20 Apr 10 1:55 am
You should really think about getting the affiloblueprint if you can afford it.
It will explain alot more and go into depth about how to build an affiliate site.
In regards to your site...
1. The banner needs to be smaller height wise and if you can, get a banner made up for $25.
The one you have now is just plain and boring... sorry. ( just my opinion by the way )
2. You must have some widget on the site that is pulling in a related blogs feed.
Under related blogs this was the top related link "Miley Cyrus' THE LAST SONG Up"
That has nothing to do with your blog.
Take this widget off, it has no place on your site in my opinion.
3. You need way more content.
300 to 500 words a page.
4. Your navigation menu has HOME in it as the index page. No one is searching on google for solar energy info with the word HOME..are they?
5. You navigation menu keywords are way too general.
They need to be buying keywords or solve a problem keywords.
Being a new internet marketer you are just not going to rank for the keywords you have chosen .. They are too general and the competition for those keywords is huge and probably dominated by some big authority sites.
6. You will need a sign up box with some sort of free newsletter, so people are enticed to sign up to your mailing list.
7. Up the top of the page it says "Author: ADMIN"
You need a name there.
I hope that does not offend you. Just trying to be honest and help you out.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.
-- Robert Brault