Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Pls review my Seo site

sevamaster
Trust:

Pls review my Seo site

Hi there,
I'd like to hear what you guys think about my Seo website, constructive criticism is always welcome.
There are also Free Seo Tools, Seo Forum and Seo Wiki.

http://www.seomastering.com/

jcdean
Trust:
My eyes kinda jumped all over the place. Perhaps to much info all at once above the fold?

No head line asking a question to draw me in, like "Do you know the biggest SEO mistake you are probably making and is costing you money? " (Just pulled that out of the air but hope yo see my point, about an attention grabbing headline) Then you could explain what the tools on you site can do for them.

Good luck with that.

P.S. Moderators my interpret this post as spam, be carefull if that was not your intent, forum marketing can be profitable if done right, you have to gain the trust of the people in the forum first.
Respect,
JC Dean

sevamaster
Trust:
Thank you very much.
And what do you think about my seo forum?

Click on the link in my sig below..

It's just started.
wollowra
Trust:
I think the site is useful and offers some tools all in one place.
For this type of marketing tools site, I think it is ok.
It is a bit busy as JC suggested above but that is to be expected for this type of "tools" site I think.
If you have some knowledge of SEO etc.. as the links to your site suggests then you can help others here in the forum as well. I am sure it would be appreciated.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

sevamaster
Trust:
Thank you Troy.
pauls_pad2002
Trust:
very detailed maybe too detailed, im sure there are lots of interesting things to view however as said before it misses a grabbing headline to reel me in. needs simplifying i think and better organisation of the front page
michael025
Trust:
Hi, I just checked your site, and like everybody else here...I think it's info overload....it's very informative, but I would suggest you organize your front page. Try to keep the topics in one place. Honestly, the way it looks now, it would only be suitable for webmasters. I suggest you try to maybe organize your tools into categories to make it look easier for a reader to click on what he is interested at rather than be overwhelmed by all the info on just one page.....
stephenpt
Trust:
good as there are tools on your website, you will get less bounceback hit.
johnbristow
Trust:
I agree with what others say here, way too cluttered on the front page. There's a lot going on so its difficult to gain an immediate understanding of what this is all about. Perhaps the logo could match the domain name to give a bit of clarity? The forum looks good though.
Geek Face - Solving The Technical Headaches of Blogging & Internet Marketing
http://www.geekface.co.uk

This topic was started on Apr 27, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.