Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Wordpress and H1 tags

nirb
Trust:

Wordpress and H1 tags

Hi All,

I'm using the "AffiloBlueprint" Theme and using the "PPC Template" to create my landing page.

I want that my keywords will be in H1 tags.

How do I define H1 Tags in Wordpress? (especially with "AffiloBlueprint" Theme)

Thanks!

Nir
keithdhd
Trust:
Hi Nir,

With the AffiloBlueprint Wordpress theme the title of your post or page is automatically displayed in H1 tags.

I don't know about the PPC template but if you "view source" and search for the <H1> tag, then you'll be able to see if your keywords are in the H1 tag.

Hope that helps,
Keith
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Also, if you're using the WYSIWYG editor, there is a drop down box where the default is "paragraph". If you click on that, you can get the option for different header tags from within your post/page.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
with wp just use the title bar, it is automatically in h1 tags
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

This topic was started on Jul 21, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.