Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

AB vs WA vs NPC

micthai
Trust:

AB vs WA vs NPC

Hi all,

Regarding AB, my major concern is - using AB, it takes a significant amount of money to setup a website. All the major costs are AB, Xsite Pro ,Outsourcing (30 articles x $10=$300), the price of PPC, etc. I need to outsource as i do not have enough time and i am not a very good writer.

If i compare Affilorama to NPC, the cost of building a website following the NPC method might be similar. However, NPC claims that there is no need of PPC to drive traffic, which reduces the total cost.

Comparing to Wealthy Affiliate, their members get PLR aritlces, article marketing tool (this is a major money saver as members do not need to outsource to get articles done), Website Builder and etc, which are not available in Affilorama Premium but are all included in WA.

However, i am very satisfied with the service provided by Affilorama. The support team gives tremendous help and very quick replies. And i do think that Mark is a nice and fair guy.

Any thoughts? Your replies will be much appreciated.

Cheers
cpinkston
Trust:
I have a few thoughts on that.

With AB you can use wordpress which is free. You do not have to use ppc to drive traffic, it is set up to use either or both. If you do not have time to write articles then there is no way around outsourcing them regardless of which system you use.

NPC is a monthly fee so in three months time you have most of your article writing money saved up by not paying a monthly fee. Also if you are using NPC you will still need to outsource articles and a newsletter. Plus you will have to get more articles written for getting traffic through the search engines.

Both of these will tell you how to get traffic organically by writing articles.

Wa - Are you talking about rapid writer? Rapid writer is just a place for you to write your articles and it will tell you your keyword density. WA has no magic program that lets you escape writing your own content unless you outsource. They do have PLR articles but you will still need to find the time to rewrite them or else they will do you no good. The website builder just gives you a few basic templates to make it easier to set up your website.

WA also has a monthly fee and remember when you stop paying your membership you need to get everything out of there and onto your own hosting. You will also have to go through and change all of your links in the articles you used to promote your site especially if you use their link cloaking tool. And remember that Kyle and Carson are PPC men. That is how they made there money so they teach heavy on PPC.

There is no magic way. It is up to you which way you feel will better suit your needs. I do not know anything about NPC but both Affiloblueprint and Wealthy Affiliate are very good programs. They both teach you good and valid ways of making money online.

Wealthy Affiliate has the advantage and disadvantage of teaching you multiple ways of making money. Its an advantage because you can feel out what will work best for you and it is a dissadvantage because it becomes very easy to get lost and do nothing.

I had to cancel my subscription there because I was spending way to much time in the forum. I learned a lot of good information but unless you are constantly getting stuff out there and not reading the forum all day it does not matter how good the information is.

I think if I had to choose between WA and the Affiliorama premium I would choose WA but I don't know anything about A premium because I canceled it right away and they took away my access so I never saw what was included with it.

Someone else had a link to an outsourcing company called needanarticle.com. I checked it out and it has a monthly fee of 9.99 but to get articles written it is only 6.02 for a long tailed keyword and 500+ words. I have only gotten one article written but it was a really good article. That might be a cheaper option for outsourcing.

I wish you luck on finding the path you want to follow.
micthai
Trust:
Thanks cpinkston !! Appreciate it. Valuable comments :)
micthai
Trust:
Hi cpinkston,

Yes i am talking about Rapid Writer, which allows you to spin an existing article (say PLR) and generate many articles. Not exactly sure how it works.
wollowra
Trust:
I Think cpinkston brings up a couple of good points.

PPC should be a second choice for your site.
You should be trying to SEO your site as best you can first and then get it ranking high with some free traffic as well.
Then you expand out to PPC.
Unless you want to test a market first then that's fine.
The earnings should be coming from both and you certainly should not rely on PPC alone for 100% of the income your site makes. Do not put all your eggs in one basket.

In regards to the all in one membership forums etc..
You pay the monthly fee. Affilorama does have a free version and a paid one as does alot of others...
Remember this guys... If you use their inbuilt site builders and hosting etc...
you are stuck there until you choose in the future to migrate all your sites over to your hosting.
Imagine moving 50 sites?
Something to think about.
I am not putting them down, just offering another point of view.

.Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

cpinkston
Trust:
I completely agree about imagining having to move 50 sites. I never used any of the tools like the hosting or link cloaking, etc exactly for that reason.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I'd go with affiloblueprint, it's the best affiliate marketing product I know of. WA is a decent place for absolute newbies but I know of a couple of completely free sites with way more content and they won't spend half their time trying to get you to promote themselves.

It's a bit like comparing apples and oranges. WA has a bit of a cheerleader like forum, where most of the cheerleaders really don't know what they're talking about.

I don't really know about NPC though, so I can't comment about that.

If you do want to buy affiloblueprint, make sure you get in touch, I have some awesome bonuses for that program.

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

jpastorizo
Trust:
micthai,

WA is good to start with but just like cpinkston said you can easily get lost. I started with them last year when I started learning affiliate marketing. I learned quite a lot of stuff but sometimes it becomes like a jack of all trades master of none. So I got out of WA and went my own way. It took me several months to start here in Affilorama. The support here is really good and the people in Affilorama are genuine. You will not find any kind of forum like this out there. If you think following AB will be expensive then your option is to learn from this forum. There are a lot of great stuff being discussed in this forum.

Whatever guide or blueprint you choose to follow, content creation will cost money or time, whether it be through outsourcing to have original content written, having a PLR article rewritten or writing the articles yourself. You choose which one you can afford to lose, money or time. You can't save both. And this is one of the reasons why more and more people are realizing that outsourcing is starting to become a business necessity.

The articles you will outsource do not necessarily need to cost you $10 per article. You can find decent writers who can write for about $6-$8. It is a bit cheaper but it will still save you some money. Though Mark Ling said that in most cases you get what you pay for. I just think that when someone is starting out in affiliate marketing, he can go with articles that are good enough to be web content but will not cost an arm or a leg. I mean, if someone is starting out with very little money what are the chances that he/she will be able to afford to pay $10 per article? Just sharing my thoughts.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

veotis1
Trust:
micthai wrote:Hi cpinkston,

Yes i am talking about Rapid Writer, which allows you to spin an existing article (say PLR) and generate many articles. Not exactly sure how it works.

For a one time fee, you could purchase Power Article Rewriter. Great piece of software... http://www.powerarticlerewriter.com
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hmmmm isnt this the wrong place to ask about another program? answer always seems to be AB is the way to go, of course i am in total agreement. just thaught id like to put in my 2 cents worth. AB works. I cannot say for any others, havent tried them yet. but if you really want to find success pick one and stick with it till the end. do not let yourself get distracted by other programs. just do one and go until you succeed with it.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

This topic was started on Aug 04, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.