14 Mar 08
20 Aug 09 11:52 pm
1. Your header height could be a bout a 1/4 of an inch thinner ( 1cm ) but this is not a big one.. just cosmetic.
2. Where is your opt in box and free report to capture visitors info?
3. There is waayyy to much space down the bottom unless you plan to put some photo's with links there.
4. The page is reallly wide on my square screen.. 1024x768
Can the words be widened out a little? maybe put more to the center?
Not sure on this one.. Just looks very airy to me.
5. Your affiliate link needs to be above the fold.
6. Your mouse over links need to have a highlight or line on them if I mouse over... as I am not quite sure what I am clicking on ( This is a small cosmetic thing but I feel is important ) up to you.
7. You need a site map link at the bottom
8. Don't forget to put a C copyright symbol.
Ok, enough bashing you over the head...lol
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.
-- Robert Brault