Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

affiloblueprint total cost?

billypuddels
Trust:

affiloblueprint total cost?

hey i was wondering how much will affiloblueprint cost in total,having paid for all the programs and hosting.
nitaliz
Trust:
AffiloBlueprint - $197
Article Marketing Automation- $47/month (worth it, and you don't have to stay subscribed forever)
aWeber - $19/month
domain name - about $10/year

hosting - ~$5/month

site builder, either $197 purchase for XsitePro, or Wordpress for free

Note: my 13 year old & his buddy have an AffiloBlueprint site - instead of XsitePro or Wordpress, I put them on Office Live - free hosting for life, interface similar to Word. I took about 5 minutes to demo it to them and they were off & running, very few questions.

You can email me at anita@lowhangingloot.com if you have questions about using Office Live. I've thought about doing a tutorial, but it's been low priority.
wollowra
Trust:
I don't want to change the topic but I think it is related,
keep in mind if you are a premium member you get Free hosting and numerous other tools included with your paid membership.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

asaatlou
Trust:
Does AffiloBlueprint come with the premium membership?
Antoni Saatlou

wollowra
Trust:
No, It is separate.
Although Mark still may have the discount for premium members.
Email us through the contact form at our support page. to see if you like.
Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

swarlley
Trust:
I was considering getting the Blue print as well. I expected to pay for the domain name and the hosting. I wasn't aware of needing Article Marketing Automation- $47/month, aWeber - $19/month, and site builder. Are these needed to follow the Blueprint's method or are they optional. I'm asking just to clarify how much cash is needed to go through the course and have everything running properly.

Also, could you tell me if Wordpress is sufficient or will I need to spend the $197 for XsitePro?

Thanks,
Chris
swarlley
Trust:
I also meant to ask if the Blueprint method can be done with SEO or will I have to use PPC?

Thanks.
wollowra
Trust:
@Chris- They are optional, but they do help alot.
@Swarrley- You start with SEO and expand to PPC but PPC is only if you want to.

Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

superaff
Trust:
Hey guys,

I just wanted to say that the AMA membership ($47 month) is completely optional.

Here is exactly what you need to getting started with the affiloblueprint:

1. Buy the affiloblueprint (you'll get one free month of the Affilorama Premium membership)

2. If you stay a subscribers of the Affiloblueprint Membership, you'll also get free web hosting.

3. You don't need any website builder, because in the affiloblueprint, Mark included the affiloblueprint them (I've tried it and it's a great theme).

The bottom line: all you need is:

1. Buying the affiloblueprint (you have free web hosting in the premium membership)

2. Staying a member of the Premium membership

3. Domain name: $10 per year.

AMA, xsitepro and web hosting (if you stay a premium member) are completely optional.

You can get AMA later when you start making some sales. And don't worry, you can make plenty of commissions without AMA.

Regards,
Franck

Swarlley wrote:I was considering getting the Blue print as well. I expected to pay for the domain name and the hosting. I wasn't aware of needing Article Marketing Automation- $47/month, aWeber - $19/month, and site builder. Are these needed to follow the Blueprint's method or are they optional. I'm asking just to clarify how much cash is needed to go through the course and have everything running properly.

Also, could you tell me if Wordpress is sufficient or will I need to spend the $197 for XsitePro?

Thanks,
Chris
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

swarlley
Trust:
Thanks for the replies Troy and Franck. They answered my question completely and brought to mind another one. I see that after buying AB I will be able to use free hosting by having the premium account. I don't think I will be able to sustain the premium account for at least several months, so would that cancel my hosting? Does the Blueprint offer instructions on procuring different hosting or will that be something confusing that I will have to work through on my own?

I will be buying the Blueprint in 1-2 weeks and just want to be ready to get started and make sure I don't get held up with anything that could throw me off.

Best,
Chris
tangoshoes
Trust:
Alternatives to save you some money:

AMA - You can use a free system I describehttp://www.affilorama.com/forum/seo/want-ama-but-don-t-want-to-pay-free-back-links-t6192.html This system works just as well as AMA from all I've heard. It works for me and has worked for me for the past year.

Hosting: I pay $6.99 a month from go-daddy and I run like 5 websites off that (I'm sure you could run more) I also tend to buy my domains on the cheap meaning whatever they are running sales on ... at one point I was buying .info domains for $0.89. I think the blueprint comes with a free month of premium affilorama membership which gives you free hosting. If you want to continue that its $47-$67/m.

AWeber - This is an auto responder services that keeps track of your e-mail lists and e-mails to send out on a scheduled basis. When you first start up it isn't really necessary to pay for this. Until your websites start ranking which can take a few weeks it's not worth paying for a service when your not getting that much traffic to your site. You can always choose to respond to e-mails by hand and pick up this service latter on.

Xsitepro - Use wordpress... its free... search on youtube for videos on how to use it and you will be able to do ANYTHING you want with it!
Free AMA alternative:
http://www.freetrafficsystem.com/a.php?p=15706
Outsourcing for $200/mo 40hr/week:
http://store.replacemyself.com/?aid=3884

superaff
Trust:
Hi Chris,

As said above, you can use hostgator, it's pretty inexpensive and does the work. I was with them in the past.

The only think I don't like about hostgator is that one time, I had a problem with my visa and couldn't renew... they immediately shut down my account, and my page showed a big "this account is in violation blah blah blah". they didn't even contact me.

Other than that, it's a great web hosting, but always make sure to have a backup payment.

Franck

Swarlley wrote:Thanks for the replies Troy and Franck. They answered my question completely and brought to mind another one. I see that after buying AB I will be able to use free hosting by having the premium account. I don't think I will be able to sustain the premium account for at least several months, so would that cancel my hosting? Does the Blueprint offer instructions on procuring different hosting or will that be something confusing that I will have to work through on my own?

I will be buying the Blueprint in 1-2 weeks and just want to be ready to get started and make sure I don't get held up with anything that could throw me off.

Best,
Chris
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Does the Blueprint offer instructions on procuring different hosting or will that be something confusing that I will have to work through on my own?

We created AffiloBlueprint before there was ever the option for free hosting with Premium, so we offer full instructions for how to set up a hosting account with HostGator.

We're looking at updating the lessons to include instructions for Premium hosting members, but we'll always offer instructions for a different hosting option like HostGator, because if you do decide to cancel your Premium membership it WILL cancel your Affilorama hosting as well.

Just to clarify the pricing... AffiloBlueprint is $197 up front, one time payment. Affilorama Premium is $67/month. When you sign up to AffiloBlueprint you get a one month free trial of Premium. If you don't want to continue your Premium membership you can cancel it and you won't be charged any more. Premium is more for people who have been through the AffiloBlueprint course and want some extra information, ideas and tools to make things easier. It's not essential though.

If you cancel your Premium membership you will still have access to AffiloBlueprint. You just won't have the free hosting, and you won't have access to the Premium tools and the magazine and all that stuff.

Other than the one-off cost of AB, the other extra costs are for hosting (if you don't use the free Premium hosting), a domain name ($10/year) and everything else is optional.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

swarlley
Trust:
I am still really new to this site and I am still pleasantly surprised at how cordial and helpful everyone is on the forums. Its very nice to have a community like this.

I did purchase the AffiloBlueprint and and am on week 3 now. I bought it about 2 weeks ago and after I finished week one and had my lovely keywords figured out my computer died. Yep, I woke up on New Years Day and the computer was dead. That really took some wind out of my sails but I started again from step one and last night I purchased my domain name and hosting. Though I haven't added the content just yet, it was a very exciting moment for me to see myself progressing swiftly and now having visual evidence that I am moving forward.

Aletta, you and Mark made the blueprint so enjoyable and clear to understand. I like the little jokes too! I can't thank you guys enough for what you've put together. I'm tempted to send you a nice pie recipe for all the hard work that you've put into this ;)

Well, its time for me to go back to working on the website. I'm trying to do at least 2 weeks of the course per week. You guys will be the first to know when I make my first sale (besides my mom of course hehehe).

Until next time,
Chris
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Haha, a nice pie recipe would be great. I could add it to my hypothetical pie recipe site that would probably never make any money! ;)

Buying that domain and hosting is a great feeling, isn't it? Keep focusing on those little steps forward, and the little milestones. It can seem like a slog when you're focusing on the dollars per week thing, but when you break it down into little chunks just like that then it's much easier to maintain momentum.

Remember there's the private AB member's forum if you need any specific help with parts of the course. We have barbeques there every Thursday, doncha know.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

patchgill
Trust:
Hi there, just a quick question once I've got the money together i want to buy this course asap. Just wondered to follow the 12 week plan on average how many hours need to be put in a week? I have a 7 - 5 job and 2 kids. So just need to work out a schedule to set aside time for my course. (even if it means doing a few hours before work!) So just an idea would be nice.

Cheers
Jamie
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
That's a good question. I think you'd be doing ok if you could spend about an hour on things per day, in addition to watching the videos for that week. Some of the videos can be a little long... so it might be 1.5 hours a day or something.

Sometimes it will be more, sometimes less.

But it's totally, absolutely possible to go slower if you like. Try not to put pressure on yourself. Whatever you do, don't give yourself a "deadline" for earning X amount of cash "otherwise I'll pack it in".

(There are deadlines that motivate, and deadlines that will kill your chances before you get off the ground. And that one is the latter.)

It might actually be better to go slower sometimes. Particularly for the SEO part of the course, patience is important.

Your first site is likely to take you quite a while because you'll be learning how everything works and where everything is. You'll also spend far too long agonizing over your keywords ;)

All your sites after that will be much faster to put together.

This topic was started on Dec 11, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.