, Kingdom of Pets, and probably some others that I can't think of right now...).

Mark has a recurring product called the Amazing Self, but I believe he mentioned somewhere that this actually sells better as an upsell after someone purchases another product. I might be wrong, but I think he is offering this as an upsell on the back end of his relationship and dating products... (otherwise, I'm not sure what my recurring income from him is coming from...)
Clayton

william.ham2013
Trust:
HI all,

Thanks for the great input. I'm actually quite excited to become a member of this thriving community :-)

I've joined Affilorama several days ago (haven't heard about Affiliate Marketing before) and been trying to get an answer from a member of Affilorama staff as to whether all aspects of AJ have been updated for 2012, as I'm about to purchase either AJ or AB.

Affilojetpack was launched almost 2 years ago and AB 3.0 is brand new. That brings to mind the question whether the statement: "All these lessons have been overhauled and updated for 2012 (including post-Panda and post-Penguin updates)." applies to Affilojetpack as well, or is the launch of a new version of it is in the air?!

I would really appreciate it if someone from Affilorama staff could answer, as the launch date is tomorrow, and the answer would be the deciding factor in my decision which product to buy.

Thanks in advance.
leuryp
Trust:
I would personally go with AB it's a GREAT course you learn a lot from it and will learn a lot of great stuff from it. I think that being taught great skills that you are able to use on a daily basis is better than just having everything done for you and just handed over.

Don't get me wrong I am sure AJB is great product but I just think at the end of the day you will end up getting more knowledge from AB than AJB. Also as of now AB has a discounted price and in my honest opinion it's a STEAL for all the knowledge you get when you finish the course.

At the end of the day it's a personal preference. But whoever buys any of these products can be sure that they will get a great product and won't regret the investment.
cecille.l
Trust:
Affilojetpack was launched almost 2 years ago and AB 3.0 is brand new. That brings to mind the question whether the statement: "All these lessons have been overhauled and updated for 2012 (including post-Panda and post-Penguin updates)." applies to Affilojetpack as well, or is the launch of a new version of it is in the air?!

We've updated some lessons of the Affilojetpack since the time it was released and the lessons *are* current. Some areas of it like PPC and SEO may need updating since there are numerous methods now to link building that I don't think is covered in Affilojetpack . Your main advantage with Affilojetpack are the content you get with it.

With the new Affiloblueprint, the lessons are more current of course. Also, the training videos are more in-depth. Stands to reason as you would be doing the same things Mark will show in the videos, so they need to be detailed.

Personally, I prefer the Affiloblueprint for newbies because this course is more "instructional" between the two.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

This topic was started on May 16, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.