Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

I Just Joined Affilorama. Where do I start?

mrbling
Trust:

I Just Joined Affilorama. Where do I start?

Hi I am new to affiliate marketing and I want to make money online as a full time internet marketer. My sister is a member of Affilorama (premium) and she referred me. I am not a premium member, but I am sure after testing the free version that I will upgrade. I really want to learn affiliate marketing. I am open to suggestions as to where to start. Thanks for being there.

Mr. Bling
Here's to Your Success!

Mr. Bling

wollowra
Trust:
Hi MrB,
Just get a cup of coffee and start reading...lol
Maybe use the search function for topics that interest you.
The blog is also a place to go for good reading.
For the newest topics just click the Newest Topics button above.

You can also go here..
https://www.affilorama.com/introduction
and here..
new-to-affilorama/
and here..
https://www.affilorama.com/internet101/

If you have questions, write them down or post on the forum.

Welcome to Affilorama.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Mr. Bling,

Welcome to Affilorama! I would suggest that you start watching the free lessons at https://www.affilorama.com/lessons (please make sure that you log in first). You'll be able to learn all the basics of affiliate marketing here.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact support through this link: https://www.affilorama.com/support

To your success!
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

daodao
Trust:
thank you thank you thank you
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Welcome to Affilorama, Mr. Bling! Great to have you onboard. :)
Just let us know if you have any questions while going through the lessons.
macmillion01
Trust:
Hi fellow Affilioramaers :)
I'm also new and have found myself to be completely overwhelmed with the enormous amount of infomation re: Internet Marketing. I've gotten so caught up in trying to learn where to start that I never get started ! I need a day by day step by step plan to follow or I can't focus on the next step. What should I do ?
Thanks,
Bobby McMillan
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Bobby,

Thanks for joining Affilorama :) I understand that the information available is a bit overwhelming. There are at least 85 free lessons and videos on the Affilorama site for those who are interested to learn about affiliate marketing! However, the free lessons in Affilorama are more focused on individual topics and don't explicitly tell you what to do at each step of the way.

If you need a step by step guide in affiliate marketing, then I'd recommend Affiloblueprint. It will teach you how to build a profitable website like wowblackbook.com from the ground up. You just need to know how to turn on the computer and surf the internet to finish the course :)

Affilioblueprint costs US$197. This is a one-time payment. Every purchase of Affiloblueprint comes with a one-month free trial of premium membership which is a monthly package of advanced training for affiliates who want to take their earnings to the next level, or simply get some more creative, cutting-edge marketing techniques beyond what is covered in Affilorama and Affiloblueprint.

If you are interested in purchasing Affiloblueprint, please click on this link: https://www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint
Michelle
Customer Support

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Welcome to Affilorama and I think you'll find the AffiloBlueprint course helpful because it does keep you focused on one thing at a time, week by week, rather than overloading you and leaving you unsure what to do.

I look forward to being able to welcome you to our exclusive AB members club!

Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
alansbus
Trust:
Hey Mark,

Just had a couple of questions on the affiloblueprint will I be able to build a perminent blog it wordpress as well as smaller ones for affiate marketing. Also the 13 lessons will they be online for a certain time or are they put up and taken down within a week. Thanks for your help
jpastorizo
Trust:
Hey Alan,

Yes you will be able to build wordpress blogs and other affiliate marketing sites, all based on the AffiloBlueprint2.0 course. We have an available AffiloBlueprint Wordpress theme that is recommended for use to build your affiliate sites.

The lessons will all be available. This is because we all have different learning curves. Some will go through the course faster than others so it is not the type of course where the lessons can be accessible on a weekly basis only. All the lessons are already available as soon as you purchase AB2.0 and you can download the PDF files as well as the videos so you can still go through the course even if you dont have an internet access. Just make sure you go through the course with just the right pace. Dont go through it too fast.

If you feel you're ready to invest in this amazing course, please go ahead and join us. Purchase the AB2.0 from the link of the person who referred you here. If you just come across Affilorama, then you can purchase the course directly from Mark's link.

If you have any questions at all as you go through the course, please post in the forum within the correct category and someone will help you out.

See you around.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

redhot
Trust:
Hey Mr Bling,

Welcome from a fellow newbie, I joined a couple of days ago and I have gotten so much out of being here in such a short time. My knowledge base was limited but now, WOW!!! I have learned more in the past few days that a few month's worth of slogging it out on a crap ebook I bought a year ago! I am so excited to be in here and to FINALLY start to get somewhere with affiliate marketing. Check out the lessons, they are 'GOLD', the tools are fab too!

All the best, regards
Barbara
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Barbara,

Thanks for joining Affilorama. We're glad you're enjoying the lessons and learning a lot :)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to post them on the forum.

See you later!
Michelle
Customer Support

PremiumMember
alansbus
Trust:
Hi everyone,

Had a couple of question in the new 2010 premium version is a step by step included in the program in the telesieinar I noticed that Mark had mentioned it. Is it like the affiloblueprint course. Also I had a question on does anyone recommend Artisteer theme software for making good affiliate sites I understand that the software makes it quicker to set up and it has a pretty high quality. Thanks everyone for your help.
PremiumMember
graceharman
Trust:
Hi alansbus,

2010 premium doesn't contain a step by step business plan like Affiloblueprint. It's focused on providing advanced affiliate tactics & tools for people who already have an established site.

Regarding your question about Artisteer, if you haven't already, check out our review: https://www.affilorama.com/blog/artisteer-review

If you search the forums for 'Artisteer' you will also find a number of other discussions on the topic that should be helpful.

Cheers :)
PremiumMember
kiwicraig7
Trust:
Hello,
I just joined as a premium member and I haven't unlocked my option on Affiloblueprint yet. Whats the difference between affiloblueprint and the affiliate blog bootcamp other than how to outsource. Also whats the difference between the free membership and the premium?
Sorry if the the answers to these Q's are obvious but I just want to get focused on what I need to do without being overwhelmed with extra info that I don't need to be using.
I am kind of at the intermediate level with no success if that's possible, so I'm willing to work hard to achieve my long overdue goals.
Point me in the right direction please.

Craig
"Most people miss out on opportunity because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like hard work"
Thomas Edison

celtic55
Trust:
Hi everyone.

It seems, like many others, I'm confused. I joined Affilorama Premium a few days ago under the impression that it would be a structured "step by step" start from the beginning (choosing a niche). In fact I distinctly remember (or at least I think I do) a statement made by Mark that AP was the way for newbies to proceed rather than Affiloblueprint. What I read here seems to indicate the opposite. Can someone please clarify this for me? I don't have the funds for a one time payment of $197 required for Affiloprint,

Also, today I received an email with a link to " Affiliate Blog Bootcamp". I could not find any info on such at the web site. Could someone help with this also?

Many thanks in advance

Dan
PremiumMember
eleven
Trust:
Hi everyone... Newbie here as well.... my intent isn't to hijack the thread but really my question is so similar that I didn't want to start a brand spanking new one either...

Like others, I really feel overwhelmed but I am itching to get started and my philosophy is everyday that something isn't accomplished is a day wasted. I have viewed all of the lessons possible on my free account so far and keep reviewing them and just about anything else I can get my hands on that doesn't cost a dime. But I need a easy to follow step by step guide so here is my plan of action. I will wait for the niche blueprint and see what is offered there... I donno, Mark sent it out recently via email so I assume affilorama is involved somehow. If their is an offer and or it is out of my league... I will proceed with buying and following the affiloblueprint. Yay or nay? I would kindly appreciate some direction on this matter.... again, I am a total newbie and have never used the internet for working. My aim is affiliate marketing and I don't know any web design, but I see that doesn't need to be a major roadblock these days.

My goal is to make an extra thousand bucks or so before the summer, give or take a few months, give or take a few thousand. ;) If I can do that than I assume the sky may indeed be the limit. I figure 2010 is the year for me to get serious with learning to make an extra income online. How fantastic too! The world economy isn't so hot at the moment. Consumerism is a major driving force in the West, but consumerism is high when productivity is high, and productivity is driven by innovation... but how the heck can the small business guy innovate if they cannot make payroll or get a loan to expand, etc. etc. Imagine if just everyone had an online business of sorts working several hours a day and making a full time income? It would change many things!

Thanks again for your time folks!

eleven
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hey eleven,

I think you need AffiloBlueprint more than you need anything else at this stage. And I'm not saying that just because I work here. And I'm not saying that just because I co-star in AffiloBlueprint :)

It really is a step by step course. Like "forget everything else everyone is shouting at you, just do this task this week, and relax" kinda deal. Once you've got this basic process nailed, you will better be able to see how all these other offers and "amazing new systems" fit into affiliate marketing.

Affilorama Premium is more for those who have finished AffiloBlueprint and want some extra fancy tools and ideas to move beyond the AffiloBlueprint system.

If you're a newbie who hasn't put together an affiliate site that earns cash just yet, go with AffiloBlueprint. If you've built a few sites and got them earning steady money and you're looking for tips and tools for improving on that... go with Affilorama Premium.

Remember that Blueprint is just a one-time payment, for "lifetime" membership. (However long the "lifetime" of anything on the internet might be!)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

PremiumMember
kiwicraig7
Trust:
Hey Eleven,

You're in luck I was one of the first to get in on Nicheblueprint last January and now I'm an Affiloblueprint member also.

Here is my honest opinion
1.Nicheblueprint
A great program put on by Tim & Steve with great tools and resources and their support system is second to none. No stone is left unturned.

2.Affilobluprint
Another great program capably put on by Mark and his team here at Affilorama. Great tools and resources and support also.
There is a certain honesty about Mark that I really don't think you are going to find in any other IM program and with all the crap out there its easy to become overwhelmed with info and not know where to go. Who else do you know has given their lessons for free? Without a catch.

I am 3/4 of the way through Affiloblueprint and I am now wishing it was the very first course that I had ever taken.

You will get through the AB program faster than the NB program at probably half the cost (per program). I think Marks system is perfect for a newbie to pick up and get going everything is laid out for you you basically just fill in the blanks.

NB isn't going anywhere so you can always pick it up later, for now go with AB and get a good grounding in internet marketing.

Hope that helps you out
"Most people miss out on opportunity because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like hard work"
Thomas Edison

PremiumMember
eleven
Trust:
Fantastic.. I have my answer. I thank the both of you! Really appreciate the information guys.

I plan on sticking around here for quite a bit, so I'll see you around. Cheers!
swaffi
Trust:
Hi there, I'm also new to Affilorama and Affiliate Marketing and would like to give it a go. I've been going through the intro videos and have found them very informative. I only wish I had more time in which to listen to them all and gain a better knowledge quicker. I guess I just have to slow it down and take it in my stride because after all, I am quite new at this and I am only learning and down the track I would like to start on Affiloblueprint and get some sites out there.
I have only one question and couldn't find anything relevant on the forum so here goes.....
I have touched on websites before without actually publishing one (going half way into a cert 1V website course and pulling out) My question is, how much money do you think I'll be in for, getting a better than average site up with better than average advertising together with maintaining and tinkering along the way, that's including Affiloblueprint and say xsitepro?

Kind regards
Grant
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Hi Grant, and welcome to the forum!

As to the answer to your question, check this thread:

affiliate-hangout/affiloblueprint-total-cost-t6128.html

The one thing to add would be that the XSitePro would be around $200.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

swaffi
Trust:
Hi Grady and thanks for the prompt reply to my question. I checked the thread out and found it more than useful

Regards Grant
bevs86
Trust:
Hi can i tell something about a new big merger of two companies? but is it allowed here to advertise business matters

by the way I'm kevin Pls to meet you all here

thanks very much for the info
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Celtic55 wrote:Hi everyone.

It seems, like many others, I'm confused. I joined Affilorama Premium a few days ago under the impression that it would be a structured "step by step" start from the beginning (choosing a niche). In fact I distinctly remember (or at least I think I do) a statement made by Mark that AP was the way for newbies to proceed rather than Affiloblueprint. What I read here seems to indicate the opposite. Can someone please clarify this for me? I don't have the funds for a one time payment of $197 required for Affiloprint,

We apologize for the confusion. You could use the Affiliate Blog Bootcamp as a guide to build your sites. However, Affilorama Premium 2010 doesn't contain a step by step business plan like Affiloblueprint. Instead, it’s focused on providing advanced affiliate tactics and tools for people who already have some knowledge of affiliate marketing and want to ramp things up.

The step-by-step plan in building an affiliate website is found in Affiloblueprint. It will teach you how to build a profitable website like wowblackbook.com which is a site that was built in front of a live audience and was making over $500 a week at the end of the course (12 weeks). Affiloblueprint will teach you everything you need to know about affiliate marketing from the ground up even if you don't need to have any prior knowledge of marketing or how to build a website.

Two packages are available for Affiloblueprint:

1) regular Affiloblueprint (AB) with free one month trial of Affilorama Premium 2010:
Affiloblueprint is a one-time payment of US$ 197 while the Affilorama Premuim 2010 is a recurring bill of US$67 monthly. You could opt to cancel your premium membership after the free trial if you think you don't need it at this time. Just send us an email and we will process the cancellation for you to stop further billing.

If you want to purchase the regular Affiloblueprint, please log on to your Affilorama account and use this link: https://www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

2) Affilorama Premium 2010 VIP Package:
Affilorama Premium 2010 members, could get Affiloblueprint at a discounted price (US$167, regular price of AB is US$197) through the VIP package. Included in this package are the Affilorama Outsourcing Blueprint and PLR packs. However, you will not get the one month trial of Affilorama Premium Membership.

You can purchase Affiloblueprint (VIP Package) by going to the right sidebar of the premium area.

If you don't want to purchase Affiloblueprint as of the moment, we offer Affilorama (https://www.affilorama.com) for free. If you have no money or little money to spare, you can start with this option and it won't cost you a cent. You could begin with the Introduction Lessons on Affiliate Marketing and go to the Site Building lessons and use the outline on the right panel of the page to build your site.

Although it isn't as in-depth or structured in a 'plan' like AffiloBlueprint, it contains all the basics you need to know to start making money as an affiliate.
Michelle
Customer Support

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Celtic55 wrote:Also, today I received an email with a link to " Affiliate Blog Bootcamp". I could not find any info on such at the web site. Could someone help with this also?

You can access it the Blog Bootcamp webinars by logging in to your Affilorama account. On your homepage, you will see the icon of "Affiliate Blog Bootcamp" under "Access Additional Products". Click this and you will be able to see the webinar details, the links to register and the recordings.
Michelle
Customer Support

swarlley
Trust:
Welcome to Affilorama. Here is a course of action that I recommend for you to follow and see results.

Watch the free videos on the site until you have an idea about what affiliate marketing is. This is a great place to get some of puzzle pieces together so you can understand some jargon and ideas of affiliate marketing. Once you have watched several videos and feel yourself getting excited but unsure on where to start you need to buy AffiloBlueprint. Its $197 and shows you step by step exactly what to do. And I do mean EXACTLY. Be aware that even after buying AB you have a lot of work to put into your site. You will have writing to do. You will have to do research. The course will show you every step but you have to ACT.

So stop thinking. Get the $197 dollars any way you can (legally) and get started.

tl:dr

1. Watch free videos
2. Get AffiloBlueprint
3. Act
4. Win

Hurry up already :)
jacob123
Trust:
hey This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone. i really accept its excellent .
jacob
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Craig,

The blog bootcamp is like a very much cut down version of affiloblueprint. It is a good starting point for those who can't afford or do not wish to join affiloblueprint and is complete in of itself, however affiloblueprint is the comprehensive guide that covers an in depth 12 week affiliate site blueprint (including marketing).

The premium membership is more focused on ongoing training, plus tools (with new tools added regularly) whereas affiloblueprint is focused on the core affiliate site blueprint.
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

biggestloser
Trust:
Hi everyone.. I am a newbie here and so far as I browse some of the topics, everyone seems to be friendly and very organized... the interface also is very soft and making it relaxing to our eyes ... i think I am going to like it here ^_^

Good day!
Promote the Lose Weight & Earn 50% Per Sale As An Affiliate & Get Paid Twice A Month ^_^

http://reduceweightfast.info/affiliates.html
more power affilorama ^_^

swarlley
Trust:
Welcome Biggestloser, (cool show btw)

Yeah, I know what you mean about the ambiance here. I'm pretty new here too. I've been around maybe 3 months'ish. This is a great group of people who have certainly helped me out a lot.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Chris
zososniper
Trust:
You know. I am actually starting to like this forum a whole lot better than Warrior Forum and Digital Point. There are some very knowledgable people here and not just the folks throwing any old unsubstantiated information out there to the masses.
I am glad I stumbled upon affilorama and will look into the premium membership if you think it is worthwhile.
My Online Business Strategy...For those who no longer want to work for someone else.......

Strategic Internet Marketing Solutions. Your hub for the best IM Solutions and Strategies

http://strategicinternetmarketingsolutions.net

clubeglobal
Trust:
Hi guys,

I would like someone to answer a question, I am Brazilian do not speak English very well, I am interested in buying the course Affiloblueprint but I fear not quite understand the explanation of mark, the video lessons are translated to PDF acrobat?

So I could translate the lessons into Portuguese and accompanying video lessons.

sorry my bad english .....

If anyone can understand my question might answer.

Thank you.
trevor weir
Trust:
Hello Everyone,
I just bought the Affiliojetpack and I am wondering where are all the other people who also bought this jetpack package? Am I about to post in the wrong spot or have they just not made it here yet, lol ?

In any case, on opening the autoresponder series, I am seeing that the affiliate links all go to something like "http://mysite.com/go/theExampleAffiliatelink"

I don't see instructions, even in the _ReadMeFirst that say,
- create a go folder,
- put all the "blahblahblah" in that folder and ...
- don't forget to search and replace the affiliate links

This /go folder shows up everywhere, so I am really wondering, where is the "Start here my friend.doc" that gives the step by step on how to use this.

Btw, i know I have developed IM ADD ( internet marketing attention defecit disease ), so tasks like this that require individually modifying 75 autoresponder messages with my clickbankid and pushing them one by one up into 1shoppingcart or aweber or getresponse are tasks that test our collective IM ADD in a brutal way.

The autoresponders are the heart and soul of this enterprise, so perhaps if they were all already in 1shoppingcart or aweber or getresponse, those of us using those services could just inherit them and change the affiliate id.

Better still yet if we could inherit and use an internal function at one of those services to change the 90% that would allow a search and replace type functionality, then be given a short list of the autoresponders that are NOT clickbank based and therefore require some other type of treatment.

Love the package, btw, just trying to be efficient with my ADD bruised time, lol.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hi Tevor we have a private forum for affilojjetpack members. look up top and you should find the links to it. welcome and good luck.

The training videos ar on the page where you downloaded your jetpack. also mark will be doing a live training showing the step by step formula.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

jennifer clancy
Trust:
Hello, I just joined the other day and i am so excited to finally have found a friendly place to learn all of the things I have struggled with on my own for the past 2 years now. I have the same questions as some of the others here. I have started with the lessons. Does anyone have an order that things should go in as far as being prepared to start the blueprint? I have watched many lessons in order but should I watch everything first like all of the interviews as a precipe to the blueprint? Ya know?
Thanks
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Jennifer,

Watch Mark's welcome video. He recommends an order to go through to get started. There's also a post in the forums started by EvoBilly that is also an excellent "quick start" guide.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

nelsencaleb
Trust:
Hey, I'm sort of new to, I joined a few weeks ago, but this is the place to be. I learn a lot of stuff just reading and watching the free videos. I do plan on getting the AB in awhile, just need my clickbank cash to get here in 4 weeks. I hope you enjoy your stay as I have.
theflyer
Trust:
Hello all, I have just joined Affilorama a few days ago, I have read the posts below and was wondering if there was anymore advice anyone could give me that is not posted below. Thanks for all the tips and I can't wait to quite my day job!
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
There is a lot of advice all over the forum. depends on what you want to know.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started

mlmanswerman
Trust:
I am new here and found the info to getting started vey helpful.

Thank you.

Robert
-I will teach you how to make $150 over and over again www.150fastgroup.com
--Watch the www.150FastGroup.com compensation plan at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLl_1HRTZGI

PremiumMember
rowan
Trust:
I am also new to here. I've joined a few programs in the past, so have a bit of knowledge, not much mind you though. I decided, after being over-whelmed with all the information, was to go through the topics once, then go back through them again, one at a time. Break them into little learning segments, taking small action steps, one day at a time. Here's to success!
redritz
Trust:
I am new to Affilorama also. I keep getting over-whelmed at the lessons. By my reading here on the forum, sounds like my best bet is to invest in AB? I have joined other programs with promises, only to be highly disappointed or confused or both. Being taken step by step seem to be the only way I will learn and I hope that by investing in AB I won't be disappointed.
redritz
Trust:
gradyp wrote:Jennifer,

Watch Mark's welcome video. He recommends an order to go through to get started. There's also a post in the forums started by EvoBilly that is also an excellent "quick start" guide.

Grady

I've done a search for "quick start" guide on the forums and cannot seem to find it.
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Redritz,

The quickstart guide was something that was posted for people using the Jetpack.

If you're looking to get started, the Blueprint is great, if you don't have it yet, and is laid out in a step by step plan. The information in the free lessons are great as well, so if you are just getting started and don't want to do the blueprint yet, I'd start there.

redritz
Trust:
Thanks for getting back to me Grady. I'm figuring that I will purchase AB. I'm finally willing to do the "work". I get too over-whelmed with the free information. I am understanding that I am not alone this feeling. Someone that can say, "Here, now to get this you need to do this and why". At least I am hoping that is what I will learn on AB??? I know this is not a great rich scheme and yet putting all the pieces together even to get started seems over-whelming. Anyways, I am learning that if I want to learn, to know, to do, then I need to start and keep on keeping on.

Thanks,
Red
daiarian
Trust:
Hi,

Would some please advise on a matter of protocol on this forum.

I read of a few people looking for help on various matters and I have an ebook that I give away free to people joining my free newsletter.

Is it in order to offer this free ebook or would that breach the rules of the forum.

Thanks

Russ
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hey Russ, generally speaking, as long as it is relevant to the post in question, you can usually get away with a little self promotion as long as you are still providing value to the community. it is recommended that you get to know members, and buitl a relationship with them first. Prove yourself and add value to the community before going into self promtion. however, the staff here is pretty good about allowing you to promote. also, be upf ront with people, and tell them in your post that an opt in will be required, or if a link you are sharing is an affiliate link. let people make an informed choice to use your link or not.

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
daiarian wrote:Hi,

Would some please advise on a matter of protocol on this forum.

I read of a few people looking for help on various matters and I have an ebook that I give away free to people joining my free newsletter.

Is it in order to offer this free ebook or would that breach the rules of the forum.

Thanks

Russ

It's fine, Russ. You could offer this ebook if you think it would help our members :)

Thanks!
Michelle
Customer Support

jimweb43
Trust:
Same boat here, I feel now though that I have found a place where I can actually get the help that I need. Ive been quietly lurking the board the past few weeks and today finally decided I was ready to give affiliojet pack a shot. If worse comes to worse their offering a 90 day money back guarantee. I'm really excited to stay the least. My short term goal is to try and bring in about 25 a day. "Hopefully I can work my way to that over the next 6 months."

Jennifer Clancy wrote:Hello, I just joined the other day and i am so excited to finally have found a friendly place to learn all of the things I have struggled with on my own for the past 2 years now.Image I have the same questions as some of the others here. I have started with the lessons. Does anyone have an order that things should go in as far as being prepared to start the blueprint? I have watched many lessons in order but should I watch everything first like all of the interviews as a precipe to the blueprint? Ya know?
Thanks
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
jimweb43 wrote:Same boat here, I feel now though that I have found a place where I can actually get the help that I need. Ive been quietly lurking the board the past few weeks and today finally decided I was ready to give affiliojet pack a shot. If worse comes to worse their offering a 90 day money back guarantee. I'm really excited to stay the least. My short term goal is to try and bring in about 25 a day. "Hopefully I can work my way to that over the next 6 months."

Welcome, Jimweb43! I'm glad you found us too :)

I would just like to clarify that the money back guarantee is 60 days from the date of purchase (not 90 days).

See you in the Affilojetpack members' forum!
Michelle
Customer Support

tracyk859
Trust:
Hi, I am Tracy . I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Tracy :) Thanks for joining Affilorama!

If there is anything you need to know or want to ask, just create a topic and we will try to help you out as much as we can.

Take care!
Michelle
Customer Support

faradina
Trust:
Hi Tracy,

Of course you are very, very, very welcome!

Now, aside from posting your questions on the forum, you can also send them to us through our contact page at our support page. If you are feeling a bit shy about posting or sending an email, you can also look around in the Affilorama Support Center where we have answers to many frequently asked questions.
danchan
Trust:
I have to make some regular posts to be able to post a new string, I guess.

In the process, I gathered some useful information about backlinking. For those not in the know about it, some great information is on offer.

I'll be posting regularly and scanning the forum for more useful information.
jerinjerold
Trust:
i am also new here so i do not know

Links removed by moderator
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi jerinjerold,

Welcome to Affilorama! We have over 80 free lessons that you can browse through and learn from. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you any inquiries. All the best!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

nm629593
Trust:
How much does it cost to build a website and get it up and running? I am new and haven't yet finished the free lessons. Most of the posts I've read are from 2009 & 2010, since the internet is in a constant state of flux how has Affiloblueprint kept up with the changes and are there any other programs that I will need to buy?
esolutions
Trust:
Hi,

You will need a domain (less than $10 per year) look for a godaddy coupon code to get the discount.

Webhosting, Internetmarketerhost.com $1 trial then $9.97 per month with a whole bunch of tools and features.

Wordpress is free to download and install, but most good hosts have easy 1 click installs so that's even less work than downloading and installing yourself.

Themes, layout, design, content.... You can use free themes, you can spend time designing and adding graphics, you can write your own content, etc. It all depends on what you want to do and what you want to pay for. Best option, focus on what you're good at and pay others for what they are good at. You get more done, faster and of higher quality.

Since you are just starting out, you may want to take the long road and do everything yourself at first just as a learning experience so that you're that much more on top of the game when you're ready to grow.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

cecille.l
Trust:
Most of the posts I've read are from 2009 & 2010, since the internet is in a constant state of flux how has Affiloblueprint kept up with the changes and are there any other programs that I will need to buy?

Affiloblueprint is still relevant as the training it offers provides a good background on how to build a site and drive traffic to it. Some lessons need to be updated and we are currently in the process of creating a new version of Affiloblueprint.

Along with Affiloblueprint, you need to purchase a domain name, webhosting and autoresponder. There are webhosts that offer domain registration and you can take advantages of such packages.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack

nm629593
Trust:
esolutions wrote:Hi,

You will need a domain (less than $10 per year) look for a godaddy coupon code to get the discount.

Webhosting, Internetmarketerhost.com $1 trial then $9.97 per month with a whole bunch of tools and features.

Wordpress is free to download and install, but most good hosts have easy 1 click installs so that's even less work than downloading and installing yourself.

Themes, layout, design, content.... You can use free themes, you can spend time designing and adding graphics, you can write your own content, etc. It all depends on what you want to do and what you want to pay for. Best option, focus on what you're good at and pay others for what they are good at. You get more done, faster and of higher quality.

Since you are just starting out, you may want to take the long road and do everything yourself at first just as a learning experience so that you're that much more on top of the game when you're ready to grow.

Great info!! Thanks for your input!!
nm629593
Trust:
Cecille L wrote:
Most of the posts I've read are from 2009 & 2010, since the internet is in a constant state of flux how has Affiloblueprint kept up with the changes and are there any other programs that I will need to buy?

Affiloblueprint is still relevant as the training it offers provides a good background on how to build a site and drive traffic to it. Some lessons need to be updated and we are currently in the process of creating a new version of Affiloblueprint.

Along with Affiloblueprint, you need to purchase a domain name, webhosting and autoresponder. There are webhosts that offer domain registration and you can take advantages of such packages.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

Cecille - as always thanks for the information and the speedy response back!
cecille.l
Trust:
@nm629593 - You're welcome! I'm glad to help. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you have further inquires. You ca post here in the forums or get in touch with us through our support page.

Have a good day!
Cecille

goran
Trust:
Hi,

I am new here. Thanks for useful information :)
Adware Remover - best antivirus tools

http://url.ba/41s8

Facebook Fan Page (all likes are welcome):

www.facebook.com/pages/Orbasoft-ApS/249957785107837

raymie
Trust:
I have been spending time reading and watching. It is a lot to absorb and start putting into practice. I have a few ideas of what I want to do and have started the research process.
Looking forward to being an active contributor!
Thanks!

Raymie

rewsary
Trust:
hi! I also new here. I hope here interesting
jcayetano1
Trust:
I'm also new to this website and the forum. But I've been in Affiliate Marketing for 6 years. So there's always something new to learn and to teach everyday.
Joe Cayetano
Wpromote - Affiliate Marketing Manager
Go SEO | Quicklist | Social Boost

trawlers44
Trust:
I am going to give you a very big quick tip to making money in affiliate marketing. If you do this it will increase your chances of being successful. Before you promote anything at"Find The Traffic First" then test offers on the traffic source. Not the other way around.
Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions.
Best of luck
Tom
Struggling to make money online?
This is how I am killing it without Google!
http://jerseyshoremobilemarketing.com/google-sniper-fact

PremiumMember
romacburke
Trust:
Hi just wanted to let everyone know that I am new to AB and that I have followed this course to the letter.
I started building my first site on the 31st of Jul 2012 and have made my first 2 sales this month. I am only getting 20 people a day so I am very happy with the results so far, long may it continue, so thank you AB for your amazing course.

Roma
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Roma,

I'm sorry for not responding to your post sooner.

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear you're earning from your Affiloblueprint site. Keep us posted!

All the best!
Cecille

essaypro.com
Trust:
Welcome Roma,
recently joined also, start reading and you will get it easy
robertok3322
Trust:
i also just joint couple of days ago :) and learning so many things from here. Thanks
robertok3322
Trust:
Why i am seeing like "Topic Locked" and i am unable to make comment or reply there ?
cecille.l
Trust:
robertok3322 wrote:Why i am seeing like "Topic Locked" and i am unable to make comment or reply there ?

Topics are locked when the issue or question raised in that post is sufficiently answered and members made no follow up.

All the best!
Cecille

bwcenters
Trust:
I have just started pursuing an online business myself, and I agree that there is so much information I don't know where to begin. I've been watching a lot of Udemy videos about digital marketing, and I have a pretty good idea what Facebook ads, Facebook marketing, email marketing, etc. are all about, but man.. where to start?? So many ways to begin. It's like going to McDonalds and trying to choose which hamburger to get. I have selected what I believe to be a good Clickbank offer. Now, what's next? I am looking for the quickest way to get an income stream coming in so I can devote myself to this full time. A road map please would be very helpful. Really can't afford the $197 for the blueprint at this time. Can someone please just get me started? I'll take it from there. Thanks.
cecille.l
Trust:
We have free lessons on affiliate marketing that can help you get started. You can start with the introductory lessons, the research and content and then the actual site building lessons.

Hope that helps. All the best!
Cecille

bidmagnetproject
Trust:
Hi) I am also a new in the Affilight marketing, so hope, this website will help me to understand more)
Register now and get a welcome bonus!https://bidmag.net/a-page.html#?action=signup

ethanscott278
Trust:
mrbling wrote:Hi I am new to affiliate marketing and I want to make money online as a full time internet marketer. My sister is a member of Affilorama (premium) and she referred me. I am not a premium member, but I am sure after testing the free version that I will upgrade. I really want to learn affiliate marketing. I am open to suggestions as to where to start. Thanks for being there.

Mr. Bling

Hello there, I am Ethan, I am new to the forums too.
Why not go for the lessons by affilorama itself?
ethanscott278
Trust:
cecille.l wrote:We have free lessons on affiliate marketing that can help you get started. You can start with the introductory lessons, the research and content and then the actual site building lessons.

Hope that helps. All the best!

This is the one!
spartacus1990
Trust:
Best way to start as some people mentioned is to read through the sections that attract you. When I joined I first went to read some information about content creation. It was very useful and I learned something new. I recommend you find something that you want to learn about and read.
Sergey Kulpin
Affiliate Marketing Manager
Discover Car Hire Ltd.
Email: [email protected]
www.discovercarhire.com
https://discover-car-hire.postaffiliatepro.com/affiliates/signup.php

margaretlawhon
Trust:
Hey This is a opinion that is wonderful. The matters has to be valued by everybody and are unanimous. I truly accept its own excellent.
Set Your Social Media Marketing Goals With the Help of a Social Marketing Agency!

Web: https://www.sociallyin.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sociallyin/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sociallyin
Insta: https://instagram.com/sociallyin

ednahauser
Trust:
I am new to this here. I have combined a few apps in the past have a little bit of understanding, not much mind you. I chose, after being over-whelmed with the advice, was to undergo the subjects then return through them one at a time. Divide them into learning sections that are small, taking action steps that are little, 1 day at a time. Here's to victory!
sawyernatalie
Trust:
Hey This is a opinion that is wonderful. The matters has to be valued by everybody and are unanimous. I truly accept its own excellent. jacob
janejaco
Trust:
I am new to this here. I have combined a few apps in the past have a little bit of understanding, not much mind you. I chose, after being over-whelmed with the advice, was to undergo the subjects then return through them one at a time. Divide them into learning sections that are small, taking action steps that are little, 1 day at a time. Here's to victory!
claudiastagner
Trust:
Finest way to begin as some people said would be to go the segments that bring you. As soon as I joined I went to see some information regarding content production. It had been very helpful and I heard something new. I advise that you find something which you wish to know about and see.
janejaco
Trust:
I will provide you with a very large quick tip to earning money in affiliate marketing. Should you do so it is going to boost your odds of being successful. Before you market anything in"Locate The Traffic First" then check supplies on the traffic resource. Not the other way round. Don't hesitate to hit me up in the event that you have any queries.
khadijakanwal44
Trust:
I ma new to this here. The most important thing is just to get started.Affiliate marketing isn't a pyramid selling scheme, and it's not a tool for scammers and spammers. If you're just beginning in the internet marketing word you can start the lesson that teach you the basics.
lorasmith
Trust:
Hey This is an opinion that's superb. The things needs to be appreciated by everyone and therefore are unanimous. I genuinely accept its very own exceptional.
kimberlyho
Trust:
What other top paying affiliate program to get pay-per page impression besides adsense?
Take advantage of Rule # 3 of the "Ferengi Rules of Acquisition" to understand Inbound Marketing with "Sociallyin".

https://blog.sociallyin.com/lessons-from-the-ferengi-rules-of-acquisition-rule-3-leads

christopherbrown
Trust:
christopherbrown
Trust:
Hey This is a opinion that is wonderful. The matters has to be valued by everybody and are unanimous. I truly accept its own excellent. jacob
buildwps
Trust:
Thanks for your questions. I'm also in a similar situation. I can learn a lot of things from all the people here.
llum44
Trust:
To start of you need to go through the whole website and most of the time it is recommendable that you introduse yourself first because it makes you more confident. Go through the forums and find out the questions that beginners are asking because that is another way of learning.
dala
Trust:
You start by learning as much as you can about affiliate marketing. This website will help you to learn but it is not the best way to learn. What I did was watch a video on youtube that explains everything about affiliate marketing. If you have not done that then you need to do so right now.
sohaibsiddiqui045
Trust:
Hello buddy
Nice post, Thanks for sharing with us..
moverdubai12
Trust:
Indeed. A different decision question can have more than one right answer. In the event that any of the right answers are picked, the appropriate response is set apart as right.
smartscraper
Trust:
It seems like people are less active here. it's hard to find new threads!
Web Scraping Service: https://rentechdigital.com/smartscraper
Download List of Business/Store Location Report