Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Testing various domain names

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:

Testing various domain names

If I have several domain names for the same subject,is it wise to have them all land within the same website to see which is better received,or wait until one website is going strong before you branch out? In other words if you had "dog training secrets" and "dog training" and "dog behavior training" .coms ,would you put them all on one website and have different ad campaigns on google and elswhere with different landing pages within the same site? thanks
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Just have one .com. Adwords doesn't like the 1 page sites as much as they used to and you'll be less likely to be told to raise your minimum bid price to rediculous amounts, such as $1 per click if you put all your content into one site.

Is this what you are asking? I was having trouble deciphering your mesage, if not, please re-phrase it. Thanks :)

Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
what I meant to was; say I have registered 4 different domain names(.com's) for dog training;should I use them on 4 different sites or test them on one site with different landing pages first ? I have seen sites where the different pages are actually different domain names. I was wondering if it is worth testing, or just save the other domains until you can afford 4 sites?
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
What exactly are you trying to test?

Are you trying to test one article site vs another, or are you just talking about 1 page websites?

If so, you should at least put a few articles in there and test the 1 page on separate pages in the same site.

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
I was referring to testing the actual domain names to see which ones get more response (clicks)
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
You should split test a different article with a different domain for the campaign. Keep the ad the same for everyone and see which domain hits the most.