Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Can anyone recommend a good elance writer?

don888999
Trust:

Can anyone recommend a good elance writer?

hi everyone
now i'm hiring a writer on Elance
can somebody give me an advice
or introduce a good writer for me
about $500~$1000usd for 30 articles
i have post my job on Elance
and there are some Proposals
i have seen their sample articles
none of them is good
all of them have grammar problems"like me"
because english are not their first language
should i Raise bid?
but that'll be too expensive for me..
sincerely
johnson

sincerely
johnson
judithoc
Trust:
Check me out at http://www.jocfreelance.homestead.com.
If you find errors in my writing I will be very surprised!
Judith O'Connor
don888999
Trust:
hi mrs Judith
nice to meet you
i'm a taiwaness.you may say i'm a chinese as well
you've got a nice background
but i have to ask my coach in affilorama first
what's that mean "I currently live on disability retirement "?
are you sick or hurt ?
if so please take care.
exercice and less meat.more fruits & vegetables make people live alive
take care.
johnson
judithoc
Trust:
Disability retirement means I have health problems which do not allow me to work at the job I used to have. I can work on the computer at home. That is why I am trying to make use of my writing skills to continue working. Thank you for considering my help. Judith
jpastorizo
Trust:
Johnson,

Your project for 30 articles of $500-$1000 is rather a high budget. The average 500 word articles will only cost you $12 an article and this is from a very good writer already. usually their rate is $0.025 per word.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

don888999
Trust:
hi Renato
thanks for your mesage
can you introduce some for me
that cost me $12 an article?
i could not find them on elance
my website is about world of warcraft
it's best they have this background..
Regards
johnson
jpastorizo
Trust:
Johnson,

I market to the same niche. =)
Let me know if you are only looking at elance or if you are open to outsource somewhere else.

Regards,
Renato

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
I was just looking at the elance site, and what I noticed is if you look on the left side of the page where you have the list of all the "potential" elancers, you can filter out the results by adjusting the feedback and/or the number of reviews in the last 6 months. Maybe adjusting those up might help filter out some of the lower quality ones.

(Of course, I'm fairly new to some of this, but I thought that might help.)

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

jpastorizo
Trust:
Grady you are correct. You can use the filter option to check. If you have time you can always look at the writer's portfolio and the topic of the articles they've written..Just read the client's feedback about the provider.

mortalengine
Trust:
HI
May I put forward the company I use
I found Elance and others time consuming and hit and miss
$12 for a 550 word article is high
NAA is American $9.95 a month I think and $5.50 per 550 word article and I found them very good, if you are not satisfied with the article you can ask for a rewrite and articles are completed very quickly
I see people in this forum struggling to find good writers

If I am allowed this is my affiliate link, use it if you wish would be good if you did , My family would be happy
http://www.needanarticle.com/affiliates ... =r&aid=221

If you like check this article written by them and accepted at Ezine Articles

(broken link)

Rod
Last edited by sydney on 19 Mar 12 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: 404 removed

alashton
Trust:
Read this if you wonder why it's so difficult to get quality writers.
http://www.warriorforum.com/main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/105843-writers-dilemma-new-post.html
jasondodd
Trust:
I dont think you can ever hope to have the quality from an outsourced writer that you might hope for (sometimes you're pleasantly surprised) - but its a case of being realistic and realizing what youre articles are for - to be a source of information on your niche and keyword optimized - something that most outsources can manage.

If it's a site that you are particular fussy about then I'd probably suggest hiring a full-time writer or do it yourself if you're able!
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
pfojas
Trust:
I think it's just a matter of finding the right person who can articulate the content you want to put on your site, and part of that depends on the clarity of the objectives and parameters given to the writer.

Of course, there is a matter of "getting what you paid for", so it's also important to pay quality staff accordingly.

In the context of outsourcing (meaning paying someone who lives in a place where the economic standard of living is different from yours), the rate given to outsourced writers should be reasonable enough to support their needs. For instance, consider the wages for an entry level job in the given country and go from there.

It's really just a matter of finding a middle ground - where the rate is not as high as the local one in your own country but higher than the usual standard in the country to be outsourced to. That way, everybody's happy. :)

This topic was started on Jul 20, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.