You might have noticed that these have been an interesting few months in affiliate marketing, with many new developments that could have dramatic effects on how many affiliates do business.
Now, part of why I enjoy affiliate marketing so much is that it's always interesting - and new developments like this keep you engaged and always learning. That being said though, it can also be a bit unnerving if you feel like your income source is being threatened.
That's why I've organized the Solutions to Important Affiliate Problems webinar with my 7-figure a year, internet marketing friend, Steven Clayton.
In this webinar we'll be discussing:
- How to make huge commissions promoting other people's products from a 7 figure a year super affiliate
- All the latest information about the FTC crackdown on fake blogs and what it means to you and how to ensure that YOUR website never gets into trouble with the law.
- Strategies for ranking highly in the search engines, including easier ways of getting high PR links from .edu domains (these are trusted more by Google and other search engines, which will help you rank higher).
- Detailed information about Google Slaps on certain types of offers, so you avoid this happening to you. Also you'll gain a full understanding of Google's stance on affiliate bridge pages (something they've cranked down on a lot more lately, this is super important).
- There will be a lot more cutting edge information covered in this exclusive live webinar, and you'll get to ask your own live questions on the webinar too.
There will also be time for your questions.
This webinar is almost sure to max out, so if you don't want to miss out, click on the link below:
See you all there!