Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

AMA Videos and other article spinners

alexkerr
Trust:

AMA Videos and other article spinners

Hi guys,

Mark mentioned 2 videos about AMA but I can't find them for some reason.

Is it still the method of choice for spinning and uploading articles, are there any better or cheaper ones since AB 2.0 was created?

Thanks in advance

Alex
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Alex,

If you look on the page with the videos where he discusses the AMA videos (AB week 6, I think), you will find the link to the AMA videos in the upper right corner of the page in the extra resources for the week.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Yes, Grady is right. The AMA videos are in Week 6 of Affiloblueprint. You'll find them on the right column under "Resources for this week".
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

faradina
Trust:
alexkerr wrote:Is it still the method of choice for spinning and uploading articles

Yes, it is still the one that Mark recommends for Affiloblueprint. There have been others but only because some members wanted alternatives. But our main recommendation is AMA.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
as far as networks are concerned, AMA is one of the better ones. i don't personally like blog networks, but that is largely for reasons that are outside of the network owners control. if you just want a good spinner for spinning articles for directories and web2.0 sites, i recommmend Matt Carter's Rapid Rewriter. it is a great spinner for creating your content. if you dont want to do the monthly fees of a network just to use the spinner, this is a great alternative. it is comparable to the ama spinner on steroids.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

This topic was started on Jun 15, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.