Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Where does Aletta get images to drag around in Paint.net?

marymeagan
Trust:

Where does Aletta get images to drag around in Paint.net?

Hi everyone

I'm in the lesson on designing my header and I should have asked this question in earlier lessons but managed to figure them out with forum help.

The technical parts of these lessons are not my strongest points, so I have to ask because it slows me down quite a bit by not knowing these tricks.

I am now in "Paint.Net" and I am on the design page with 2 boxes at my disposal (tools and colors)

In the video Aletta has her arrow go off screen and miraculously she drags the "History" box into view and then goes off screen again, and again drags the "Layers" box into view and places these boxes where she wants them.

I got lucky my first time and got the "Layers" box to appear and when I finished my design, I didn't like it and deleted the whole thing to start over, but this time I can't get either "History" or "Layers" boxes to appear.

Aletta does all sorts of things in her lessons - moving boxes around - moving the video screen around for better viewing.

I know how to drag and drop, but my dragging and dropping doesn't work here, plus I'd love to know where she got the 2 boxes (History and Layers) from and to drag them from the top and side of the screen into view.

Sorry for asking this as I believe this is kindergarten stuff to most members

Larry
Larry Bauge

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
marymeagan wrote:I got lucky my first time and got the "Layers" box to appear and when I finished my design, I didn't like it and deleted the whole thing to start over, but this time I can't get either "History" or "Layers" boxes to appear.

After opening paint.net, just go to "Windows" and select "Layers", "History", "Colors" and "Tools" on the drop down menu.

Hope that helps :)
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

marymeagan
Trust:
Thanks Michell

That was so simple, you have helped me before and I really appreciate your help.

Larry
Larry Bauge

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You're welcome, Larry. Glad I could help :)
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

This topic was started on Jan 24, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.