Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Paint Shop Pro Photo Editing

nates450r
Trust:

Paint Shop Pro Photo Editing

Hello everyone,

I use panit shop pro for my Graphic/photo editing
i have had good luck with it so far. And still have a lot to learn

i have a quick question for those more advanced than me. (easy example of my question)

1, i have a big picture/image
2, i want to place a smaller picture/image on top of the bigger one

then merge the layers so its one picture
my problem is i cant remember how to move 1 image onto the other.
i have done it before just cant remember how.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I think you just need to create 2 layers, paste each image on a layer, click on the 'layers' button at the top, then merge and choose either 'merge all (flatten)', 'merge visible', or 'merge down'.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

nates450r
Trust:
well what i did was open both the big photo and the small photo
i then tried to move the small photo onto the bigger one but the small photo just moves off the canves--it does not move on top of the bigger photo---what kind of layers should i create? raster or vector??
nates450r
Trust:
ok i figured it out..you know that google search engine? its an amazing tool, type in a question and poof magic, ou get the answer. lol
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Nate, Not very familiar with PSP in general, but I do know that in GIMP, you can open an image as a layer. Glad to know you figured out a way to do it, though. And yes, I use Google frequently when trying to figure out how to do something.
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I like to use youtube myself, although still owned by Google. Generally when I want to know how to do something, I can find a youtube video that shows me.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

This topic was started on Apr 27, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.