Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Sales copy review site

nates450r
Trust:

Sales copy review site

Hi guys,

I wanted to know your thoughts on a new review website layout i have been thinking about.
maybe some of you have done this before and tested it.

My thoughs are building a review site but structure the reviews like a salls copy and just add in the rating,pro,cons so it would still be a actual review.

My reason,
when i launched my first (ever) site on oct. 11, 2007 i had no more than 8 articles and (at that time) only 1 product review
the review page was structured like a sales page (you know the page is a mile long and filled with all the benefits of the program & a order here button at the end) i got my first affiliate sale on oct. 13, 2007.
i was shocked at how quickly i made that sell. (using ppc at the time) witch means i had a good sales copy.

the website has sence been optimized/ranking for the kw's i was bidding on in ppc ( i no longer use ppc as much)

this idea was just floating around in my head does it sound like a possibe idea or should i let it go?

thanks, Nate
whatevv
Trust:
Nate, you're not crazy. That really is a viable strategy for structuring your site. I've seen several successful review site set up like that - where it essentially pre-sells three or so products, comparing and rating each one. From a visitor's perspective it's nice because then they don't feel like they're just being sold on one product but rather are getting a through review of multiple products. Experiment with the length - whether or not a full out super long sales page for each or three smaller reviews works better.

Good luck!

P.S. That's awesome that you're so good a writing copy. What a good skill!
cecille.l
Trust:
I think that idea has merit. I have seen a few sites (if you can call them that) that only has a sales page with all product info in there and a buy button at the bottom. I think if you target the right keywords and get that sales page ranking, you can make some pretty good sales.
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

jetpackbuilder
Trust:
In addition to what Cecille said, these sites stealthily tip the scales in favor of the affiliate product that is going to bring them the most profit.

Steve
Put your Jetpacks on steroids!

FREE Affilojetpack tips and tricks www.affilojetpackbuilder.com/affilojetpack-builder-tips/

Taking too much valuable time? Outsource it! www.AffiloJetpackBuilder.com

Jetpacks looking blah? Kick them up! www.AffiloJetpackBuilder.com/kick-up-my-jetpacks/

This topic was started on Oct 19, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.