Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Rounded corners on tables in Dreamweaver

matthewjahn
Trust:

Rounded corners on tables in Dreamweaver

Hi, how do you make rounded corners on tables in dreamweaver without an image editing program? Mark said he was going to get to that in his dreamweaver tutorial but I think it got skipped, said it was easy though. While I'm at it, what is a better image editing program for basic stuff(and for a newbie), fireworks or photoshop? I can't really tell what the difference is, and don't want to spend money to find out!

Thanks!

Matthew
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Mark has some software called instant corners, I'd give that a shot before trying anything like photoshop ;)

You can download it somewhere around the members section.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

matthewjahn
Trust:
Right, I have a Mac though. Isn't there some program that can convert pc programs to Mac?

Matt
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I'm sure there is, but since I don't own a mac, I'd suggest you go ask google :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Image editing program for a Mac: Try http://seashore.sourceforge.net/ . I haven't tried it myself, but it looks pretty simple. If you want more power you can also try The Gimp, but I think getting that installed on a Mac is a pretty complicated process.

Round corners on tables: Without using the round corners software, it's a little more complicated than you'd think. Like Sean said, I recommend you try googling "html round corners". There are a number of ways to do it, but if you're going the table route, you basically need to make little round cornered images and put them into your table, each image in its own cell.

How good is your HTML at this point? Lots of people want round corners, but for the amount of trouble they can present, it might be better focusing on other things first :)

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

matthewjahn
Trust:
My HTML sucks at this point. I just found out what it stood for! No prob though, I found a cheap place to buy fireworks. I just need to keep my mind filled with dollar signs and all this will come to me right! BTW Mark, are you a Napoleon Hill guy? That should make for a good topic here.