Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Focus on one or many products in my new website?

simond
Trust:

Focus on one or many products in my new website?

I am making a new website with loads of products in different categories. Is it a good idea to concentrate on one product? cheers guys
PremiumMember
graceharman
Trust:
Hi Simond,

Mark recommends creating a site focused on a single niche, promoting several related products, that each offer slightly different benefits.

Hope that helps,
Grace
simond
Trust:
ThaNks for the great Reply grace.
livingideas
Trust:
I am new here. In relation to Grace's reply, are these related products to the left side of the article on the page?
Thanks
PremiumMember
graceharman
Trust:
Welcome along livingideas,

What you would usually do is recommend one related product per article. So if you have a learn guitar website, one of your articles might be on finger picking. In that article you would recommend the best product you've found for teaching people the finger picking technique.

Some of your articles (about a quarter) will also be straight reviews, like this https://www.affilorama.com/content-creat ... ct-reviews

Sing out if you have any other questions :)

This topic was started on Dec 06, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.