Joined: 14 Dec 08
29 Dec 08 10:43 pm
I took a look at your site as I have discussed a site/blog as an avenue. A friend of mine is quite a good writer and she already gets lots of hits on her forum pages. Anyways, looking at your site and I think it has a lot of great info. I also like the color choice. As a new visitor, this is the constructive feedback:
- It seems hard to navigate through parts of the site. I went to the store, but couldn't get back to the Home page.
- Not all of the title tags are optimized.
- The home page does not have a visual anchor. Maybe take it down to one, wide column of text?
- The blog posts are a bit long and don't seem real. You could also do some occasional sales by placing links in your blog.
- Signing up for the newsletter is not an option from the home page (if it is, it's hard to find).
- I think the prices and products are great - I just need a reason to purchase, to feel connected, feel like I need to purchase your items, there is not a call to action or sense of urgency.
I hope my feedback helps.