Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Content Writer for Hire

yankforlife41
Trust:

Content Writer for Hire

Hey,

I have been writing for awhile on different subjects and I'd like to get some business here.

I'm willing to write on any subject
All articles are unique & hand written
If you are unsatisfied with our work contact us and we will reply as soon as possible to ensure 100% satisfaction
since we are providing unique content we can only take on a limited number of orders at a time (it shouldn't be too much of an issue unless we get a massive amount of orders)
Bulk orders receive discounts
minimum 350 words per article
Turnover should be 24-48 hours, 72 hours in extreme cases (large order may take longer, but you will be notified ahead of time)

What We Offer
Web/Site Content - 100 words @ $1.25
Ezine Articles - 100 words @ $1.10
Article Rewrites - 100 words @ $1.00

All content prices apply to minimum 350 words. Feel free to ask questions via PM. We look forward to your business!
*** Please let us know ahead of time if the article is for Ezine so we can make sure it is 100% acceptable!***

--Kick Off Special--
first 5 orders get a special price of $.75 per 100 words (minimum 500 words per article)!!

What information We need:
Main keyword
secondary keywords
keyword % you want
Topic
nelsencaleb
Trust:
Can I reserve spot #1? I have a few questions first though. Have you ever written in the gaming niche? Please tell the truth, as I have found it very difficult myself, and others I have talked to have found it very difficult, and people I've hired have found it very difficult. Also you have any sample articles please?

Sincerely,

Caleb N
yankforlife41
Trust:
I have not written on the gaming niche, but I'm sure with some research I can get it done.

What's your email I'll send some over.
yankforlife41
Trust:
Currently gonna do a special!

For every 3 articles you buy, you get one for free. Only doing this for the first 5 people that send me a PM! So act now! Same prices!

What We Offer
Web/Site Content - 100 words @ $1.00
Ezine Articles - 100 words @ $1.10
Article Rewrites - 100 words @ $1.00

What information We need:
Main keyword
secondary keywords
keyword % you want
Topic
slw615
Trust:
I might be interested. Do you have any articles you could provide for review? Affilorama customer testimonials? Is your special you posted Oct 3 still available? Thanks!
yankforlife41
Trust:
Yes it is still running, I need bigger orders though, 5 articles or me I would prefer. Here are some of my works.

How to Get Autographs Through The Mail

Many People come over to our house all the time and wonder how I have amassed my amazing autograph collection. I tell them that most of them come from Through the Mail collecting. What is TTM you ask? It is a hobby of sending something that you would like to be signed to your favorite athlete or celebrity.

I have amassed over 5,000 autographs by just sending them a letter, a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) and the item I want signed. I have many resources of where I get my addresses, online, forums, wherever I see a valid address. Find a valid address, write a letter, write out a SASE and mail out the letter and wait until you receive the autograph back. It can take 3 days to a couple years to receive an autograph back.

If you would like to get autographs of Joe Montana, Lou Brock, and John Travolta you just have to find an address, write them a nice letter and hopefully they will send it back signed. It is a great hobby for the family and kids to get into and is good for some great conversation pieces on how you obtained them.

You can pass this great hobby on to your kids and they can pass the collection onto their kids. Hopefully I have you hooked on this great hobby, and you can and will start to amass autographs of some of the great celebs and athletes of the world. Happy Autograph Collecting!

How to Stop Blushing

There are plenty of reasons why people blush. We blush when we're embarrassed, when we're excited especially if you saw someone whom you like, when someone pays close attention to us, and many more. For some people, this phenomenon is normal but for others they find blushing as a curse particularly to shy people or to people who blush easily. For a person who blushes easily, they become to dread any social functions or meeting people thus making them go out and associate less towards the society. This situation would eventually lead into fear or phobia.

Blushing is normally caused by having an unconscious response to a situation. Blood vessels will tend to enlarge resulting to the increase supply of blood that will flow towards your face. Blushing can also be caused as a result of drug prescription or it could be a medical condition. Therefore, if you want to be cured of this phenomenon, ask the help or advice of your medical doctor on ways to prevent blushing.

In addition, you could also research in advance on the different ways to stop blushing but always remember to consult your doctor of the cure you want to be performed before you finalize your decision. Never make decisions on your own or else you might face another problem that is bigger than just blushing.

Here are some ways on how to prevent blushing. First, find out the reason behind your excessive blushing problem, under what conditions do you normally blush, how often does this dilemma occurs. Jot down on what you have observed. This will assist in seeing a pattern that causes you to blush uncontrollably. If it's just a physical reaction of a person you admire, don't evade that person. Use that person to aid you control your blushing problem. Staying away from that person will not help you solve your dilemma. Face that person and learn to practice to control your emotions when you happen to come across him/her.

Second, if it involves an embarrassing situation, just like the first tip I gave, don't avoid the issue. Try taking a deep breath and then release it slowly. Do not overdo it or you might hyperventilate. Just do this breathing exercise calmly. Relax yourself and think of happy thoughts. Do this ritual again till you're sure that you're calm enough to face the issue without blushing. If this doesn't work, you could ask the help of a psychologist to assist you on dealing embarrassing situations that you think you cannot control anymore.

Third, you can have cognitive behavioral therapy. This therapy will teach you to correct on how you react to the social norm. There are some people who have a vivid imagination on how the society reacts to situations that they deem as embarrassing thus making them react negatively. The more you resist, the more you blush. Instead of limiting your blushing, you only manage to worsen your dilemma.

Fourth, you can undergo hypnosis. This is one of the popular treatments that people with excessive blushing choose. Under hypnosis your body will tend to relax resulting to lessening of your anxiety level. This can also assist you in reprogramming your unconscious mind to stop blushing whenever you're out in the community or interacting with people. There are some hypnotherapists who will not only help you on how to stop blushing but will also assist you in boosting your confidence. Therefore when you happen to come across an embarrassing situation, you would know how to handle yourself without giving away with what you really feel.

The fifth cure is Endoscopic Thoracic Sympathectomy. This is a surgical procedure wherein your sympathetic nerve trunk is removed or cut. This last cure should only be considered if you have tried all other options and yet it seemed that it didn't help you solve your problem. Ask your doctor about this whether it's safe or not, effective or not, and what are its side effects. Although research suggests that this type of surgery is successful in curing excessive blushing, there are also reports that some patients have experienced unnecessary sweating. Therefore, when you decide to choose this option, prepare yourself of what the outcome might be in the future.
yankforlife41
Trust:
Can do some more orders!
tommypbs
Trust:
I’m wondering if you do article spinning too?
yankforlife41
Trust:
Yes I can, email me at [email protected]

This topic was started on Sep 28, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.