14 Mar 08
29 Apr 10 11:52 pm
Welcome to Affilorama.
This is just my opinion...
1. The top banner is too big. Shrink it down height wise. maybe by about 1/2 inch (1 1/2 cm)
2. That white on black text is terrible, It is a common recommendation that sites have black or dark text on a lighter background. It is just easier to read.
3. The font sizes are different on the whole site. Try to stick with 10pt to 12pt font across the whole site.
4. I would personally turn of the comments.. but that is just me (up to you)
5. Get a sign up box on the site and have a free report or newsletter series.. can be done later.
6. Try to get at least 20 pages up or more if you can.
7. Put some affiliate products on the site.
Think about your site this way..
Would you buy a product from the site if you landed on it?
Hope that helps.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.
-- Robert Brault