Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Please evaluate my website.

shemphain
Trust:

Please evaluate my website.

If anybody out there feels like evaluating my website, feel free. I'm getting 25-60 visitors a day so far this month I've only had 27 click throughs to Amazon. I designed the site with Deadbeat Super Affiliate and I'm currently using the Heatmap Theme.
Thanks for any input,
Dave

Here is the website.

http://www.ipoddockingstationreviews.org/
mybest.forums179
Trust:
Its fine, not overly graphic'd or too complicated to use. But as my personal preference, I don't want to go to a website to read ABOUT the company, I want to USE the website for my benefit.

I'd make the "products" page the home page and let the user pick on "about" to get the rest of the story. Or maybe put the story part in a top or side frame and the "products" part in the main frame.
shemphain
Trust:
Here's the thing though.... currently I'm ranked 4th on Google for Ipod Docking Station Reviews. That is also my homepage. I'm worried if I mess with it I'll get bounced out of that spot.
whitewolf.online
Trust:
Here it is an website evaluation algorithm I developed myself:

http://www.webuka.com

I have used Google PR, Alexa Ranking, Alexa back-links and Compete Ranking as input parameters.
Enter your URL and you will have a financial evaluation in a few seconds. (your website market price and your potential monthly advertising income).
contenticonz
Trust:
As of Tuesday, September 25, 2012 your now ranked number three as oppose to back in June when you were ranked number four, has that minimal improvement done anything as far as traffic or more importantly your conversions for product sales?

Also just curious and I'm sure everyone else is probably wondering the same thing but due to the newly released iPhone five-has that product release affected you in terms of traffic or conversions?
info355
Trust:
I would use your website space more efficiently. Now there is way too much 'white space'/unused space.
Try and make it more organised.
UK Print Factory | Making high quality printing affordable
Web: www.ukprintfactory.co.uk | Affiliate program: www.ukprintfactory.co.uk/affiliates

shemphain
Trust:
Okay guys,

I just changed my site around quite a bit. It looks really different now. I was wondering if you can check it out and give your feedback. If you have like any of the plugins I can let you know what they are.

Thanks,
Shemp
createmoney
Trust:
I had a look at your site and I think it is great though from an SEO angle I think you can make a few improvements. I think you are posting using pages not blog posts, I may be wrong though. I think using pages is a lot more labor intensive when you SEO your site...

Let me talk about SEO a bit. I think you need to internal contextual links to other posts internal pages. The links I see are affiliate links. Try to build a cobweb of links to other pages/posts inside your site. At times bold italics and underline help with SEO so incorporate them if you can. You may also hyperlink the image to the resident post i.e. self-link.

Create categories and link to them from within your posts as well as the home page. This way youu may get some double listing for keywords.

i hope that helps
shemphain
Trust:
I don't know what the hell is going on with my site. Last month I had 700 click-throughs to Amazon without one sale. This was mostly product link clicks.... no sales WTF?

This topic was started on Jun 21, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.