24 Sep 12 4:51 am
Some of the forum members here have provided some great advice. You need to watch out for the 'next shiny object' syndrome. If you are getting emails for other affiliate programs / offers - delete them.
Having so many domains can feel overwhelming. Follow Mark's videos to a T and find one profitable niche and get that happening. Don't even think about your other domains and those thoughts are just clogging your brain.
I have been in a similar situation. I have 3 little children, I work from home when I can, my ex went bankrupt and sent us bankrupt as a result so I didn't have enough money each month to pay my expenses. I had to ask my brain 'how' I could get through (even though I started hyperventilating for the first time in my life) and then by asking 'how' I came up with a solution. I even considered doing other people's ironing at home (and I have a Post Grad and was the founding director of a successful web company before I had kids so I'm employable) So, I hear your frustration.
I found these things helped:
1. Be grateful even for the smallest of things (flowers, sunshine (get some as it gives you positive energy - work in the sun for an hour on your lap top a day for Vitamin D), a house to live in, beautiful children...etc.
2. Remember you can only control what is within your control. (kids need to stay where they are so put that behind you and change what you are able to)
3. Write an action plan and mark one thing off a day (ie...one tutorial from AB a day)
4. Meditation is great for healing
5. Food is great for healing (especially raw food - google it)
6. Take a different action and you get a different result.
7. Do things you enjoy as happiness creates further positivity and motivation (step outside the square)
8. Read Eckhart Tolle's work
9. When you are aware of a bad thought entering your mind, witness it and change it. Change can only come through awareness
10. Fake a smile for 1 minute in the mirror every hour as the body responds to this and creates happy hormones (yes, even if it is fake).
I hope that helps. I have a few domains too but probably not as many as you. I am slowly getting around to them but my children are my priority when they are home. I also love blogging and creating them so I can be found at my lap top until 2am sometimes. :-)
Stay well and stay happy :-)