Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Making Video Articles

PremiumMember
rcubed
Trust:

Making Video Articles

Hi,

I've been experimenting with Camtasia Studio and made my first "video article" for one of my affiliate sites. It's basically a redo of an article I wrote a while back. I got the idea and inspiration from the videos Mark has made for Afllilorama.

You can watch my video here:

(link removed as it no longer exists)

I plan to do a series of these types of articles. This first one is pretty rough and there's some heavy breathing from my crappy microphone. Any advice on mikes as well as affordable camcorders would be great. I want to also make some full-motion videos to demonstrate some more affiliate products. Sort of "mini-mercials".

In fact, maybe a video series on making and producing videos would be great if you're up for it Mark.

Rich
Last edited by ampie g on 28 Jan 10 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broken link removed

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Paul Kleinmeulman made one at: http://www.espired.com/cgi-bin/lyre.cgi ... ff_id=4116

If you use the discount code: VideoeseSpecial (on the 2nd order page) you'll get a 25% discount.

Maybe I should do a blog post on it.

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
rcubed
Trust:
Thanks for that Mark and also for the discount code. I just purchased Videoese from Paul and so far like what I see. I'll post a full review once I finish the course. Might be a good aff. product to promote.

Rich
PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
Hi Mark,

Does Videoese remain your highest recommended product for creating video articles and is that code still valid? I am thinking about creating some video articles for my website.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.