Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

How much are you spinning

chettvq24
Trust:

How much are you spinning

I am presently doing an original article, plus 3 spun sentences, plus word spinning through out the article. I am beginning to think this is over kill. Would 2 - 3 words per sentence be a good enough spin to create a reasonable number of unique articles. Do I really need 3 rewrites of each original sentence or is 2 sufficient.

Cheers Chett
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
It actually depends on your setting and the spinner that you are using. 3 sentence rewrites with word spinning is not an overkill. Some softwares even recommend rewriting each sentence 5 times. Most find 3 spun sentences with 2 subspins to be sufficient. It depends on how much time you want put into the process and how many articles you want to produce.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

chettvq24
Trust:
I never really got into the terminology, when you say subspins - is this spinning on seperate words and does it mean 2 words in each and every word you have.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
A subspin is a synonym a word within the sentence that you are spinning. You don't have to subspin every word in your sentence. Having a variation on just one word in your sentence would do.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

faradina
Trust:
These days google has become more than a bit more strict about content quality so the more rewrites you have for each sentence, the better, as that would produce more unique versions of your article.

I would also suggest that, if possible, you rewrite your article manually first. Then spin the rewritten version and use the original article on your own site. The spins of the rewritten version can then be submitted to other sites.

When I say manual rewrite, I mean rearrange the ideas and paragraphs aside from rewriting the sentences, so that the rewritten article is effectively another article altogether.
chettvq24
Trust:
Thanks very much for your help. I was spinning nearly every word in each sentence which is why I thought I was over doing it. I always use completely different content for my site which I'll pay more for. Then I get new content for submitting to article directories, so no issues with my spun content being seen the same as my on site content. Thanks again for your help.
faradina
Trust:
In that case, you are all good :) No need to worry about duplicate content penalty.
clearwater
Trust:
Like Michelle said it all depends, I'm new here but have been using spinners for a while now. I think the easiest is to spin each sentence 3 times, it's easier and the quality is better. I don't use paid spinners like 'PAR' or 'Best Spinner', but prefer free ones lie 'easy article spinner', you can choose uniqueness of your articles. Just manually spin each sentence and you should be safe.

One reason I don't like automated ones is because all people use these databases, so it's a bit of a risk if Google gets a hold of this database.
spot111
Trust:
How much do you guy pays for spinned articles? Let's say, spinning 1 article ten times.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
spot, it really depends on how well spun the articles are.

I have my writer write and spin each article rewriting each sentence 3 times. I pay $15/article, and he writes and spins them for me.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

faradina
Trust:
@spot111, you can also take a look at the article services being offered on Affilorama Services to get an idea about prices.

This topic was started on Feb 08, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.