Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

sitemap on my blog

PremiumMember
perswealth
Trust:

sitemap on my blog

Hello everyone,

I am using the Affiloblueprint theme, and I just put a sitemap on my blog, but i can't see the sitemap. Is this the case with anyone else? Thanks,
mortalengine
Trust:
Hi
Could you explain a little more on what you did
If you added xml sitemap plugin it will not show but is available to the search engines
Blog with Affillo theme?
If you want a visible sitemap you need to add a page with the links and add it to your menu or footer
PremiumMember
perswealth
Trust:
oh, ok. I wasn't sure. it's just that i go to some websites and see the "sitemap" link on there, and yes i did download the plugin to my wordpress blog. but if i'm not supposed to see it, and it's still doing what it's supposed to, then no worries ; ) And yes, i'm using the Affiloblueprint theme and i thought that was the reason i wasn't seeing the sitemap link on my site. Thanks,
kurtw56
Trust:
How do you create a visible site map like the one on wowblackbook. Is there a template for it or something, it looks easy, but it's not. I don't even know how you get the color green in there.

Kurt

This topic was started on Aug 06, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.