Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Wordpress Visual and HTML tabs absent

har444har
Trust:

Wordpress Visual and HTML tabs absent

Hi, All.
On my one site in wordpress working place the visual and html tabs are absent, the application is showing only html space but the html tab is also absent. Please guide me to escape from this problem.

Thanking,
Har
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Check your user settings under user profile. on your profile page, there is a check box that says disable visual editor. Make sure that box is not checked.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

har444har
Trust:
hello James
Happy New Year,
I am very lucky that the problem has been solved and solved on a/c of your direction. Really you know more than a genius.
Thanks for quick response.
Har
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
LOL its not genius, and I really don't know as much as many people give me credit for. I just share from my own mistakes. After you have been around for a year or so, you learn a lot of the basics.

One thing I learned a long time ago is the more you learn something, the more you realize you need to learn. I have a long list of stuff I know i need to learn in IM, but when it comes to the basics, I got that suff down.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

This topic was started on Jan 01, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.