Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Split Testing Squeeze pages - WordPress

royerseo
Trust:

Split Testing Squeeze pages - WordPress

I would like to run some split tests on some squeeze pages but have not set them up before. Has anyone had some experience with setting this up in WordPress? Any information would be great. Thanks.
sonitin
Trust:
What information are you looking for? Ideally you should be able to setup a optin box in the sidebar by just putting the code in one of the widgets.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

royerseo
Trust:
Sonitin thanks for the reply. What I want to do is create two (1 video, 1 text) homepage squeeze pages to capture email info prior to landing on the "main" homepage. Test the capture rate of each and run with the best results.
sonitin
Trust:
Great, let me know what works better - video normally has a higher success rate.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

This topic was started on Jul 13, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.